Kitty from Mato Planet: Chapter Five

Kitty from Mato Planet

***

 

Whenever Junhong was at school, Daehyun will be bored till afternoon. At first he thought that the black machine, was going to kill him when he doesn't go to school, but now he couldn't stand it anymore, because of how bored he was without him. Daehyun didn't know anyone except for Junhong that he didn't have a chance to go out by himself, also he couldn't just go out without his permission, which he just rolls on the floor near the front door and just fall asleep. Only Junhong will be the one who will understand his situation no one else. If Daehyun has change of emotion, or get scared his cat ears come out of his head, so he will be easily caught when he goes out by himself. Once he tried to go out but because of the sound of the door he jumped back with his ears popping out of his head, so he just stood still until the door closed shut with another sound, then he sat on the floor, crossing his legs as he glared at the door.

Today, Daehyun sighed as he saw Junhong all dressed up with his bag around his back and biting the toast as he tried to wear the shoes. Junhong who heard him sigh, laughed. Eventhough that Daehyun's ears didn't pop out, Junhong can imagine that Daehyun's ears have dropped down. Junhong put his shoe on and looked up at Daehyun again, thinking that he looks so cute imagining the ears, and walked up to him.

 

"What's wrong? Are you upset because I am leaving?"
"... no..."

 

Daehyun pouted, he knew that he will be bored straight after Junhong goes out of the house, but he tried to keep it to himself which was hard for him to do. Junhong already knew about this, that he thought that it was just cute. He couldn't think of anything but the word cute. His face, smiles, what he does, when he eat he was just so cute that he couldn't take his eyes away from him. Junhong patted Daehyun's blonde hair, 'My kitty, you must be bored without me?' He started to tease Daehyun more, treating him like a baby. Daehyun pouted more, then his lips started to tremble as he started to cry again and there was Junhong trying to calm him down, and asked him.

 

"Tell me the truth, you are bored because I am not with you, right?"
"... yes, I'm bored... But, human have to go there everyday..."
"... I don't need to go there everyday."
"W-whatever. Go away, quick."

 

This time Junhong sighed, as Daehyun kept on saying the words that he didn't meant to say. Aigoo, he is trying to act like a hyung, but actually he still have his childish side. Junhong looked at Daehyun pushing him out of the house, with tears on his eyes. Junhong turned around as he grabbed onto Daehyun's wrist, and thought for a minute and then opened his mouth again.

 

"Kitty."
"... yes?"
"Do you... um... want to go school with me?"

 

'Hm? What do you mean?' Daehyun looked up at Junhong with his big teary eyes. Junhong laughed at him. 'Let's go to school together.' and there was Junhong dragging Daehyun out of the house, who seemed very lost.

 

***

 

"What is this... Choi Junhong, why did you bring a cat to school?"
"Because I want to, you idiot."

 

After Junhong went inside the classroom, the classmates began to gossip about him. Jongup and Himchan also looked surprised that they couldn't take their eyes off him. It was all because of the cat that was inside his school jacket. 'How could you bring an animal inside the class?' Himchan started to go off first, crazily by shaking Junhong. 'It's not mine. I found this cat, while I was walking to school.' and simply just ignored Himchan. '... since when did the Choi Junhong, cared about an animal?' All the classmates and his friends was gossiping about him, and shaking their head.

It was the same reaction to the teachers as well. When the teacher came in and called out the roll, she looked at Junhong and screamed, looking at the cat popping out of Junhong's jacket. 'What is that?!' The teacher pointed out at the cat, and Junhong shrugged his shoulders and casually talked back to the teacher.

 

"Ah, I found this cat on my way to school, this cat looked like it got badly injured."

 

Junhong lied so smootly, and when he finished explaining to the teacher, he put the cat down on the table, and as Daehyun understood what his role was, he pretended to look injured, having trouble walking with his front right leg, as he limped towards Junhong again. Perfect. Junhong thought.

The teacher didn't have the courage to talk back at him, that she coughed twice, and called out the rolls again. As soon as the teacher walked out of the classroom, Junhong looked down at the cat, and smiled at him. He patted his head and the softness of his fur made him smile more widely. 'Oh, kitty. Your acting skills were perfect.' Junhong patted his chin and then put his big hand towards the cat. Daehyun would cheer lightly, as he looked up at Junhong's eyes, as he high fived him with his paw. At the same time, all his friends were over him, because of the cat that Junhong was holding. They were fighting about, that they wanted to touch it, and hold it. When Daehyun looked like he was having trouble around his friends whining, with his teary eyes. Junhong snatched the cat away from his friends.

 

"Yah! The cat is really cute-"
"What are you doing to this injured cat? off."
"Aigoo- Choi Junhong and his tempers. Hey, kitty. I feel sorry for you that your new owner is this rude one."
"Aish. ! Just shut up will you?!"

