Moving on, or moving in

Little Thing

Brrr.... Brrrr....

 

You lifted your body to a sitting position to answer your phone. You're feeling week at the moment. ''Hm?'' you answered.

 

''Yah June! Where the four of you have gone?''

 

Teddy Park's voice shouting at the end of the line. Four? Four means you, Dara, CL and Seungri. All the four of you are not present in the office. Why?

 

''We suffered food-poisoning this morning, so we all have to take an mc leave'', you answered. Yes, you went to the nearby sushi house with the three for a breakfast. After eating a lot of meals, the four of you suffered stomachache and diarrhea all of the sudden. It's 6 in the morning, all the four of you took an mc leave for a day. You chuckled when you remembered those time.

 

''You're laughing?''

 

Suspicious Teddy when he heard you laughed on the phone. ''Is it funny you guys suffered food-poison?'' and his tone become serious. Is it something you can play with?

 

You apologised to him, and said, ''something hilarious happened, and is it wrong that I laugh?'' you smiled like a joker, it's funny that four of you have take a leave today, with the same reason, food-poison.

 

''Yeah yeah, you're so weird now, get well soon and go back to work, we have thing to discuss'', stated Teddy to you.

 

*****

 

You went out for a walk down the street. Not yet fully recover, but still want to get out of your house. What CL has told you today messing up your mind. It makes you think but it doesn't give a single logic answer. Your mind is truely frozen, you admitted yourself, you have a narrow mind. But weird...

 

Why you don't feel broken?

 

What just happen?

 

Is that means, you're moving on?

 

Grrrr......

 

Your stomach growled. Pain stings inside your stomach. You hug yourself. Damn you, poisoned sushi. You cursed.

 

Brrr... Brrr....

 

Your phone vibrated. You answered it. ''Yes?''

 

''June?''

 

Eh, who is this? You pulled away your phone and looked for whose calling. Your blood rushed and your pupil widened as you saw the caller. What should I do? What should I say? It's him.

 

You put back your phone to your ear. ''It's me, Jiyong'', soft voice you heard at the end of the line. You get softened by the voice. It's been awhile you heard it soft and caring. ''D-don't end the call!'' he warned. Probably thinking that you'll cut the line when you know it's him.

 

You feel like smiling, but your heart is stills cold to smile for a person like him. Remember, he's the one that made you like this, June. There's always a voice in your head being negative.

 

''I won't'', you answered him. You could hear him sighing relief at the end of the line. ''You... don't change your number'', he said. Ah right, I don't change my number, how about you Mr. GD? Deep inside your heart being sarcastic.

 

''I don't, I'm scared someone might call me by this number'', you answered. Ouch. You nailed it. There's a silence on the other side.

 

''Why calling me?'' to avoid the awkward moment, you started first. It's weird when he called you now after a long period of time not talking to each other.

 

''I heard from Seungri...'', he answered, ''...how are you?''

 

You sighed. Awkward. You hate this situation, although you always make people feels awkward to you, but you're the one feeling awkward is quite rare. ''Where are you right now?''

 

*****

 

''Jieun''

 

Someone suddenly sit next to you, while you spazzing out throwing your view to the Han river. You turned to him, and smiled. It's been awhile not sitting like this, together with him. ''You insist calling me Jieun'', you said, realising that he doesn't agree in calling you on your official name.

 

Jiyong stares on you, ''I know Park Jieun''. Right. Fine then. Call me as you wish. You thought. ''When did you first enter YG?'' he asked. You looked to him, then looked away, not answering. ''I know it was you, but everyone keep calling you June...'', he continued, ''...until I saw you myself, and I know it was you, Jieun''.

 

You sighed. It's a burden when people trying to define your identity.

 

''I'm sorry...''

 

Jiyong suddenly apologised. You turned to him. He lowered his head, but eventually looking straight at your eyes. ''For everything that happened all this time, my heart never calms a bit because of this little thing'', he confessed. Your heart softened a bit. ''I hurt too much people I love'', he said.

 

You stare at him, ''including Chaerin''.

 

He looked away as you mentioned the name. ''Jiyong...'' , you called his name. He didn't respond. ''Chaerin might be blunt and aggressive, but she's the one that understands you the most, more than I did'', you told him. ''I want her because I feel so lonely'', he answered.

 

You don't feel burden anymore. But instead, you feel like you need to talk to him as a friend. Real friend. ''Jiyong-ah''

 

''Hm''

 

''I forgive you already'', you statement. He smiled to you. ''Thank you''.

 

''But Chaerin...'', you mentioned Chaerin again. He sighed. Probably feeling guilty towards the girl. ''You don't have to hurt her'', you said.

 

He looked away, ''Jieun-ah, I am not a good person, see what I've done to you, I have hurt you so bad''.

 

You smiled, ''you know you're one of a kind''. He stared on you, seeing you smiling calmly. ''You're the one that understand me better than anyone else'', he said. You looked away. I don't. It takes me a year to understand what had happened actually. But it took Chaerin an hour to understand the whole thing.

 

Grrrrrr...

 

Pain stung right on your stomach. You hug your body to endure it. ''You're okay?'' asked Jiyong worrying. All of the sudden why hurt? You shook your head. ''It's fine'', you answered him.

 

''I'm going home'', you stood up, since the pain of your stomach is not reducing. Jiyong stood up too, ''I'll send you home''. You waved your hand to him, rejecting his offer. You walked a step away, but suddenly Jiyong pulled your hand, stopping you from walking away.

 

Your body was pulled closer to him.

 

Cupp!

 

A light peck landed on your forehead. Your eyes widened in shock, and your heart thumping wildly. Your body froze for a while. What did he just do? You slowly lifted your eyes to look his eyes. He's there staring at you. Seems like memories rushing back to your mind.

 

''I missed you, Jieun''