Arrival at Paris!

We Got Married

( They arrive at Paris) ( Jessica's head was on Heechul's shoulder and his left hand around her tightly)

( There is an announcement that they should get down of the plane) ( They wake up )

( They got shocked and untangled and then got their luggage and then went down from the plane)

( They were tooken pictures by the paparazzi and then headed of to their hotel)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRuTmghjP6rLE5puIm8B

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcI1vBBbBk0Vh6FOZ0Jq5( HeeSica stay in this Room okie!,they are the only couple who have this room since most have what is in below V )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1LHY4xr2Jl6pStbE8dUa(This 1 )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8c4EE_hb4Ulcv80LEL5dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS82-hAc3Pmr0kgoUvYt5W( SM Town's private lounge"")images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk4dDBFe6vsverrQfW6l8the second lounge of SM . Girls Lounge

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuLFqgfGj9z959rJGxGza( night view)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk8AjnIlAyaltPS5fJGo6images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIwIf9MV9kZz8kQBeg37m( day view)

( They arrive at the hotel)

SNSD: Wow! It's so nice here!

SJ: OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fx: Woooooooow!

Shinee: Woow....

Manager: Ok. You may go down of the bus now.

SM Town: Thank you! ( they were rushing with each other and running on who would get in first)

( Heechul and Jessica bumped into each other and Jessica fell with a scratch on her arm because HeeChl's bag has something sharp )

Jessica:Ahh!

Heechul: Jessica, are you okay?

Jessica: I think oppa..

Heechul: Oh shoot! It bleeding rapidly ! ( gets his hankercheef and raps it on Jessica's arm)

Jessica: Oh..oppa..Thank you

( Then they just get in their assigned rooms)

( Heechul and Jessica are in one room )

Jessica: Oppa, Why are we sharing one room ? Again?

Heechul: I have completely no idea. As of I have noticed every room is for 2 people only.

Jessica: Right.. And this is the only room with interior design like this .

Heechul: Right . Okay if you dont mind i'll just rest on that bed and sleep and rest and charge myself and you may do something up to you.

Jessica: Im completely fine with  it oppa.I'll just take a shower oppa.

Heechul: Go . I'll just sleep okay.( He jumps on the bed and sleeps)
( Jessica takes an shower and then changes into: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSne4QhGAHuhc0cNrMkDP9images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEwTmmfpbc1W1PQRopSQQ

and of course the necklace Heechul gave her
and wore perfume that smelled like Vanilla
then when Jessica came out he just woken up and was amazed again by her beauty  and then he got up from the bed and hugged her and secretly locked the door( omona! Im suspicous of Heechul! dundundundun!!!!! Well, Im no longer gonna control him now in my story. He's gonna be wild!!!)
Heechul: Jessica?
Jessica: Yes oppa?
( Heechul kisses her on the mouth forcefully while pinning her on the wall)
( Jessica's eyes are full of shock)
Heechul: Do you get what I mean?
( Jessica touches her lips)
( Jessica just nods)
Heechul: If you know what it is ,It is that I love you more then anything else, For me your the most beautiful person next to me , Your more beautiful than SoHee or Me . Even prettier then any woman in this world. So would you be my girlfriend?( kneels down and holds Jessica's hand)
Jessica: But oppa .. The rules of SM is that we are not allowed to date.
Heechul: But it is not allowed to date your labelmate/inside the company?
Jessica: No oppa.
Heechul: So would you? Mr.Lee said it fine but we should not let the press know ok? So would you be my girlfriend?
Jessica: Of course.
Heechul: Yes!( stands up ,kisses Jessica and swings her around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwwwwwwwwww............ Well, to understand the next part of this chap watch THESE!

Credits and thanks  so much to :  The user behind HeeSicaTV : chachikiu     

unnie for downloading and using her time to make and upload the beautiful HeeSica moments