Unexpected!

Little Thing

You yawned widely in the office, infront of Teddy Park. Teddy stares and questioning on you, ''you drink last night?'' You closed your eyes and leaned backwards on your chair. ''Of course not, I just couldn't sleep again last night'', you answered him. Oww. Teddy raised his shoulders. I don't care.

 

You couldn't sleep last night due to yesterday's incident. Jiyong, all of a sudden, gave a peck on your forehead. What was that suppose to mean? Due to growling stomach ache, you left him straight away afterwards. 'I missed you'. What was that suppose to be mean?

 

''This is giving me headache'', you stated. After all of these thing making you think hard.

 

''June, what are you saying? Are you talking to me?'' asked Teddy. ''I'm talking to myself'', you answered. ''So, that's mean you're crazy''. ''I am'', you replied. And Teddy just chuckled on your answer.

 

*****

 

You went to the rooftop for lunch after buying a meal from the canteen. You're still not used to eat with peoples around. You're about to step onto the rooftop floor but in a reflex, you hide behind the wall!

 

You heard voices on the rooftop. Familiar... You sneaked a peak on them.

 

It's them. Jiyong and CL.

 

You sighed. Finally. They talked. Probably Jiyong is taking your advice and talked to CL nicely. There might be a burden in your heart, but at least you're finally agreeing with them being together. I am so nice, no one can do this good deed like I do, I feel touched, probably this is the nicest thing I've ever done, you thought. Keep on praising your self on your deeds.

 

Someone tapping your shoulder. You turned.

 

''June, what are you doing?'' asked Seungri. He appeared not on a right time. You shh-ed him right away!

 

''Something 'movie'!'' you whispered to him, excitedly. This is a movie. Seungri gave a blank face to you. He cleared his throat, weirdly.

 

''What movie?''

 

Jiyong's voice... Right on your side... Well one thing you're sure, busted.

 

*****

 

''Sorry...''

 

You apologised to the two, that standing great infront of you, while you looking coward infront of them. Seungri looking at the two sides, questioning, what happened? I did make a mistake, but I didn't actually make it. I just sneaked, but I didn't eavesdropped, you standing up for yourself with your own self.

 

CL came closer to you, and whispered something to you, ''you're jealous, right June?'' you immediately turned to her and shook your head. No! I don't! I'm happy for you that's why! You wanted to say that to her. But something zipped your mouth as Jiyong came closer now, looking at your eyes thoroughly. It makes you shut up right away.

 

CL giggles on your reaction. She thinks its cute for you acting as such. She pulled the blank Seungri with her and dragged him downstairs from the rooftop.

 

Now left with you two. Alone.

 

*****

 

You froze yourself. His eyes not yet get bored watching you as such. He knew that you couldn't stand being watch as such. He stills remember. ''I don't like people staring at me'', finally you spoken. Uncomfortable.

 

Jiyong chuckles, ''staring is my hobby''. Cold sweat broke on your neck as he said like that. You still couldn't get rid of your phobia of being watched. That's not phobia, that's habit.

 

''June'', he called.

 

''Hm'', you responded.

 

''Jieun'', he called again. You became pissed that you finally lifted your head to face him.

 

Cupp!

 

He crashed his lips with your lips.

 

Your eyes got widened as the impact. Your heart thumped as wild as it could hold. Your nerves rushed with blood all of a sudden. Your body temperature might be the highest of the day. What is this? What is he doing?

 

With all your might, you pushed him away and finally the kiss broke. Your eyes still as wide as before, ''what are you doing?'' The heart is unable to calm itself. Still startled on the sudden kiss.

 

He chuckles, ''not sure''.

 

Anger overwhelmed. What about CL? What happened to CL? What happened to CL and him?

 

''Chaerin-'', you wanted to stand up for CL. This is wrong.

 

''Chaerin don't want me anymore'', he cut your words. Now that's even making you confuse. No way. This is not what I want. It's good seeing them together, and I mean it. You thought. You shook your head, unbelievable. No. This thing is not happening.

 

''So is that making me as a substitute? No!'' you shouted. Right on his face. He looked at your eyes, walking even closer to you, ''no, this' because I want you, Park Jieun''.