Fans

❤Change of Heart❤

Sorry for the late update... 

 
But here it is~

Author's POV

 
The three people on the roof were finished with their food. The second tallest stood up.
 
"I think I should be leaving to class..."Yuri said.
 
"Can't you skip a class for me~" Soyoung used aegyo. Taeyeon was giggling at Sooyoung's action.
 
Yuri put her hand in front of Sooyoung's face. "Soo, that doesn't work on me....go to class, if you're bored." She didn't want to give Sooyoung the idea to make Taeyeon stay. 
 
Sooyoung pouted and turned to her newfound friend. "Fine....Taeyeon-ah, what class do you have?" 
 
"Soo, don't bother Taeyeon-ssi...she probably doesn't want to stay with you..." Yuri said. 
 
"A-Actually, I don't mind....I have history..." Taeyeon stuttered.
 
"History, Who do you have as your teacher?" Sooyoung's interests seemed to increase.
 
"I have Ms. Park...Why?" Taeyeon said.
 
Sooyoung's eyes lit up. "Me too! Alright Yul~ I'll go to class~"
 
"Y-You were the missing student?!?" Taeyeon was always wondering who was suppose to sit in  the empty seat next to her desk. Sooyoung nodded and smiled brightly at Taeyeon. 
 
"Are you going to class? What about your fans?" Yuri asked worriedly. 
 
"It's fine, I'll just tell them to ignore me..." Sooyoung seemed to really want to go with Taeyeon. 
 
Yuri walked with the other two to their history class. When they were at the door, the two said their goodbyes to the school president. Yuri scolded herself inwardly for practically pushing Sooyoung to Taeyeon.
 
I'm such an idiot....I should have just skipped class for Soo. Yuri thought. She let out a heavy sigh as she walked to her class.
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
Before we walked into the classroom, I got a text message from Tiffany.
 
From: My Mushroom <3
 
Tae-Tae~ My dad got sick from the restaurant we went to, so I can't come back to school today. Be careful when you walk home~ 
Love ya~
 
Sooyoung must've noticed that I was upset. "Hey, You okay?" She asked worriedly.
 
"Tiffany said she can't come back to school... But I'll be okay!" I smiled to assure her. She looked like she doubted me, but she proceeded to walk.
 
As we walked into the classroom, people were shocked and their eyes were glued to the tall figure next to me.
 
"Why is Sooyoung-ssi here?"
 
"Why is she with the nerd?"
 
"Is she the missing student?"
 
All kinds of whispering was heard. We both ignored them. Sooyoung sat in the empty seat next to me. The teacher walked in and was also surprised to see the school idol.
 
"Choi Sooyoung? I thought going to class was a bother?" Ms. Park asked curiously.
 
"Well ~...I found a reason to come..." I blushed as she looked at me.
 
"Alright, Why don't you introduce yourself to the whole class, since they've never seen you in here..." Ms. Park suggested.
 
She walked to the front of the classroom, and bowed. When she came up, a bright smile was seen. "Hello~ I'm Choi Sooyoung, I'm a year younger than all of you, so it's fine if you talk informally to me~" She smiled at everyone, but when she met eyes with me, she winked. The girls in the class squealed at the cuteness of the girl.
 
She walked back to her seat as she ignored the girls fangirling about her. How is it possible that I'm friends with her?
 
"Alright, now that that's out of the way, let's talk about our projects...Everyone, partner up and scoot your desks closer to your partner's!" 
 
Everyone got up and went to Sooyoung, but Sooyoung ignored them all, stood up, and went to me.
 
"Taeng~ Be my partner~" She clasped her hands together in front of her and said it with aegyo. Everyone's jaw dropped even the teacher's.
 
"B-But Sooyoung-ssi, why don't you pick from them?" I pointed to the people in front her desk, who glared at me.
 
"I don't know them~" She turned to them and bowed as a sign of apology. She turned back to me with a puppy face. As everyone saw her puppy face, they squealed but left her desk, and decided to ask another person. 
 
"A-Alright..." I reluctantly answered. She went to her seat and scooted it next to mine.
 
Why do I get a bad feeling about this?
 
Hara's POV
 
We were hanging outside of school waiting for someone, that got on my nerve. The person we were waiting for finally came out. 
 
"Taeyeon-ah!" Nicole told me that she was with Sooyoung the whole time during history class, but I think that she's just going to ruin Sooyoung's reputation. Her face said she surprised but walked towards me anyway.
 
"Y-Yes?" I smirked, we haven't even done anything but she already looks scared. 
 
"Come with us, we want to talk to you..." She hesitantly followed behind me. It's like she even has a choice anyways.
 
When we reached the school garden. I decided to begin the 'talk'.
 
"Yah! What makes you think that it's okay for a loser like you to hang out with Sooyoung?" I shoved her.
 
Sooyoung's POV
 
I woke up from my nap on the roof. I looked at the time on my phone and it said 3:00 PM. I guess everyone's gone by now. I got up and I went to the edge of the roof. 
 
Ah~ It's feels good up he- 
 
I saw 6 people in the garden. One was on the ground and the other 5 were surrounding the poor person. I was about to move quickly to come out of the rooftop, but before I grabbed my stuff I recognized one of the figures in the garden.
 
Aish! I hurriedly grabbed my stuff, and quickly came inside the school off of the rooftop. I bumped into someone, as I looked up and I saw my best friend.
 
"Soo, why are in such a hurry?" Yuri asked worriedly.
 
"I'll tell you when I come to your house later! I gotta go!" I ran as fast as I could so I could stop Hara. I didn't get a clear view on who she shoved but I can't stand bullying. 
 
As I reached the garden, Hara pulled her fist back ready to throw a punch to...Taeyeon?!?!
 
Taeyeon closed her eyes, but before anything could happen, I held on to Hara's pulled back arm in place. 
 
"What do you think you're doing?" I said in a cold voice. She let go of Taeyeon's collar and Taeyeon landed on her .
 
"S-Sooyoung..." She stuttered. I never used my cold voice, even when people annoy me, but bullying is my limit. 
 
"This has gone far enough Hara!! I'm reporting this!" I felt a tug on my shirt. I turned around to see Taeyeon with pleading eyes.
 
"Don't..."
 
"Don't what?" My voice became softer after seeing her eyes. 
 
"Don't report it..." I sighed and turned back to Hara, who was surprised at what Taeyeon said.
 
"Go now..." I said with a cold voice.
 
They ran away. I walked off without looking back at Taeyeon. 
 
"S-Sooyoung-ssi!!" She screamed. I sighed, but stopped so she could catch up. 
 
"Why didn't you want me to report them?" I asked still mad about the incident. 
 
"I don't want to make a big deal out of it..." She said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.
 
"Well, it's a big deal! She was just about to punch you!!" I said obviously mad. 
 
"Why are you so mad?!? You weren't the one who was about to be punched!" She scream back.
 
I scoffed. "Right...Sorry, it's your decision..." I turned around to leave. She caught my wrist.
 
"Wait...I'm sorry... I-I want to thank you....But why are you so mad?" She said. I sighed again as I turned around to face her.
 
"I hate bullying the most..." I said as I looked into her eyes.

it's sort of short, but I hope you liked it. Sorry again for the late update. I was distracted by other people's fanfic...

anyways, Thanks for reading~ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Preview:

"What a piece of trash..." Tears came streaming down the girl's face.

"Sooyoung!!" 

"Loser~" 

"I'm sorry..." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks~ ❤