 

When Himchan talked bad about Junhong facing close towards the cat, Junhong pushed Himchan's forehead that he fell on the floor backwards. Daehyun would made a scared cat sound, and would lean his head more to his chest. 'No, It's alright. My friends are just... well... not normal.' and tried to calm the cat like that. Daehyun would scratch Junhong's chest and smile towards Junhong, and when his friends saw that without a word they all screamed out, 'Wow- this cat is really cute. Who the hell would throw this cute cat away? That owner got to check his eyes again.' and started to talk bad about the non-existing before owner. Junhong who saw his friends like that, laughed out loud and Daehyun will rub his head on Junhong chest, with happiness.

 

***

 

"Yah, where are you going?"
"To the canteen."
"Let's go together, Junhong-jagi~"
"F-! Kim Himchan, stop calling me that!"

 

Junhong got rid of Himchan who was doing the puppy eyes, and put the cat inside his jacket again and walked up to the canteen. There was a lot of students inside, and Junhong didn't like it. 'Aish, so noisy.' Junhong said and all the students inside the canteen, became silent. Junhong just lined up and waited for his turn. When it was his turn, he grabbed the sausage bread and chocolate bread, since there wasn't any chocolate brownies. As he walked up to the cashier, he grabbed two milk from the display and paid for the food. 'Let's eat lunch, kitty.' Junhong hopped towards his classroom with the biggest smile.

 

"... omo, jagi! Did you buy this for me?"
"Do you want me to sew your mouth?"

 

Junhong just ignored Himchan and walked back to his seat. He put the chocolate bread inside his bag, and took out the sausage bread. Junhong cut the sausage into small pieces and put it near Daehyun's mouth. When Daehyun looked up at Junhong with curiousity of the sausage, Junhong just smirked and shoved the sausage inside his mouth. Daehyun just the sausage first, and the taste of sausage spreaded inside his mouth that he started to chew on it. Daehyun looked up at Junhong and closed his eyes, making the cat noise that he was satisfied with the food that he is giving him. Junhong smiled back at him and gave him another piece of sausage, and grabbed the milk giving it to Himchan.

 

"Junhong jagi, is this mine?"
"Yah, open the milk for me, so I can give it to the cat."
"... You! Choi Junhong! You bastard!!!"

 

Himchan will curse Junhong whlie carefully opening the milk, so It wouldn't drop. Junhong will just glare at Himchan, when he thought about hitting the back of his head to shut him up, Daehyun scratched his chest with his paws, for Junhong to feed him again. So, he looked away from Himchan and had his eyes on Daehyun. 'I will play with you when we get home, okay?' and Daehyun shaked his tail in aproval. Junhong didn't pay attention to the lesson, but keep on feeding Daehyun. Then when Himchan finished opening the milk carefully, he gave it back to Junhong that he got it and fed it to Daehyun who will the milk. Ah, is this how parents feel when they are taking care of their child? Junhong thought and laughed during class, which made the classmates look at him and the teacher glare at him.

 

***

 

"How was it today?"
"It was so fun!"

 

School finished, he was walking home with his friends and when they separated, Daehyun looked around the place and when there was no one around, there was a loud sound as the cat turned back to a human. Junhong who was surprised at his sudden change, put Daehyun down quickly and screamed, 'God! Tell me when you are going to turn back to human! You scared me!' and held onto his chest feeling his heart beat so fast. Daehyun will just return a smile, satisfied about todays outing. Junhong who saw that smile on Daehyun's face, he patted his head, which Daehyun stood still and closed his eyes.

 

"I'm sorry about my friends, they scared you, right?"
"... a bit. But all of human's friend seemed nice!"
"Let's go to school with me from now on, It's better than staying at home."
"Yes! Please, take me out!"

 

They both had smile on their face while walking back home together. Then, Junhong remembered something, that he looked at Daehyun. 'Ah, there's no more food left at home.' and with that Daehyun tilted his head and then looked at Junhong while jumping around panicking. 'No! There has to be! This can't be happening!' ... aish, you and your black hole stomach. Junhong snatched Daehyun's wrist and turned around walking the oppisite way to his place.

 

"Eh, what's wrong human?"
"You are going to annoy me, If you don't eat dinner. So let's go quickly to the market.'
"Market?"

 

'What's... that?' He looked at Junhong while scratching his head that Junhong wanted to laugh, but kept it in. 'Ah, It's the place where we buy foods.' as soon as he said that, Daehyun blinked his eyes a lot of times and scremed out, 'Really?! Let's go!' As he swing his arms and hopped towards the market. 'Aish, human! I just ate but you made me hungry again!' With Daehyun's cute words, Junhong shook his head as he said, 'Alright, let's go.' and lead the way.

 

 

***

 

- BlockBap92 -