Pathetic?

❤Change of Heart❤

 

 


Hello my sootae and soori fans~ 

Nice to meet you~ ^_^


Taeyeon's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo.." She awkwardly bowed and smiled at me.

"W-What are you doing here? S-Sooyoung-ssi?" I stuttered. Realization came to me. I looked at Fany. She put her hands up in the air to tell me it wasn't her fault. 

"What?!?" Fany said defensively.

I looked back at my school's idol. Choi Freaking Sooyoung.

"Umm...come in..." She sat down on my couch after I told her to. 

"Do you w-want j-juice?" She smiled politely and nodded.

"We'll be back..." I said.

"We? who's w- Ow, Ow, Ow!" I grabbed Fany's ear and dragged her to the kitchen. 

I let go of her ear when we reached the kitchen. Then, I glared at her. 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" She asked while rubbing her ear.

"For butting in!" I said in a loud whispering voice, so that Sooyoung wouldn't hear.

"But..."

I sighed. Why did I tell her?

"I know, you're just trying to help..." I said softly.

"You said you had a crush on her so I brought her here..."

My eyes widened. "Did you threaten her?!?!"

"What? No! I helped her with her fans and now she owes me." 

Well at least she didn't use violence this time. 

"Fany..." 

"Look, I brought her here, cause you said you would be happy just being her friend so...She's here to be friends with you...Nothing more, nothing less."

I sighed. "Alright..."

Fany took an apple and started to walk out of the kitchen. 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She turned. "I'm leaving you to get closer to her...I'm gonna buy more food~" She ran away before I could catch her. 

I took a deep breath and walked to the living room. Sooyoung was just sitting there, staring at the table. I examined her flawless face. I can see why she has a ton of fangirls....

She snapped out of her daydreaming, I found it cute. But my heart was already taken. 

"Umm...H-here y-you go...Sooyoung-ssi..." I handed her a glass of orange juice. 

"Just Sooyoung, Can I call you Taeyeon?"

"S-Sure..." She chuckled.

"Stop stuttering...It's just me...so no need to get nervous..." She smiled.

"I'm stuttering because its you...." I mumbled. But I guess she heard because she started to chuckle again.

"Let me properly introduce myself...." She held our her hand. "Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung..."

"K-K-Kim T-Taeyeon..." I shook her hand and she smiled. She smiles a lot. 

"D-did Tiffany really help you?" 

She smiled again. "Yeah...she did..." 

"o-oh...Did she tell you anything?" I said anxiously.

"No, why? Do you like me?" She asked. My eyes widened.

"She told you?!?" 

Her eyes widened and started to open and close, seeming surprised with the information. 

"N-No, I was kidding... She said you wanted to meet me...You like me?" She said, I thought she would be disgusted, but she just looks curious. 

"Well, actually...I'm sorry, I used you..." She raised her eyebrows.

"You...used me?" Sooyoung tilted her head and she looked more confused.

"I told Tiffany that I liked you, because I wanted her to get jealous..." I looked down, embarassed with what I did. Few seconds later, her laugh breaks the silence. 

"Really?!?" She said in a happy tone.

"You're not mad?" 

"Pfft...Why would I? There's nothing to be mad about..." Her laughter turned into chuckles them into giggles and then she finally stopped. 

"I'll help you..." She said smiling.

"You'll what?!?!"

"I said I'll help you..." She repeated.

My jaw dropped and she closed it for me. 

"B-B-B-Bu-"

"What are you trying to say?" 

"BUT WHY?!?!" I blurted out. 

She chuckled. "Cause, It might be fun to see the rebel jealous... And It might make my fangirls stop chasing me..." 

Her reason is not very logical but she seems to be hiding something else, I didn't push her to tell me. 

"THANK YOU!" I got up and hugged her out of excitement. After I realized I was hugging her, I let go and I started to blush. 

"S-Sorry..."

"Hey, it's fine.... If were going to make her jealous, then you need to be able to get used to it....And stop blushing... You'll end up fainting from loss of blood." I never knew that Our school idol was such a tease. I blushed after her last sentence. Tiffany came with food...we ate, we didn't really talk, because it was too awkward. I decided to talk to Sooyoung after school tomorrow, and ask if she really meant what she said. Sooyoung left and Tiffany said her goodbyes too, because her police-man father called her home. 

I feel dizzy from all the blushing I did today...

-NEXT DAY-

I woke up in my empty house. My parents love to travel, so right now I think they're in Italy. They left me here, because I told them I wanted to stay. They manage all the finances for me, so I don't really have anything to worry about. It just feels lonely sometimes. The doorbell rang, there was only one person who I see before school starts. I opened the door.

"Fany-ah~"

"Yo~" She showed a peace sign. I smiled at her.

I changed and me and Fany ate. We walked to school together.

"Hara! STOP CHASING ME!!!" 

We heard a familiar voice. Running ahead of us was Sooyoung, the 'friend' I met yesterday. She seemed very annoyed early in the morning...

Me and Fany proceeded and Fany had to go to a differen class, so we had to separate. So I decided to skip class in the morning. I went to the roof. Aigoo~ I really go-

"Ugh!!!" I peeked and saw Sooyoung. 

"Why me?!? Yuri's more pretty! Why can't she be the idol?!?" 

"I think you're more prettier..." I said shyly as I showed myself.

"Taeyeon-ah~ Did you see me in the morning?" I got too surprised when she called me informally. 

I nodded. 

"ARGHHH!! Those girls have to stop!!!" 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Clearing my mind...." She replied.

"What are you thinking about?" 

"Love..." She turned to look at me. Her gaze is so intense that I might fall for her...if it weren't for Fany, of course.

"W-what?!?" I said surprised.

"You know, I'm in the same situation as you..." She said sadly.

"What do you mean?" 

"The real reason why I decided to help you is that I myself is in love with my own best friend. I guess I wanted to make her jealous too..." She sighed.

"We're comrades in love....(Chuckles)...We're so pathetic..."


Thanks for reading~ ^_^