Wedding Photoshoot and Reactions

We Got Married

~~~~~~~~~~~( 7:08 am)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Heechul and Jessica were sleeping ) ( Jessica was sleeping on Heechul's chest while Heechul's left hand was on Jessica's waist, Tightly ) ( A noise was heard in the house ) ( Jessica gets up first.... It's a Miracle!!!! )

( Jessica hears it and looks around and notices her position , she untangles herself with Heechul and stands up and looks around the house half-asleep and rubbing her eyes ) ( Then notices the camera and the noice disappears)

Jessica: Ahh... Hi... Good morning

PD: Good morning to you too . Did you have a good sleep?

Jessica: Of course I did .  Did you? 

PD: No. Where is your husband by the way?

Jessica: Husband? What husband... Oh.... Heechul-sunbae a.k.a Heechulie oppa . He's sleeping . He's not getting up yet . 

( Heechul pops out of nowhere)

Heechul: Hi . ( puts arm around Jessica's shoulder)

Jessica:( pushes his arm off her shoulder) Hey oppa . Why you took soo long?

Heechul: Rest of course you Babo! 

Jessica: Aishh.... Your imitating me again you Babo!!

Heechul: No your the babo!

Jessica: No you are!!

PD: By the way , You will have the wedding photoshoot today.

HeeSica: What??

PD: Wedding photoshoot . . The clothes would be given to you on the location .

HeeSica: Alright....

( Then they take showers and change ))

 

Heechul: Jessica... Who drives in SNSD??

Jessica: I don't know with the members ? Ask them oppa?!

Heechul: Alright?? Right you heard that Heechul of ZE:A's said that your his ideal type. What's your reaction and your ideal type??

Jessica: DBSK and SJ. I'm a die-hard Cassiopeia and E.L.F . About ZE:A's Heechul , Well, Im shocked I have an fanboy as him . That would confess 40 times . My ideal type are between DBSK and SJ .

Heechul: So who in DBSK do you like the most?

Jessica: Actually , I like all DBSK members since they are unique in some ways . Yunho oppa since he's handsome and a great dancer . Jaejoong oppa since he's a great singer and is pretty .. like you.( Heechul laughs ) . Yoochun oppa since his voice is something unique and special to me and his voice is ...( Heechul cuts it)

Heechul: I know ... Since he's y ... I know ( They burst laughing )

Jessica: Right.. oppa ( coughs ) Continuing .... Junsu oppa since he's cute and does the angel pose . And last but not the least Changmin oppa .. Since he's tall and adorable and has great skin plus he's funny .

Heechul: Ok. End of discussion of DBSK for this die hard cassie. Let's go now. But you could play one of your CD's of them or us on the way .

Jessica: Thanks oppa . I'll be coming later . 

( 6 minutes later ) ( Jessica brought a big red /phoenix color bag with her)

Heechul: Hey Jessica! We aren't moving out! Why did you bring so many things?!

Jessica: Look and see whats inside oppa .. Look and see..

( Jessica carefully gave the bag to Heechul and then he looked inside and his reaction)

Heechul: DBSK albums ! Wow Jessica.. That's all of it .... Your such an avid Cassie.

Jessica: Thank you oppa .

Heechul: Aish .. Let's go now...Or we'lll be late

( They get to the photoshoot place)

( They change)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMx3eCUBpngjw_QlZ3c87 * dress) *shoes*images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5SgtI_MfYZ1YsXqH0W_D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBL4P8Ns1PQEhydCqioXa *hair and make-up) ( BTW the jacket in their ITNW tour is a part of the dress okie!Just as a jacket if she's cold,not her personality. LOL. But if the place is cold )She laos wore the necklace Heechul gave her )

 

( Jessica comes out )

(Heechul's reaction's like:OMG!! and blushing MADLY)

Heechul: Ahh..Jessica..It's pretty and your pretty too

Jessica: Uhm... Thank you oppa ... You'll change too right ??

Heechul: Ohh yeah right .. Wait

( Heechul changes to a tuxedo)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZIqaXJv2KW-bQkn1VDOi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq1gwvF-waKKvk9YUCtC8

( Jessica's like .......... Is this real or not)

Jessica: ........Oppa...It looks good on you....

Heechul: Umm...Thank you

Cameraman: You couple should get going now since were gonna start shooting

HeeSica: Ahh...Sorry ahjusshi...

