Chapter 3

❤Change of Heart❤

 Hey guys~ Sorry if I haven't been able to update as much lately, but I've been dealing with finals and school projects (Which are kinda useless because school is almost over)....BUT!

Enjoy~ (or at least try to)


Sooyoung's POV

I turned to my new found friend. She seemed to be thinking about the same thing.

"Hey...Don't worry about it...It's going to be fine..." I tried to assure her. She looked at me. 

"Are you sure?" She asked as she looked at me. Her stare was somehow captivating. I tore away from her stare and shrugged my shoulders.

"Actually, I'm not sure....You can back off now, I'm not going to push you into something you don't want to do....But we won't know unless we try...."

"Why me though?" She asked as she kept staring at me.Well... I'm not exactly sure...I went home yesterday seriously thinking about it...and I realized we both had someone we want buy are too occupied to want us back. 

"God does things for a reason, so he probably brought us together for a reason....we should look for that reason...." I looked back at her and she was still staring at me through her huge glasses.

"S-So...Do want to eat with us?" I blushed, I stuttered because of her unbreaking stare.

"S-Sure...I mean I don't have anyone else to sit with today...." She looked down, fidgeted with the hem of her skirt. 

"What about Tiffany-ssi? Don't you eat with her?" I asked. 

"Well, she has to eat with her dad today, so I'm alone for today..." She looked so sad.

"Why don't you have anyone else?" I asked.

She stared ahead of her, looking at the view of the roof. Seeing her like this, made my heart skip a beat. As I stared at her I noticed how pretty she was in her own way, but of course her glasses were covering her face.

"Well...everyone is intimidated by my grades...or they just don't like nerds...." She said sadly. 

"Well...That means you definitely need to eat with us!!" She looked at me like she noticed something.

"Us?" 

"Oh yeah!! A friend is coming to eat with us...Hope you don't mind...She attends her classes and she comes on the roof two hours later...."

Taeyeon's POV
 
I looked at her. I've been curious on what kind of person she would like. Everyone says she's an angel, she doesn't care a lot for images, so it makes me wonder of what kind of person would succeed in capturing her heart....
 
"By the way...What's the smartest student doing skipping classes?" She tilted her head adorably. She has such a flawless face.....
 
I shook daydreaming thoughts away and looked in her eyes. I've learned that it is polite to look at the person you're speaking to in the eyes. That's why I keep staring at her, but as I stare at her, I notice her beautiful features, which make me stare longer than i need to.
 
"Well...I'm three weeks ahead of everyone else?... What are you doing here, skipping?" I questioned playfully, I seem to have become more comfortable around her. 

She smiled. "You're finally relaxing around me....Well my stupid fans won't leave me alone in class, so i decided not to go...the teachers understand my situation so they're okay with it..." 

I nodded. 

"Do you know why they like you?" I asked cautiously.

 

She put her hand on her chin and she leaned forward and put her elbow on her knee. It was plain adorable.

I can see why... Seeing her adorable side makes my heart flutter. 

"Because...(*sigh*)...Actually, I have no idea....I'm not really that pretty but they just exaggerate...I'm not really that cute...And I can be really rude sometimes....I have no clue..." She said as she sighed.

She has a gorgeous face....model-like body...she acts adorable and she doesn't know it...She's so humble too. Aigoo~ I'm complimenting her more than my own love. 

I just nodded. She looked at me. 

"Why do you like Tiffany-ssi?" 

I blushed. "I'm not sure... She can't cook, she looses her temper easily, she gets jealous easily, and she's such a tease...I don't know..." I sighed. Why do I like Tiffany?

"Maybe you like her cause she's her...or maybe because you love how imperfect she is..." I just nodded, but I don't think that's the real reason. 

-Ding Dong-

The door opened revealing our school president. 

"Y-Y-Yuri-ssi?" She raised an eyebrow at Sooyoung but nodded at me. 

"Hi...Taeyeon-ssi...What are you doing here?" 

Sooyoung spoke up. "She's the friend I told you about...the one that I found interesting..." She winked at me. I blushed. 

Yuri nodded, then she turned to me and bowed, she then held her hand out to me. 

"I'm Kwon Yuri...Soo's best friend..." My eyes widened at the mention of best friend. I looked at Sooyoung for confirmation. She was blushing so I assumed this was the best friend she loved. (A/N: I know all of you knew it was Yuri that Sooyoung loved, but our dear Taeyeon had no idea) 

Whoa~ They would look perfect together.

Yuri's POV

Taeyeon widened her eyes and looked at Sooyoung. I didn't look at Sooyoung, because I wanted to observe Sooyoung's new 'interesting' friend. She shook my hand and bowed. When Sooyoung told me about her yesterday, I got jealous. It's hard to get Sooyoung interested in a person, but Taeyeon seemed to be really interesting to Sooyoung. 

Truthfully....

I've been in love with Sooyoung since we were in middle school... She's too clueless...

"...Ummm...okay enough with the introduction....I'm hungry~" Sooyoung interuppted with a cough and commented her hunger cutely. 

"Stop using aegyo it's not cute..." Actually, her unique way of showing cuteness is too adorable, and all her fangirls know that, but I like what she does after I .

She pouted. "Well...I'm hungry~" I saw Taeyeon smile at her. I ignored her smile at Sooyoung. 

"Fine...let's eat~" I smiled at Sooyoung myself. I took out two lunch boxes. She already has one, but she says she loves my cooking so I bring her an extra...plus she's a shikshin so she'll still be hungry even after the two lunch boxes. 

I glanced at Taeyeon, she seemed to not know of Sooyoung eating.

"Yes, Taeyeon-ssi, Soo eats a ton...she's a shikshin..." I was trying to prevent Taeyeon from liking Sooyoung, but Sooyoung made matters worst when she smiled an adorable smile.

Aigoo~ This going to be tough...


Bye