Goodbye Baby

We Got Married

*August 27* ( Note: In my FanFic , Miss Universe was August 13 not September 13 )

Jessica, the newly crowned Miss Universe, noticed something different about Heechul, she finds out that Heechul was already going to the army about a week later. When he came from his Super Junior promotions on Mr.Simple, this is what happened:

( Heechul came in the room Jessica was)

Jessica shouted on the top of her lungs:

" Oppa you liar! You didn't tell me this! You bastard! You babo! It was so sudden, don't you know the later you'll tell me or never tell me the more sad I would get!  You are making me depressed so much Mr. Kim Heechul! Babo!" then tears started to form on her eyes. Then Heechul replied" I did this Jessica so that you won't worry about me and it won't affect your performance on your comeback." Jessica replied hitting him on his chest" Do you think this is better for me? Don't you know it's so heartbreaking that i thought you didn't trust me since friends are the ones who should know about things first but you let the press know more! THat's it! I can't handle it anymore." ( then Jessica went to sit on the bed and sobbing)

Heechul: Jessica. Just remember I'll always be with you, not physically but emotionally, I'll fill up my locker with pictures of you and our memories( kissed her forehead) Ok. Just remeber that I love you. Ok. Stop crying. But your still pretty even thought your crying.( Gets hit by Jessica)( Heechul justs laughs)

( See the More Rated Version of this Chap. FOR 18 & ABOVE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Go to my account and click" A true lover,.....)