Worlds is falling down

So what

So finally after a long wait, here’s the chapter 5. I’m so sorry for the wait, but it takes me more time to write in english than usual since it’s not my first language. Hope you’ll like it even if I think this chapter like all I write.

________________________________________

World is falling down


Minchan’s POV


Tears were pouring down my face as I stared in horror at the man in front of me, my soon-to-be husband. I though my heart had stopped. I started panicking. NO! This MUST be a nightmare! I couldn’t thing straight. The worst thing that could happen to me was just happenning: I was getting married to Choi Jun Hong, the guy I hated the most on this world. I wanted to die right here, this was to much to handle.

I didn’t speak right away, I had lost the ability to talk for a moment. I stared into Zelo’s eyes in hope to see what he though about this. But there was nothing, his eyes were blank. I was surprised because I though that I was going to see disgust and hate. But no.

”I won’t marry him” I said softly when I was abble to talk again. Everybody stared at me like if said the worst insult ever. Except Zelo, obviously. I knew he didn’t wanted it too.

”What did you say?” my father dared me to say this again.

”I WON’T MARRY HIM!” I shouted this time as I stood up. My father stood up too and we stared in each other eyes, challenging the other, like in a staring contest. I wasn’t scared. I just felt betrayed by my parents to be forced to marry someone I hated. Or just being forced to marry someone at all.

”Minchan! Where are your manners?!” my mother said, shocked. I didn’t reply.

”Minchan…”my father started with a surprising soft tone but still strict.”I know you don’t want this, but you have no choice. You are going to marry Choi Junhong.”

At those words, I felt a wave of deseperation travelling my whole body. Did he really expect me to stay with Zelo for the rest of my life? With the guy that was always making fun of me since we met, this guy that I always argued with since the first time? Was he serious?!

”NO! I can’t! I HATE this guy” I pointed Zelo ”He’s… he’s…” Anger was taking control of my body. I couldn’t express what I wanted to say.

”Minchan, I don’t know why you hate him but you have no choice.” he said. He was clear. Even if I argued for hours, it was going to be the same. Zelo was my fiancé and I couldn’t change it.

It was too much for me, I ran out of the restaurant where everybody was watching us since I yelled.

I ran as far as I could. Tears kept falling down my face. I didn’t care about where I was or the people passing by. I just wanted to escape the rude reality of my situation.

I didn’t know how long lasted my race, but when I stopped, out of breath, I was in front of a bus stop.This gave me the idea of where to go.

—-

I arrived at my best friend’s house, Seochan. I needed her confort and her shoulder to cry a bit. Seochan was always there for me and I was always here for her. She was like my fake twin. Some people even though that we were sisters because of our names.

When she opened the door, I fell into her arms and started crying again.

”Omo, what happened to you?” she said as she putted her arms around me.

I wasn’t able to talk yet. My cries were too strong. Seochan dragged me into the kitchen and made me a tea to calm me down. After a few minutes, I spoke.

”I’m getting married to Junhong.” I said sadly.

”WHAT!? Wait, Junhong? The Choi Junhong? Zelo?” she exclaimed, not believing it.

”Yes. Zelo…” I replied in a whisper as some tears fell  of my cheek  again.

She took me in her arms again, understanding what I was feeling. She knew how mean Zelo was to me. And she knew the big hate and the rivalry between us. She rocked me back and forth, trying to confort me.

”Don’t worry Minchan, everything will be alright.” she said.

”No! Seo, I’m forced to be with him for the rest of my life!” I shouted. She shook her heads with a smile.

”A marriage isn’t forever if there’s a problem in the couple.” she said with a smirk.

I frowned, not understanding.

”See. You both hate eachother, so I don’t think it’ll be difficult to divorce. After like two years, you’ll be very tired of each other so or else, you or him are going to cheat, or else, you’ll fight like everyday and you’ll end up with a divorce. Don’t worry.” she explain with a wink.

”Oh… I see… OMO! You’re right!!!! I love you so much Seo! Thank you to always make me feel better!” I said. I felt all my desesperation going away.

”Haha, that’s nothing Min.” she smiled.

I rested a bit in her arms. She asked me stuff like how did Zelo react when he knew I was his fiancé, how did I react… I told her everything. She was very surprised to learn that he did react at all or even protest.

”There something weird about this Minchan…”she told me, frowning a bit.

”I know”

We talk like this until I saw the hour.

”I need to go. My parents must be freaking out right now” I laughed.

”Right. Be careful on your way back” she said.

______________

Sorry. I know that my chapters are short and not well written. I’m sorry.

And again, english isn’t my first language.

Big kiss!