Trip to Sao Paulo, Brazil

We Got Married

(On September 3, they go from Incheon Airport to Guaruhos International Airport)

Dress for the pagent:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX27mfRwIEEJYY39VJV-F

Swimsuit of the year for the pagent:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbW8Pc-GW61juKzh0v80Z

They toured lots of places in Sao Paulo, instead of touring Brazil with the other pagents, she decided to go with Heechul and for WGM for the show to go on. 

Heechul also kept on tweeting and reminding his fans ans snsds, sm towns and all kpop fans to vote for Jessica. Well, days got nearer for the competition. Jessica was busy practicing for the pagent then their new album she highly was excited. She learned the moves by an chreographer who came with her, Rino. 

( TBC)

If Jessica wins she'll get to wear the crown:

But, what if.... on September 12 is SNSD's release of 3rd album? 

If Jessica wins... She will have these:

a custom diamond tiara and jewelry designed by Diamond Nexus Labs; a shoe wardrobe from Nina Footwear; a one-year scholarship (including housing) from the New York Film Academy; hair care products and tools from Farouk Systems; eveningwear wardrobe by Sherri Hilla collection of swimwear from Dar Be Dar by Tala Raassi; luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses; a year-long salary as Miss Universe; personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness and hair services from John Barrett Salonmodeling portfolio by leading fashion photographer Fadil Berisha; dermatology and skincare services provided by Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher; professional health and nutrition consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS, RD and dental services by Dr. Jan Linhart, D.D.S.; casting opportunities and professional representation by the Miss Universe Organization; extensive travel opportunities representing sponsors and charitable partners; access to various New York City events including movie premiers and screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties; year-long consultation with a fashion stylist; and access to a personal appearance wardrobe.

Go to the next chapter for the pagent