Strongger than me

So what

I'm so sorry for the long wait! I was so busy! I hope you're not mad at me >.< I'm so sorry!

___________________________________________________

Zelo’s POV


I always though that I was going to marry someone that I truly love and have kids with this person. Well, I though I was going to have an happy life. A life filled of love and happiness. But my father told me something that broke this dream. I was getting married to a girl I didn’t even know!

Could it get worse? Yes.

At school. I was in a bad mood all day. And as always, I fought with Minchan. It became an habit of ours, we couldn’t help it. I didn’t remember why.

But then she said those harsh words to me. I knew that she wasn’t wrong. That’s probably why I overeacted. But I think that all this with the marriage things made me more sensitive than usual. So when she said -well, yelled- those things, I couldn’t help it. I cried. It was too much to handle. And then, I saw her being beaten up by the girls, my fans. A part of me smirked inside, tasting the good taste of revenge. She deserved it. But the other part felt bad. She just said the truth and it was only between me and Minchan. It wasn’t their buisness. Stuck between those two feelings, I didn’t know what to do. Before I could decide, the teacher already stopped them. And then, Minchan stood up, wiped the blood on her lips like if it was nothing and left the classroom without shedding a tear.

I realized that Minchan, on the inside, was probably stronger than me.

Later on the day, I went to my house, feeling worse than when I left it this morning. I just wanted to get back home, take a long hot bath and forget this awfull day. But I guess, luck wasn’t with me.

As soon as passed the door frame, my mother was on me, excited like a little puppy who wants to play.

”Go prepare yourself Junhong!” she said too enthusiastic for me ” You’re gonna met your future wife tonight!”

”What! Already?” I said. This was really the worst day ever.

”Yes, already! Now go, we’re going to be late!” she answered.
 

And now, I was in the car, on the way to the restaurant were I was going to meet my soon-to-be wife.

We entered in it. I putted my cap in front of my eyes. I didn’t want to see my fiancé yet. I wasn’t ready. I sat at the table, still loking down. My cap hid my face. The alduts exchanged greetings. I still kept my head down.

”Minchan-ah, I present you your fiancé”

NO! It couldn’t be!!!! I raised my head only to see my biggest fear confirmmed. My future wife was Lee Minchan, the girl I hated the most.

But then I realized. By the way she looked at me, I could tell that she was disgusted by this arranged marriage too. With this knowledge, our fight and being beaten up, she still didn’t cry.

I felt pathetic. Just a little insult made me cry, and her, she experimented worse today and she didn’t cry.

Minchan, inside, was strongger than me.

 

__________

So… How is it? I need your comments!

Sorry for my bad english.

Big kiss!