Its begin

Bi’trei

 

IT BEGINS.

 

 

Chaerin found him at last. Seungri stood with arms crossed against the far wall. No one was fighting him. OH MY GOD! Seungri’s eyes fell on her as he moving towards his objective.

 

 

"You've gone to a lot of trouble to get me here," Chaerin told Seungri.

 

 

He smiled. "Don’t you miss me?"

 

 

"No!" she said fiercely.

 

 

"Rhee. You're a terrible liar." Seungri crooked smile appear.

 

 

No one stood between them now and no one was willing to make the first move. A crashing sound startled them. Chaerin saw Jiyong being threw by a vampire into a wall and she saw Dara running to his side.

 

 

It was too fast to register anything. Chaerin sprang toward Seungri hoping to catch him by surprise but he was hard to catch by surprise. And he was fast. Too fast. Seungri halted her attack with a blow to the side of her head. She knew it would hurt later but her adrenaline was running too strong for her to pay attention to it now.

 

 

Then Seungri lounged an attack but she manage to dodge in mere time. It turned out he'd been reaching for her neck. As much as he can read her like an open book, she can as well read his move.

 

 

"Haven't you figured out by now? Haven't you seen it? You can't defeat me. You can't kill me. Even if you could, you can't bring yourself to do it."

 

 

No, I wouldn't this time.

 

 

Chaerin was stumble from the impact of the attack. Both of them were sweaty and breathing heavily. Seungri didn't waste the opportunity and try to pin her to the ground. But Chaerin managed to shove him in the face using her elbow and he flinched.

 

 

And that was all she needed. She rolled him over and held him down. He fought to push her off and she pushed right back while also trying to maneuver her dagger. He was too strong for her.

 

 

As she was certain she wouldn't be able to hold him. Then, she got a good grip on her dagger and like that Chaerin saw a big opportunity in front of her. She was to close with Seungri by his chest, by his heart.

 

 

This is it. Seungri eyes fell on her as her dagger move toward him. Chaerin was not hesitating this time.

 

 

This was real.

 

 

Something hit Chaerin hard on her right side, pushing her away thus completely ruining her effort. It was Jiyong who had shoved her out of the way using magic.

 

 

Throwing her full weight, Dara seized her chance by shoving her both hands all the way to Seungri’s heart.

 

 

The dagger pierced Seungri’s heart. She could hear Seungri’s scream in agony. Chaerin felt magic flood through her bond except this was hundred times more powerful than anything she ever felt before.

 

 

Suddenly, a very bright white light lighting the room. Chaerin was screaming.....for him.....for Dara, her hand rising instinctively to shield her eyes from the light.

 

 

At the moment there was no bond. She felt nothing.