Tracked

Bi’trei

 

 

 

 

We had been located Seungri’s hideout. Of course, she had to remind to herself that Seungri wanted to be found.

 

 

Chaerin pry into Dara’s mind to see what was going on. So far Dara and Jiyong hadn't been harmed or attacked. They sat in straight-backed wooden chairs, their hands bound behind their backs with rope.

 

 

There were four vampires in the room, but as far as Chaerin concerned, only one really mattered. Seungri.

 

 

He was arguing with the other vampires as he walked back and forth across the small space. "They're coming," said Seungri in a low voice."I know they are."

 

 

"How do you know?" demand another vampire, a black-haired one. "How do you know they'll come?"

 

 

Dara gasped at the sudden and unexpected movement. Swiftly approaching her, Seungri knelt down before her and peered into her eyes. She trembled because she never been this close to a vampire and the fact that it was Seungri made that much worse.

 

 

The red rings around his pupils seemed to burn into her and his fangs looked poised to attack.

 

 

His hand s out and gripped her neck, tilting her face up so he could get an even better look into her eyes.

 

 

His fingers dug into her skin, not enough to cut off her air but enough that she would have bruises later. If there was a later. "I know the guardians will come because Rin is watching," said Seungri.

 

 

"Aren't you, Rin?" Loosening his hold a little, he ran his fingertips over the skin of Dara's throat, so gently . . . yet there was no question he had the power to snap her neck.

 

 

 

 

 

CHAERIN’s POV

 

It was like he was looking into my eyes at the moment. My soul. I even felt like he was my neck.

I knew it was impossible. The bond existed between Dara and me. No one else could see it.

Yet, just then it was like no one else existed between us.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're in there, Rin." A pitiless half smile played over his mouth.

 

 

Chaerin jerked out off Dara’s mind unable to stare into those eyes and see them staring back at her. She discovered her body was trembling. She forced it to stop and tried to slow down her racing heart.

 

 

Swallowing, she shook her head. "My worst nightmare has coming true" she murmured.