Kitty from Mato Planet: Chapter Seven

Kitty from Mato Planet

***

 

It was Junghong's first time spending his weekend with Daehyun. If it was Junhong, he would be going to PC room playing games the whole day, or going out with his friends but now he was having fun with Daehyun inside the house. He usually go out and pick a fight when he gets bored, but now he doesn't until he really need to. Daehyun took a bite of the toast and started to chew it as he mumbled something that Junhong couldn't understand. Junhong couldn't stand staying inside the house for the whole day, and also he felt really bored at this moment that he asked him.

 

"Daehyun kitty."
"Yes?"

 

Junhong liked the way how Daehyun tilt his head whenever he calls him. He patted Daehyun's head and continued talking to him, 'Do you want to go out? I feel bored.' Junhong started to whine and look outside the window and then back to Daehyun again, who was smiling at him. 'Yes! Alright, let's go out!' Daehyun seemed more excited than Junhong was. When Junhong said, 'Go and change. Let's go out.' Daehyun screamd out, 'Yes, sir!' as he saluted which was one of his habits when Junhong tells him to do something. Daehyun then shoved all the toast inside his mouth, and ran towards the dressing room. Junhong looked at how excited Daehyun was and laughed softly and thought about where to take him.

 

"I finished changing, human."
"... okay, I'm coming inside."

 

When Junhong walked inside the dressing room, he saw Daehyun wearing his yellow tshirt and was wearing his jeans, as he bent down and folded the bottom because it was long for him. Junhong's arm and legs are long, so the jeans that Daehyun was wearing was too long for him. Daehyun felt awkard wearing the skinny jeans as he walked around slowly, and pulled his pants up as it was falling down. Junhong walked towards the opened wardrobe and got his belt out, and put it on Daehyun and then he began to dress himself up. Daehyun was looking at Junhong just wearing what ever he see inside the wardrobe, but it just looked perfect to Daehyun that he couldn't take his eyes away from Junhong who was now putting his cap on his head. 

 

"Whoa, human... I never knew you looked so handsome!"
"... never knew that I was handsome?"
"You are handsome."

 

You look cute today. Junhong wanted to say this to Daehyun, but instead he dragged him out of the house. When they were finally out, Junhong stopped and thought for a minute. Where should we go. He was tapping his lips with his index finger as he was thinking, but then Daehyun broke the thought as he jumped up and down saying, 'Let's go to the place where there are a lot of people! Or let's go to the place where Junhong always go!' Daehyun was busy looking around the outside world, gasping, squealing and running around Junhong. When he finished thinking where to go, he held Daehyun's wrist and took him somewhere. 'Where are we going...' Daehyun asked poking Junhong's arm.

 

"Let's go and buy your clothes, kitty."

 

***

 

"Whoa..."
"Close your mouth before flies go inside."
"But..!"
"Cows go?"
"Moo..."
"Cats go?"
"Meow..."
"Your mouth goes?"
"Shut..."

 

Daehyun couldn't close his mouth when he got of the train to Myungdong. He was in his own world looking at the clothes here and there. Since Daehyun was looking around the area, with his big eyes he got all the attention from the girls and young boys who was walking past him. There was whispers that he look pretty and cute. Junhong didn't like the attention that Daehyun was getting, he made a face. Why are they all looking at Daehyun, . Junhong felt like swearing at them but he kept it to himself, because he didn't like the way he was also getting the attention, especially Daehyun. Junhong was relieved that Daehyun didn't care about their looks, but to just hop around near Junhong which he felt abit better.

Junhong quickly took him to migliore and there was clothes all around, starting from the first floor that Daehyun couldn't take his eyes off at them. '... whoa... this is so... cool...' he said as he rubbed his face on Junhong's arm. Junhong face turned red as he felt Daehyun's face rubbing his arm, he coughed a few times and dragged him to this clothes shop because he had this clothes that he had eyes on which was on the display window.

 

"Welcome."
"Excuse me, can you show me the tshirt and the jeans that are on the display?"
"Are you going to wear the clothes?"
"No, he is going to wear it."

 

'Okay, please wait.' The assistant walked towards the display and took the clothes out and walked back towards them. The assistant explained the concept of the clothes, and gave the clothes to Daehyun. 'I gave you the smallest size that we could provide. Can you try these on?' Daehyun got the clothes and then looked at Junhong because he didn't know what to do with it. Junhong sighed as he took him to the changing room and said, 'Daehyun-ah. Change to this, and come out.' and forcefully shoved Daehyun inside the changing room.

