Kitty from Mato Planet: Chapter Three

Kitty from Mato Planet

***

 

Junhong was moving his tired body, left to right because sleeping on the sofa wasn't comfortable. It was morning, but he didn't feel like waking up. Junhong who couldn't get himself up, slightly opened his eyes, then closed them going back to sleep. Soon, he felt something soft touching his cheeck so he opened his eyes again. When he slowly opened his eyes, he made a stretched himself out from the sofa, and made a sound, which his cracked voice came out. When he felt something soft keep on touching his cheeks, he said, 'Argh... what is this?' touching his cheeks, and when he touched it, he was wide awake.

 

"U-uh? What's this?"

 

Junhong felt the soft fur on his cheek, and when he grabbed it with his hands, and looked down to see what it was in the same position only moving his eyes to the very bottom to see what the soft fur was, he couldn't say a single word but to scream out loud.

It was Daehyun who turned into the kitten and was on Junhong's cheeks. Junhong who was surprised to see the kitten, shot up from the sofa, that the kitten got thrown away. '... holy ! That scared me!!!' Junhong tried to calm himself down, and touch his wet cheeks, then he realised about the kitten that he started to search for him.

 

"Aigoo, you old cat."

 

The sofa was wide and big, so nothing bad happened, but when the kitten got thrown, it got thrown safely on the blanket just next to Junhong's foot. When Junhong found him, there he was lying down, looking up at Junhong with his teary cat eyes. ... what kind of planet did you come from? Why can't you protect yourself? Junhong got hold of the kitten, and patted its back to calm him down. ... I don't mind you turning into a cat, but don't scare me like this next time.

 

"Hey, old cat. It's fine to wake oppa up... but you know my cheeks isn't the way to wake me up. You scared me..."

 

As soon as Junhong finished his words, the kitten changed its form to human again, and there was Daehyun in the weird position of hugging him, putting his arm around his neck and there was Junhong who seemed to be surprised at him because even though he turned into a human, he was still light as feather. When Junhong felt that they were too close, he coughed a few times, and held Daehyun by bridal style and walked towards the bed, and settled him there as he sat next to him. When Daehyun was on the bed, he crossed his legs and started to whine.

 

"Tch, today is the day you go to school! You are bad!"
"How am I bad?!"
"Whatever."

 

Daehyun touched his head and said, 'I'm still... sick.' and started to get all teary again. ... he doesn't look sick at all. Gah - how many time is this old cat trying to cry in a day? Junhong gave up on him, and started to try his very own best to calm Daehyun up. When he saw that Daehyun was getting better now, Junhong stopped patting his back, and asked him carefully,

 

"Hey, kitty. How did you know that I was going to school today?"
"That black machine. That thing told me that If you don't come to school, he is going to kill you."

 

Daehyun pointed to the black phone that was on the table. ... ah, man. Is it Moon Jongup again? Junhong looked at the time, and it was 8 o'clock and because of that kitten, he was fully awaken. Junhong who checked his phone, sighed and said, 'Argh, fine. Fine!' and walked towards the bathroom. Junhong who had the straight expression, was still worried. What do I do about that old cat? Junhong who finished watching, looked at Daehyun and asked him.

 

"Hey, kitty."
"... yeah?"

 

Daehyun was looking up him with his big huge kitten eyes, and was waiting for him to reply, by looking at that, Junhong couldn't keep his straight face but to smile a little. Junhong asked him again, while changing into his school uniform.

 

"What are you going to do? If I go to school, I won't be back till the afternoon."
"... afternoon?"
"Um... maybe arounds 7 or 8 hours?"

 

Daehyun looked surprised, 'That long?' and was into his own thoughts, and when he finished he put his fist high up into the air and looked up at Junhong. 'So? Have you thought about it? I don't need to go to school you know?' Daehyun shook his head and replied to Junhong.

