D-day

Bi’trei

 

 

"You can find Princess Dara?" Her Commander asked.

 

 

Chaerin nodded. "As soon as I'm in the building, the bond will lead me straight to her."

 

 

Chaerin ignored the suddenly nausea sweeping through her. She been in numerous battle with vampire before yet as she stared up at the warehouse she reliazed  that this could in no way measure up to what she was about to face. She quickly shoved the feeling away. My own fears didn't matter. They come first.

 

 

Chaerin’s team enter through the battle. Her commander had strictly ordered her not to stop and assign another guardians to cover her from being attack by a vampire because they need her to lead them to Dara and Jiyong.

 

 

 

Chaerin POV’s

 

We fought our way into the warehouse. My guess is right, Seungri would have layers of security. We were crowded in the small space and for a few moments things were chaotic. Dara was so close. I know I could feel her.

 

There were still plenty of vampires, but I managed to slip through thanks to my team for doing a very good job. We reached down the hall which led into a large empty space which full of pieces of trash and debris.

 

I didn't need the bond to tell me where Dara was. There are three vampires guarding outside a doorway. So. Four layers of security. Seungri had once more taking one step upper. But it didn't matter. They were outnumbered.

 

I felt totally confident that he was still inside the room. He would have stayed with her, knowing I would come. He would be waiting to face me.

 

One of them dies tonight. Dara or Seungri.