Soon, when Daehyun came out of the changing room with the new clothes on, Junhong looked at him blank. Eventhough it was a really simple designed casual clothes, It looked good on him. Also, the tshirt is really thn that it made his shoulder look much smaller. Junhong could feel his face turning red and hot that he looked away from Daehyun and gave the cash without a word towards the assistant.

 

***

 

"Junhong, you know what?"
"What?"
"It was Junhong's first time calling me Daehyun-ah!!!"

 

Daehyun was now walking with Junhong wearing his new clothes, along with the new cardigan. He was touching the cardigan as he spoke towards Junhong. The cardigan also suited Daehyun since it made him look more cute since the it was a little big for him, It covered his hands. Junhong scratched his head and said, 'Yeah? Really?' and thought about it, he then realised that he only called him, the old cat and just kitty. He never called him Daehyun-ah, before. Junhong slightly laughed towards him and asked, 'Do you like me calling you Daehyun-ah?' and Daehyun nodded his head, 'It sounds much nicer, and I like it! This is why I like you Junhong!' and he linked his arm with Junhong.

 

"W-what are you doing?"
"I am showing you my love, human!"

 

Daehyun smiled towards him as he came closer towards Junhong. The people around them would look at them, but they weren't interested in them linking arms, the people were more interested in Junhong's tall height and Daehyun's cute face. They ignored the looks that people was giving them and was walking around Myungdong until Daehyun whined, 'Human, I'm hungry...' and clutched onto his stomach. Junhong shook his head as he said, 'When were you not hungry?' and took him to the dongatsu house that was just infront of them. Junhong ordered two dongkatsu and while they were waiting Daehyun kept on drinking the water since he was really hungry.

 

"Junhong..."
"... yeah?"
"I'm really thankful to you."
"... for what?"
"Because of me, you have to live with me, give me clothes to wear, and feed me... but I haven't done anything to you."

 

Daehyun pouted as he said that, which made Junhong smile. 'You don't need to be thankful to me, as well as feel sorry, kitty.' When Junhong said that, Daehyun looked up to meet eyes with him and then wiped his tears as he smiled. Junhong ruffled his hair as he continued his words.

 

"I don't know my feelings... but after you came into my life... I feel much more happier than ever, kitty."
"... e-eh? Really?"
"To tell you the truth, I like living with you. You gave me a lot, you changed me, you made me happy, that's already enough. So, don't feel bad that you didn't do anything for me, okay kitty?"
"... Junhong..."

 

After Junhong told him the truth, Daehyun seemed so touched of his words that his eyes got teary again that Junhong ruffled his hair. 'Aigoo! You're crying again.' and calmed him down. Junhong already got used to making him stop crying. Soon, Daehyun came back to his normal cheerful self, that he started to laugh as he fixed his hair up. They were both looking at eachother smiling. Soon, the waitress came to them with two dishes of dongatsu and when Daehyun saw the fork and the knife, he didn't know what to hold first and how to eat it. 'I-is this how you cut it?' Daehyun bit his bottom lips as he tried to cut the dongatsu. Junhong held onto his laugh, and told him to wait.

 

"Hm? What is this, Junhong?"
"Just wait."

 

Junhong was busy cutting his own dongatsu, and when he finished he gave it to Daehyun and exchanged it. 'Eat this.' Junhong said as he tapped on the plate with his knife, Daehyun screamed out, 'Thank you for the food!' and digged onto the food. Junhong cutted his dongatsu and started to have a bite as well.

 

"Is it that delicious?"
"Yes! I want to become like a human too!"
"There are no humans who turn into a cat like you."
"... aish... still I am in my human form, so it doesn't matter!"

 

Daehyun was laughing as he took another bite of his dongatsu with his fork. Junhong who was looking at Daehyun forgot about his dongatsu until Daehyun asked him, 'Aren't you eating?' which made Junhong cough a few times and continued to eat his own food. Junhong couldn't take his eyes off Daehyun eating, his eyes were mostly on his lips but Daehyun didn't notice that he was amazed of the taste of dongatsu. There was a lot of sauce on his lips, that Junhong said, 'Aigoo, you eat like a kid.'

 

"Eh? What?"
"Are you going to eat this sauce for tomorrow?"
"Aish! Stop it! I can eat well like you!"

 

Junhong got a tissue from the box, and wiped the sauce from his lips as he still complained about how he leaves sauce on his lips. Daehyun who got pissed off at him, didn't talk back but to just chew on the dongatsu glaring at him because of that Junhong raised both hands up as he said, 'Okay, okay. I'll stop, continue eating.' and gave the cup of water towards him. As soon as Daehyun finished his food, he ate Junhong's food as well. It could have been one of Daehyun's pay back for teasing him, but he didn't know that Junhong didn't eat because he knew that Daehyun was still going to get hungry.