( They go out of the dressing room and see the backround .. A green land and some buildings)

Cameraman: Ok we will try some poses

( The first pose/pic was Heechul and Jessica looking at the landscape holding hands and Jessica's head lying on Heechul's shoulder and Heechul's free arm around Jessica)

( Second pic/pose was Heechul and Jessica playing with ballons)

( 3rd pic/pose was Heechul was carrying Jessica by her waist and bridal style on the 4th one ) 

( 5th pic/pose was Heechul gave flowers to Jessica)

(6th pic/pose was that they were on the bed facing each other w/ love )

( 7th pic/pose was that Heechul and Jessica just sat on a chair smiling)

( Finish!!!!)

( After the photoshoot)

Jessica: That was tiring............

Heechul: Right.........Hey your sweating so rapidly..Let me wipe up your sweat! ( Gets his towel  and starts wipping 

Jessica: Oh..No need oppa . It's ok oppa . 

Heechul: What do you meen no need?! Your sweating so much ! Just listen to me since im your oppa.

Jessica: Yes oppa ....

( Later ... Then they change back to casual and then they go outside and leave )

HeeSica: Goodbye Ahjusshis! Goodbye Ahjummas! Have a good day! Thank you !

Ahjummas and Ahjusshis: Your welcome young girl and boy

( in their minds:

Heechul: Excuse me?! Young boy and girl? Heck ! Im 27 in american age and 28 in korean age? Is that still concidered young? Well, Jessica still is concidered since she's just 23 or 22 . Maybe because I look young? Right?!

Jessica: Ok?Heechul-oppa a young man? Ok. He's reaching his 30's now ok. That isn't young? At his age he could already go to the army or get married a have children right ? Oh yah.. We treat each other like a couple in this show right? ok .. Im soo tired from Jap arena tours . Asia tours . Japan Promotions. Arrh... I wish I could just stay in korea w/ the girls and make comebacks here with schedules that we had before that Jap promotions! 

)

( they were on the way to the car but suddenly Jessica collapses of exhausion like what happened to her during ITNW/Debut days )

Heechul: Oh... Jessica! Are you okay? PD ahjhusshi ! Pls. call the emergency hotline! 

PD: Yes!!

( In the news : SNSD's Jessica collapsed on exhausion : Due to tight schedules . During shooting of We Got Married . She was rushed to the hospital with the help of  her on-screen husband , Kim Heechul of Super Junior )

Comments in Allkpop( Answers from different opinions and parties )

SicaChul: Omona! Thank god she was rushed to the hospital.  I blame SME and UMJ for this . Thank you HeeChul of SJ for saving her . I thought it was Heechul of ZE:A since he'll do excactly the same thing to save Jessica

SoHeeChul: Ok... So does Kim Heechul still like SoHee? If he dosen't anymore......I'll accept his decicion...........;( ..Poor SoHee

SJFan: Thank you so much for saving her life Heenim. Thank you..He saved her!!

AvidSoNE: Omona! What has SM done to her health!! Well, Thanks Heechul the "HERO" was there .

KimHeeSica: Yay! Another HeeSica moment added on the list!!

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

( In the hospital . After the doctor checked her up and then told how she was outside)

Heechul: Doctor? How is Jessica?

Doctor: Sir . She has been overly exhaused which was the first reason she collapsed . Another one is that her body has absorbed to much heat which was too much for her to handle . All she needs are rest and for her to eat and drink more . You may do it if you want sir.

Heechul: Thank you so much doctor. May I come in now?

Doctor:  Your welcome. Just doing my job. Yes you may sir.(smiles)( smriks after and texts Heechul of ZE:A )

Heechul: Thank you.( goes inside w/ the cameras)

( Jessica was lying down on the bed sleeping but woke up when the camera came in she woke up)

Jessica: Oh..Hi ... Im not wearing makeup..Im ugly right?

Heechul: No your not. Your still pretty without makeup.

Jessica:Thank you........

(End of Ep.)

( Jung HeeCheol's reaction)

( received message of them together and pics)

" Arrh........Now she's wearing a dress w/ someone else. That should be me!! Arrh........Heechul sunbae , You'll pay! Don't touch her sunbae  ...................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

I hate you so much Jung Heechul!! Joking!! Just in the story ok. No offense to them .