The Beginning

❤Change of Heart❤

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

Aigoo~ 

I let out a big sigh. I was at school in the Student Council's room, alone with the student body president. I was sitting at desk facing her. 

My childhood friend turned to look at me. 

"What's wrong with you this time?" Yuri question. 

"I'm offended...there is nothing wrong with me!"

"Well..." 

I glared at her. "Are you trying to say something?" 

Yuri chuckled. "I'm just kidding~ So what happened today?" 

"Why do I have to tell you?" 

Yuri left the desk she was sitting at and stood over me. 

"Because...I care for you..."

Thump

Thump

Thump

She ruffled my hair. 

"Just joking idiot!" She laughed all the way back to her desk where her stack of papers waited for her.

I pouted while I fix my now messy short hair. She is such a prankster...How did she end up becoming president of this school?

"But seriously, what's up?" 

"Just thinking about it makes me angry!" 

She stopped stamping the papers and looked at me. "Now you're getting me curious, What happend?" 

-Flashback- 

I was enjoying the time I was spending with a new friend I made.

"Sooyoung~" 

I rolled my eyes at the familiar unpleasant voice.

"Hara, What are you doing here?" I said in a voice filled with sarcasm. 

"Yay~ You remember me by my voice!"

"I hear it everyday, what do you expect?" I turned around to see the president of my fanclub with the other leaders. 

"So wha-.... Who's that?" She pointed at my new friend.

"A friend, Hara....Can you do me a favor?" 

She nodded enthusiastically. "Anything for you~" 

I smiled at her. "Then can you leave me alone for the whole day...starting now?" I said as nicely as I could. 

She pouted, she looked sincerely hurt.

"Sooyoung..."

CURSE MY SOFTNESS! I sighed big time.

"I'm sorry...Okay? Don't take it to heart... I'm just really busy so...you should go now...bye..." She smiled after I patted her head. But she remembered my new friend. 

"Oh... You're Dara..."

"Y-Yeah...Hello..."

Hara glared at Dara. Dara leaned back and looked away from Hara. 

"So you're that baby-faced nerd..." she smirked.

"I-I g-guess..." 

"Hara leave her alone..."

"So Dara...I don't see anything good about you...actually I just see an ugly nerd." She did it.

"HARA! Go now!" I whispered really loudly. 

She glared at Dara before she left. I turned to my new-found friend.

"I'm really sorry Dara..." 

She smiled at me...what a nice person... 

"It's not your fault Sooyoung-ssi...it's okay..." 

"I told you can call me Sooyoung, leave out the ssi." 

She smiled wider. "Alright Sooyoung~"

I looked at the time.

"Shoot, it's time to stop..do you want me to walk you to the basketball court?"

She nodded. "Sure..."

We left the library, but before we left I bowed and apologized to everyone about my loud outburst. 

When we walked into the court. A girl was doing free throws. She saw us and waved.

"Sooyoung! Dara..."

She said my name in a friendly tone, but said Dara's in a sweet tone. 

"Cl~ Nice shots!" I complimented.

"Yeah thanks..." she wasn't even looking at me. 

I giggled. "Well...Just like I promised, your angel is fine...but I sincerely apologize for Hara's behavior..." 

"Hara bothered you again..." 

"You're not mad?"

"Oh...I Am...but not at you...Dara is okay, so it's ok." 

"Thanks for your help Sooyoung..." Dara said waving goodbye.

"Anytime, Dara, If you need anymore tutoring dont hesitate to ask~"

I smiled and left the basketball court with a happy heart. As I walked out I sensed someone or people following me. I ran quickly, and as soon I got far away I snuck into a room.

-Flashback ends- 

"That's how I ended up here~"

"Well...I'm sorry I have to tell you to go now..." 

"What? Why?" 

"I'm going home, Soo, I don't want you to stay here by yourself." 

"Fine..." 

We were coming out of the room.

"Sooyoung! We've been looking for you!" Hara found me.

"Sorry, Yuri, I'll walk with you next time!" 

I ran as fast as I could away from Kara my everyday chasing fangirls. I turned in every corner, not even noticing where I'm going. I went inside a gate, and hid behind a tree and tried to catch my breath.

What is life?

Tiffany's POV

I came out of the police station. I got in trouble again. I frowned as I kicked a pebble and I was going to kick again, but I heard heavy panting. I went to the gate, behind a tree, her back was was facing me, it seemed that the student was hiding. She was wearing the same uniform as mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I as stood behind her, amused that I seemed to make her jump. 

She suddenly turned and put her hand over her chest. My mood just dropped into a more depressing state as soon as I saw her face.

"You...scared...me..." I bet she's being chased by her stupid fangirls, I call them stalkers though.

"Stalkers following you?" I said with a smirk.

She looked at me with her brown orbs that people are in love with, I just don't get those people! What is the big deal?!

"Tiffany-ssi, calling those girls stalkers are a bit rude..."She said as she frowned. Everyone thinks she's so nice but I feel like its all just an act. She's such a good actress. 

I raised my hand defensively.

"Well, that's what they seem to me." Suddenly, Hara's voice was heard.

"Guys, hurry!" Hara's familiar annoying voice came closer. 

I looked at Sooyoung and she pleaded with her eyes to not tell them. I smirked.

"One condition, you do what I ask." 

She nodded a million times. My smirk widened and I  went to the gate. I leaned on the gate and watched the stalkers.

"What's up stalkers?"

"We have no time for you, Hwang!" Hara answered. Actually the stalkers are all kind of nice,except for Hara of course.

"But, I can help you search your perfect idol."

Hara's head turned to me. "Tell me where she went!" 

"But you said you had no time for me...." I faked a pout. 

Hara immediately faked a caring face. "I'm sorry Hwang...Can you kindly tell us where Sooyoung went?" 

"Awww, you're not a very good actress..." I pointed a direction. "(in english) Over yonder, where thy idiot is waiting for you~" 

I laughed at there confused faces, but they ran because they didn't want to talk to me anymore.

"I'm not an idiot..." She defended, Woah...She understands english...

"You understand?" I said in a surprised tone.

"I'm offended, Hwang-ssi..anyways, what was the condition?" 

"I need you to be a friend..."

"What do mean friend?...I sense that you don't like me, why do you want me to be your friend?" 

I waved my index finger and made a face. "Nuuuu~ I said a friend not my friend, my dear idiot." 

"Well who?" Her face showed obvious confusion. 

"A friend I dearly admire...Follow me~"

I turned to a direction where it lead to my dear friend. After a few moments, I heard footsteps behind me.

"So why are they always following you?"

"I don't know, I don't even know why they like me.." She sounded like she was tired, well I would be too, if I was being chased by girls everyday.

"You can just say no..." I said it like it was the most obvious thing.

"No use, they don't listen...." She said in a voice that said she's attempted to but never succeed. 

After that, we walked in silence. 

We reached my friend's house, I stopped in front the door, and rang the door bell.

The door opened to give me a sight of my best friend.

"Hi Fany, What's up?"

"Why can't I miss my best friend~" I smiled as I replied teasingly. 

She smiled and gave me a hug. 

She looked behind me and her eyes widened into saucers.

"S-Sooyoung-ssi!"

Soyoung awkwardly bowed.

"Annyeonhaseyo..."