Kitty from Mato Planet: Chapter Four

Kitty from Mato Planet

***

 

It was a long day at school for Junhong, that he just looked outside the window, the whole day, not paying attention to what the teacher was talking about. When it was time to go home, Himchan, Jongup and his other friends were walking towards Junhong to hang out, when Junhong screamed out, 'I am going home now.' and ran towards the direction of his place. His friends just stood there until Himchan spoke up and said, 'See! I told you guys that there is something going on with him!' as he crossed his arms.

Junhong never stopped running, he wanted to go home fast, but as he saw the bakery shop, he made a stop. He thought about what he told Daehyun today, and scratched his head and smiled as he walked inside the bakery shop. As soon as he went inside, he quickly grabbed a bunch of chocolate brownies, and his favourite sausage bread and butter cookies. When he paid for it, he laughed at himself of how much he had spent on all the bread. While he was slowly walking back home, he was in his deep thoughts.

 

How could I be close to him already, It's only been a day. Junhong was surprised himself. But, he couldn't deny the fact that he actually like the way he is close to him. No, he just like the feeling when he is with Daehyun, It's like a part of him changed because of him. Junhong shook his head hard, to get rid of the thought.

 

"... I don't know."

 

Who cares If I get close to him in just a day, or get close to him ten years later. Junhong thought again. Nothing will change, I will still be with him, calling him the old cat. Junhong laughed at his thought, and realised that he was infront of the gate of his house. He opened the gate, and pressed on the button to open the door. ... I hope he didn't make a mess because he is bored... please... don't be a disaster.

 

"Kitty, I'm home."

 

It felt weird because unlike Daehyun's personality the house was really quiet. Hm? What is this... he's not the quiet type. Junhong looked around the living room, the kitchen, but Daehyun wasn't there. When Junhong had this bad feeling, he walked towards his bedroom, and opened the door to see if he was inside, but only his face stiffened.

There was four brownie package all over the bed, with the crumbs. It looked like Daehyun was rolling on the bed, while eating them. Junhong closed his eyes, and opened them back up again a few seconds later, glaring at the bed, with fire on his eyes. There was Daehyun who turned back into the kitten, and was sleeping on the bed, using the half eaten brownie as the pillow. Junhong clenched his teeth, 'You, old cat!' He spoke out and was about to shake the kitten up, but he stopped when he stood infront of him. 'Since you are still hurt, I will forgive you.' as he pretended to flick his head with his fingers. He opened up his wardrobe and took out a small blanket and put it over the kitten and cleaned all the package and the crumbs on the bed. When he was finished, he stood up and thought twice, making his hand into a fist.

 

"When you wake up, you are dead. Jung Daehyun."

 

***

 

"Ah! Stop, It hurts!!!"

 

Junhong was busy, cooking dinner. He couldn't feed chocolate brownie to him all the time, so to give him more healthy food, he planned a project to cook delicious food for Daehyun. But, that project has been dead, as he doesn't know what to cook. He is only good at cooking fried rice, so he took out the kimchi and few eggs from the fridge, which he doesn't know how long it has been inside and started to cook dinner for himself and Daehyun who was next to him kneeling down on the floor, and was putting his hands up high in the air, looking like he was about to cry. That just looked like a kid was in trouble and was getting punished. Junhong who put the oil around the pan, couldn't stop thinking about the disaster he made inside the bedroom that he gave another flick on the head twice in a row. Daehyun would just pout and look down.

 

"This is why I was worried about the house more than you. Kitty, who in the world use the half eaten brownie as the pillow?"
"... that's because it is very soft and..."
"No excuses, you old cat."

 

Junhong gave him the last flick on the head, which Daehyun's tears came rolling out of his eyes, as a cat ear popped out of his head. If I hit him one more time, will he able to show me his tails? Junhong thought but when he saw Daehyun looking straight into his eyes, he couldn't think properly as his mind went all blank. 'I said I'm sorry.' Daehyun said, still pouting. Junhong will just ignore him and continue on with cooking. After the food was done, he put the finished fried rice on the bowl .

 

"Put your hands down. Let's eat."
"No..."
"If you finish eating this, I will give you brownies and cookies."
"... I'll go and wash my hands now!"