 

***

 

"How was today?"
"It was the best. Junhong is the best!"

 

It was getting dark. Junhong and Daehyun was getting ready to go home. Junhong was already exhausted because of Daehyun who wanted to go here and there. Starting from the pink-ish background of the cosmetic store, the cafe and another clothes shop, but Daehyun still looked like he wanted to stay at Myungdong for a bit more. 'Can we come here later?' Daehyun asked, and Junhong nodded his head in reply as he put his arm around his shoulder. 'Okay, let's come here again.' he tried to take him to the train station until a hand stopped him.

 

"Oi, Choi Junhong."
"... w-who are you?"

 

Junhong turned around to see who was stopping him, and the person was Himchan. There was Jongup and his other friends, that was surrounding him and at that time, Daehyun who was only looking at Junhong's face, moved his eyes to where Junhong was looking at, and as soon as he saw Himchan he was surprised that he jumped back a few step. ... oh... the person that I saw at school... the scary human... Daehyun rubbed his face on Junhong's arm, then slightly bit him showing that he was scared.

 

"Huh, who is this cutey-pie?"

 

Himchan who now had his eyes on Daehyun, asked him. When Himchan and Daehyun met eyes, his eyes turned bigger as his cat ears popped out from his head. 'No...' When Junhong had his eyes on Daehyun and saw the cat ears he quickly acted fast as he took his hat and pushed it down to Daehyun's head to cover the ears. 

 

"O-ouch!!!"

 

The way that Junhong just pushed in the hat, made Daehyun make a painful sound, as his ears got squashed because of the hat. Himchan who heard the sound of Daehyun said, 'Wow, he is really cute!' and hugged Daehyun tightly. 'Yah! Yah!!!' Junhong screamed as he pushed Himchan's face with his hand and pulled Daehyun more closer to him. Himchan glared towards him and fought back saying, 'Yah! Why are you so protective around him? Are you his boyfriend or what?' he was cursing Junhong, but when he turned his attention back to Daehyun, he asked him nicely, 'And your name is?' which made Daehyun stutter. 'Ke... Keke... n-no... Jung Daehyun is my name...' When Himchan was about to take the hat away from him, Junhong acted fast as he held onto Daehyun more tighter as he stepped back.

 

"Whoa... Choi Junhong, is he really your boyfriend?"
"S-shut up, would you?! Just off!"
"Ah, I get you... we interrupted your lovely date time, right? We are sorry, bastard. We are going now- see you at school!"

 

Because of the word boyfriend, Daehyun's face became bright red. Soon, Jongup came up pinching Daehyun's cheek telling him that he is so cute. Daehyun who was surprised at the touch, look at Jongup but when he saw that he was smiling friendly, he smiled along with him. Except for Junhong who was glaring at Jongup, with jealousy. Himchan who saw that, understood Junhong's feelings as he walked passed him patting his shoulders and then he winked towards Daehyun to make Junhong more jealous as he said, 'I'll see you again, pretty.' and took his friends and walked away. Daehyun looked so lost around his friends that he just stood there without a word, until he felt himself getting dragged away by Junhong.

 

"Aish, why does your ear have to come out?"
"It's not that I wanted my ears to come out! Aish, you are so mean!"

 

Daehyun was getting teary again, as he took of the hat that he was wearing. Junhong smiled as he fixed his messed up hair saying, 'Sorry, I'm sorry.' Because Daehyun was still nervous around the friends, his ears were half out of his head, that when Junhong touched his ears, he twitched his ears.

 

"Daehyun kitty, you are so cute."
"I know that."

 

'What the? Are you showing off now?' Junhong again, that Daehyun pouted as he ran away from Junhong, he laughed as he ran away and there was Junhong catching up fast. Soon, they arrived at the big walk way. Junhong didn't feel like catching the train, that he caught the taxi.

 

"What is this?"
"Taxi. It takes us straight home."
"Whoa, really?"

 

Daehyun went inside the car and jumped on the seat as he was looking around the car, soon Junhong got inside and told the driver where to go, and looked outside the window. When he saw that it had been quieted down, he looked at his side Daehyun, sleeping with his head leaning on the window, Junhong touched his face and put his head on his shoulders to make him more comfortable. When Daehyun mumbled something, he linked his arms on Junhong and went back to sleep. Junhong put a smile on his face as he saw Daehyun like that.

 

"... you sleepy cat."

 

He leaned his face on his head, and closed his eyes holding his hands.

 

 

***

 

- BlockBap92 -