Shooting again, In Hongsaeng, Gangwon

We Got Married

(A/N) Starting this chap. I'll be putting A/N's ! Ok. So they're going to Hongsaeng, Gangwon . Guess why? It's Heechul's hometown or let's call it mothertown(such a fail in words. ) cheeky. They're gonna spend a vacation there.  Then head of to Japan because of  SNSD's Japanese Promotions and then in some places Heechul would come with his "wife" in SNSD's Girls' Generation Tour. Then they'll return to the mansion and have a short trip in Philippines : Boracay . To be exact. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( They find a letter on their table )

( They're hands touched while trying to get the letter)

( Jessica gives the letter to Heechul)

Dear Heechul and Jessica
        You will be heading to Hongsaeng, Gangwon for a week. The place is Heechul's hometown. You, Jessica. Will see where Heechul grew up in his hometown. Heechul will come with you in your Girls Generation tour. You will also go to the Philippines in Boracay for a honeymoon. Heechul, you will come with Jessica because of her Japanese promotions but will return because of 5th album promotions. You will go to the SM office to fly to Gangwon. 
                                                                

                                                              Hoping for your Consideration
                                                                  We Got Married Crew

Heechul: Ok then.

Jessica: Let's start packing now oppa.

Heechul: Oh sure.

( They finish packing and then they head of to SM Building , or for now let's say : SM International Airport .JK. It's private and exclusive to SM Artists and the bosses. cheeky)

Heechul: Hey, Let's sing . I'm bored.

Jessica: Let's sing DBSK.

Heechul: Not again. Alright. Uhm... Tri-angle

( They sing along Tri-angle until they get to reach the SM Building)

Jessica: Let's stop singing and let's head of to the plane.

Heechul: Oh yeah.

( They get off the car and get there luggage and then they get in the plane)

( They get in the plane and get bored and start to play games)

( They play rock-paper-sccisors , hangLeeteuk( Joke) Hang man , and then make fun and making stories and finding out comparisons of being both the second-eldests of their corresponding many membered and world-class groups)

Heechul: Who's the one who could be a main vocal and dancer?

HeeSica: Maknae

Jessica: Who has the most annoying aegyo ever?

HeeSica: SunSun

( They arrive in Gangwon)

Jessica: It feels different here.

Heechul: It is because I lived here

Jessica: So where do you excatly live anyway?

Heechul: There. That house over there.

Jessica: It's kinda big.

Heechul: I know. Just come( drags Jessica)

( They go waiting at the dorrsteps in the house and ring the doorbell)

( Heechul's mom , opens the door)

Heechul's mom : Oh, Heechul. Welcome back. Who is this beautiful woman you have here.

Heechul: Mom, Don't you remeber her? She was Jessica. Who is know in SNSD.

Heechul's Mom: Oh. Your Jessica? You've grown up to be an beautiful woman. 

Jessica: Thank you Mrs.Kim

Heechul's Mom: Come in . Come in.

( They get in )

Heechul's mom : Is there any thing you want to eat? t's lunch now? I know your favorite Heechul. So Jessica what do you want?

Heechul: She likes anything with no cucumber and anything related to melon.

Heechul's Mom: You seem to know her very much. 

Heechul: Of course I do mom. I've know her for almost 9 years now

Heechul's Mom: Ok. I know what to cook. I might take a while so you could do what's you need to do ok.

HeeSica: Yes.