Non-wanted Link

So what

Non-wanted link


My alarm clock was ringing, but I was still under my cover. It rang again and again. By the time, it seemed that it was ringing louder.

”Argh! Just shut up!” I yelled at my alarm clock as I stopped it -well, more punched it- and I went out of my bed.

You remember that yesterday I didn’t want to go to school? Well, today, it  was worse. Because of what happened yesterday. I didn’t want to see my fiancé. Even if I was going to see him everyday by now on.

But still, I prepared myself and before I realized it, I found myself on the way for school.

When I came back from Seochan’s house yesterday, my parents were so mad. I never saw them like this. First, they scolded me because I didn’t wanted to marry Junhong. They said I was irresponsible and selfish (In my opinion, I though it was them the selfish one for giving my hand to someone just for their own business). After, they scolded me because of my behavior in the restaurant. Well, for that, they were right. It’s not really smart to stand up and yell in a restaurant. 

But that wasn’t finished. They scolded me for leaving like that and to went somewhere without telling them where I was. They yelled that they were very afraid of what could had happen to me. My mother was crying of anxiety. I didn’t know if they were really scared of if they only wanted to make me feel guilty.

But well, they punished me. I was now forbidden to go out with my friends and they took my Ipod. I was mad. Firstly, I’m forced to marry someone I hate without having the right to protest and secondly I didn’t have my Ipod anymore which means no dance except in my dance class. But that was not a relief because Zelo was in my dance class too.

I reached the school gates way to soon for me. I saw Seochan waving at me and I joined her. Before she could speak, I fell in her arms like yesterday night.

”Aish, what happened again?” she asked.

”No more music and dance for me and I can’t go out with you. Oh and I’m at school so… you know… Zelo” I cried as I buried my face in her shoulder.

”I’m sorry…For how long?” she pated my back.

”I don’t know. They said until they aren’t angry anymore.”

”So it can take a lot of time” she chulked, trying to make me smile.

The corner of my lips curved a bit. ”Yeah…”

**************************

The first lesson was about to start. Unfortunately, Zelo was in this class too. He wasn’t here yet, but it was just a matter of time. I was hidind my face in my arms to not see him arrive. 

I didn’t pay attention to the others and they didn’t pay attention to me neither. As always. But not this time. I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I growled before looking up only to see the one I was trying to avoid. Choi Junhong.

His eyes were still blank like yesterday. They seemed dead. I couldn’t read his mind. It was really freaking me out! I didn’t know what to think. My soon-to-be husband was in front of me, what could I do?

Before I had more time to think about it, he took my left hand and putted a little box in it, still staring at me with his dead-like eyes. He let me go and went to his place without saying anything. His touch had left a burning sensation on my skin.

I stared at the little box. It was black, small… well, simple. I wondered why Zelo gave it to me. The only way to find out was to open the box.

I opened it. I understood right away. Inside, there was a ring. My engagement ring. I was shocked.

I turned to catch Zelo with my eyes. He wasn’t looking at me, but I could see clearly that on his finger, there was a ring too. I felt my eyes getting teary.

We were engaged. And the rings were symbolized our link. Our non-wanted link.

I fought the tears that wanted to come out. I couldn’t cry here. Not in front of everybody. I looked back at ring. I need to admit it, it was pretty. It was silver and had a nice design, like if it was representing the wind. On the center, there was a small diamond.

I saw a small paper in the box. I read it:

My mother wanted 

me to give you this.

-z


So that’s why….

I didn’t know if I should put it right now. I didn’t liked the fact that there was something that linked me to him.

The class finally ended. The teacher was such a pain… Aish! I was about to leave when I heard a girl nearly screaming:

”Zelo! What’s that ring?!”

”Nothing…” he replied. It was the first time I heard his voice since yesterday. Even his voice had not emotion. That was so strange!

”Choi Junhong! Don’t lie to me! You are getting married to someone! I want to know who!” she shouted. Her voice trembled with jealousy. Well, it was obvious that she loved him, like every other girl in that class, except me for sure.

Just to make her more upset -well, she deserved it, she punched me in the face yesterday!- I went closer to them little by little. When I was close enough to make sure I was in their eyesight, I took out the little box Zelo gave me, and I put the ring on my ring finger making sure everybody could see clearly.

The girl saw red.

”WHAT?! ZELO! DON’T TELL ME YOU ARE ENGAGED TO THIS LITTLE RIGHT HERE!!”

Zelo didn’t replied. 

”I can’t belive you proposed to her!” she looked at me ”And you, don’t think you’ll marry him ok?! He’s not yours!”

She was going to slap me again. I was preparing myself to avoid her hands when Zelo stopped her fist. 

”I DIDN’t PROPOSE TO HER OK?! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!” he yelled. Everybody who was watching hold their breath. It was the first time Zelo raised his voice like this. It was a complete new side of him!

”DON’T YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID TO HER” he pointed at my scratched lips. ”YOU’RE SO STUPID TO HIT SOMEONE WHO DID NOTHING TO YOU!”

Was I dreaming? Choi Junhong, the guy who hated me like hell, was defending me. I couldn’t believe it. 

I was so schocked that when Zelo took my arm and dragged my away, I didn’t fight back. We were now far away from the class. He let go my arm. Before going away, he stared at me right in the eyes.

And now, I could see his emotions.

He wasn’t happy. At all.

He was mad, I could see it. 

I hated the fact that I was his fiancé. He hated me.

But then, why did he protected me?

___________________

I’M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW IT’S BEEN TOO LONG! I’M SUCH A BAD GIRL!

I’M SO SORRY!!!

Argh, and I’m so sorry that this chapter . Very sorry!

Big kiss!