 

Daehyun who heard the word brownies and cookies forgot about everything, that he happily screamed out that he will wash his hands and ran inside the bathroom. When Daehyun came out of the bathroom with wet hands, Junhong got him the towel and dried his hands for him, and when he finished he let Daehyun sit on the seat. 

 

"Thank you for the meal~"

 

Daehyun screamed out really loud, as he shoved the fried rice into his mouth. Just looking at Daehyun chew on the food, looked cute to Junhong, that he took a bite of his own food and chewed slowly, smiling. Daehyun who met eyes with Junhong, with his mouth full, he smiled widely towards him and said to him.

 

"Wow, earth foods are so nice!"
"Is it really nice?"
"Yes... It's the best. It's different to what we eat in Mato Planet."

 

Junhong saw how pleased Daehyun was with the food, that he was about to ask if he wanted more when Daehyun, pulled out his bowl towards Junhong and said, 'Can I have some more?' ... wow... I knew that he eats a lot because of the brownie... but I didn't know it was this bad. Junhong grabbed the bowl and put big spoons of fried rice again, giving it back to Daehyun who got it and started to eat again.

 

"Anyways..."
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Well, ofcourse since you are my favourite human."

 

Daehyun smiled and said, 'What is it?' and looked straighed into Junhong's eyes, waiting for him to ask him. Junhong, wiped of the carrot next to Daehyun's mouth, and asked him.

 

"Why did you run away from Mato Planet?"
"... um... that's because... well... It's a long story..."

 

Daehyun was dumbfounded when he asked that question, then he went back to his smiling self again. But, Junhong couldn't take his eyes off him, because he saw the change of his face eventhough he was smiling, he could see that he was just forcing out a smile. Daehyun was in the deep thoughts and said, 'Ah, since human is taking care of me right now. I should tell this to you, right?' and started to laugh awkwardly.

 

"I have a lover at Mato Planet..."
"... what? You have a lover?"

 

Junhong was shocked to hear the news that Daehyun was taken, that he stopped eating. ... what? He had a girlfriend, all this time? Well, that girl must have had a hard time taking care of him. Eventhough he was saying this to himself, he couldn't hide the disappointment on his face. He wished he heard it wrong, he didn't want Daehyun to have a lover. Junhong poked on his food, aish, what am I thinking about. and began to focus on what Daehyun was saying to him.

 

"What kind of girl is she?"
"Um... that is... er..."

 

Daehyun didn't know how to explain.

 

"... my lover is a male, not female."
"... what?"

 

Junhong who was listening to him without a word, was once again surprised at what Daehyun said to him. '... my lover is a male.' Daehyun didn't say a thing after that, he shut his mouth tight. It looked like he didn't want to talk about him anymore. Junhong who understood that, told him, 'Let's stop talking about this, you look tired.' but Daehyun shook his head and replied back to him, 'No, It's okay. I can tell you.'

 

"Well... my boyfriend... he has this strong obssession. I tried to escape from him, but all the time I failed."
"... how bad is it that you even tried to escape?"
"Hehe, he is just like that. So, this time I asked my friend to help me, so ta-dah! I'm here safely on earth! Anyways! Human! I want to eat some brownies!"

 

This time Daehyun was the one who stopped the conversation as he stood up and put his finished fried rice in the sink. Aigoo - he eats really fast. Junhong who didn't finish his food, shoved the left over rice inside his mouth, and put the bowl in the sink. While Junhong was washing the dishes, he forgot about giving the brownies to Daehyun that he pointed towards the plastic bag and said, 'Don't forget to take the package off.' as he gave the warning look towards Daehyun as he hopped towards the plastic bag and saluted saying, 'Yes, sir!' Junhong couldn't take off the feeling that he was taking care of a five year old boy in his house.

Daehyun grabbed one brownie and peeled the package, soon Junhong came along and sat next to him, but when Daehyun leaned his head on his shoulders, Junhong froze. He looked down at Daehyun to say something to him, but no word came out of his mouth. Daehyun looked like he was deep in thought and looked pretty much exhausted. Junhong looked worried, but then he didn't want to make Daehyun uncomfortable that, he put his arm around his shoulders as Daehyun got more closer to Junhong. Daehyun took a bite of his brownie and chewed it slowly, he didn't feel like eating anymore, but to think of someone.

 

You'll be looking for me... right now...

 

Daehyun put the brownie down.

 

... shishi.

 

***

 

- BlockBap92 -