 

"You have to go, orelse you'll get killed by the black machine. Don't worry about me, and go."
"... I don't like the feeling of you staying inside my house by yourself."
"Hah! So you were worried about your house? Not me?"
"Ofcourse, I'm worried about my house, idiot."
"Aish~ you're so mean! I won't make a mess, so... what is that called again? Get me a lot of chocolate brownies~"

 

Junhong who looked at Daehyun with the most widest smile, screaming out chocolate brownie thought he was cute, but outside he was complaning saying to him, 'You are here to waste all my money, you old cat.' Junhong went back inside his room and opened his drawer taking out the green papers and shoved it inside his empty wallet. 'Don't make a mess. If you're bored, just sleep or watch TV.' Daehyun just quickly shoved random things inside Junhong's back and waved at him saying his goodbye. 'See you later, human!' Junhong laughed and just waved his hand. It felt like he is being cared by his wife.

 

... when was the time, I went to school this early...

 

***

 

"Oh, my god! I can't believe this!"
"Believe what, bastard."
"What have god done to you? It's unbelievable seeing you at the morning assembly!"

 

Jongup, Himchan and the rest of the students inside the school was shocked to see Junhong coming to school at the normal time, especially so early. If he comes early to school, his earliest was period 2, or he just comes to school during lunch to eat the food and disappear again. He usually doesn't come to school at all, but seeing Junhong at the morning assembly made everyone shocked. They were gossiping about him, 'Who changed him like this.', 'Where did he learn to come to school this early?' and a lot more from others.

 

"Ah! Seriously, just shut the up."
"Wow... really, this is abit weird..."

 

Jongup who seems to be the quiet and the normal one inside the school, looked at Junhong if he was sick or not. Jongup would just put his hand on his forehead if he had a fever, he will look at his face here and there, touch his body to see if anything is wrong, but surprisingly, he was just fine. Jongup clapped his hands while screaming out, whilst Himchan smacked the back of Junhong's back and said, 'I knew you will come back to normal.' and went on about how abnormal he was all this time and smiled at him motherly. 'What are you doing, you're embarrassing me.' Junhong messed his hair up, atleast so his frindge could cover his eyes.

During the morning assembly, each teachers who saw Junhong also looked shocked as well, they couldn't say their speeches properly, not taking their eyes of him. Ah, this is starting to piss me off. Should I just go home sick? That old cat would be bored at home by itself. As soon as the principle's speech finished, Junhong got his phone out of his pocket and dialed the number, and thought,

 

Does this cat know how to pick up the phone..?

 

***

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

Daehyun was sitting infront of the door, waiting for Junhong to come home. When he started to get bored and felt hungry, he stood up and was about to peel the package of the left over brownie, he jumped from the spot when the home phone rang and dropped the brownie that he was going to eat. Daehyun didn't think about picking the brownie up, but to find where the sound was coming from, when he found that the sound was coming from the living room and was still ringing, he was hesitating.  ... what am I suppose to do with this? Daehyun didn't know how to use this machine, that he took the phone out and thought for a few minutes. He remembered pressing the left button when he picked up his friend's call. So, he did the same for this one. Daehyun pressed on the left button, and didn't know what to do next, that he was looking at the other buttons that was on the phone, until he heard a voice.

 

"Kitty? Hey, kitty? Yoboseyo?"

 

'Huh?' The only person who calls him by the name kitty and old cat was Junhong, he didn't know what he did but he just put that phone close to his ears.

 

"Eh? ... this is Choi Junhong human's phone. Is this human?"
"Yes, It's me."

 

'Oh! Oh!' Daehyun was amazed by the phone that he was holding, that he was screaming out, then ended up whining about how bored he is by himself.  'Human... I'm really bored right now~ So, come home quickly, and play with me! Please?' Daehyun wouldn't stop talking, so Junhong tried to calm him down by saying, 'Don't worry... I will get more chocolate brownies for you. So wait, okay?' 

 

"Okay!"
"Kitty, If you are bored, call me back okay? I can just skip school."
"Hmph, If you come home now, I'm not going to open the door for you!"

 

Daehyun was really bored, and wanted him to come home, but he didn't want Junhong to skip for him. He could hear Junhong laugh as he said, 'Alright. I need to go now, so I'll see you later okay? When you hand up, you just need to press the red button which is on the right side.' Junhong kindly explained to him. 'Okay, I get it! Bye!' Daehyun pressed the right button, and went back to the brownie he dropped and walked towards the bedroom.

 

"I'll just sleep for now, hmph..."

 

 

***

 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting.

 

- BlockBap92 -