Worst day ever

So what

Worst day ever

I was walking home, burning inside with anger. I was so mad! During our dance class, Zelo got praised by our dance teacher. He gave me a smirk, obviously menning ''See? I'm better than you''.

It was always like this between us. A big hate and a big rivality. This day wasn't good at all. But what I didn't know, is that this day was going worst.

I opened the gates of my house. It wasn't something like a manor house, but it wasn't small. It was okay, a house of a weathly family, but not the house of a rich one. My father had a compagny, but not a very big one. I had not siblings. I had feel alone often. But I had my best friend, Seochan. She was amazing, I loved her very much.

''Mom, dad, I'm home!' I said as I entered in the house.

''Good! We are in the living room. We have something to tell you Minchan.'' my father said.

I made my way to the living room, wondering what was this ''something''. I came and hugged my mother like I always do and sat on the couch. I loved my mother very much.

''Did you have a good day Minchan?'' my mother asked.

''No, not really'' I said sincerely.

''What happen?'' she seemed worried.

''This guy again'' I said with a sight. I never told my parents who was this ''guy''. They didn't even know how meany he was. They only knew the rivality between us. I didn't tell them because I didn't want to get into more trouble.

''But whatever. What is the ''something'' you need to tell me?'' I added.

My father took a deep breath before speaking.

''Minchan, I know you won't like this. But, you need to do it. It's for our sake. You know that the compagny is not going well right now. So I arranged something with an other compagny who wants to help us. But for that, you need to marry the CEO's son.''

''WHAT!'' I yelled. I couldn't believe my ears. I'm gettting married? NO WAY! I though.

''Minchan, it's very important. You NEED to do it. For us.'' my mother said. ''And don't worry, me and your father met this young boy. He is really handsome, he has good maners and he's really cute. Just how you like them.'' she added with a big smile.

''The problem is not with who mom! The problem is that I'm too young for this!'' I replied back.

''Come one Minchan, it's not a big deal. And this boy is the same age as you, one month older I think.'' my father said. ''Please Minchan''

''Argh, I feel like in those dramas. It's so tipical...'' I whined.

I ran into my room and buried my face in my pillow. I started crying. This day was the worst day ever.

After few minutes of crying, I took my phone and dialed Seochan's number.

''Hello?'' I heard her say.

''Seo, you wouldn't believe it. I'm in an arranged marriage!'' I started sobbing again.

''WHAT! Really?''

''Yes''

''But why?''

''It's for the sake of the compagny'' I said sarcastically.

''And...''

''Seo, I don't know what to do...'' I was desesperate.

''Well, who's the lucky guy?''

''I don't know yet, but my mother said that he is my type''

''At least, meet him, and see if you like him. If not, I will save you''

''Thanks, I love you Seochan''

''I love you too. So, you're going to meet him?''

''Yes.

_____________________

So? Boring? Sorry for my bad english by the way!

Don't forget to comment!

Big kiss!