Everybody else but him

So what

Everybody else but him

I woke up earlier this morning. I could still feel the trails of tears on my cheeks. Then, all the memories of yesterday made their way on my mind. I buried my face on the pillow, making it wet with more tears. How could something like this happen to me?

I stayed in my bed until I heard mother telling me to get up. I didn't wanted to got to school. The reasons were simple:

1. I didn't want to see Zelo and his fangirls

2. School was so boring

3. I wanted to stay in my bed in cry forever to avoid this stupid arranged marriage

4. I was still sleepy

But I prepared myself, ate, and walked to school.

******

That was surprising. Zelo didn't say anything to me. Usualy, he would be making fun of me and stuff. But not now. His smile had left him. He was obviously in a bad mood. Well, I was too.

I couldn't help myself. The whole class, I was wachting Zelo. I didn't know why. I even surprised myself finding his pout cute. I snapped back to reality. This guy was an . I couldn't find him cute.

The class endend and I made my way to the doors. Unfortunately, I bumped in someone. And this someone was the one I hated the most. Zelo.

''Hey! You can't see where you're going or what?!'' he yelled, ruder than usually.

''You don't have to yell you know!'' I said

''You're yelling too Minchan-ah!''

''No I'm not!''

''And you can't hear too? Are you stupid Minchan?'' he said.

''No I'm not! But you, you are selfish, superficial, and very moron!'' I replied back in anger.

''H-how could you say that!'' he started sobbing. Again.

But he started to cry louder. This time, it wasn't fake. It was different from the last time. It was real tears. I started feeling bad. But before I could do something, Zelo's fangirls were surrounding us.

''Minchan... We warned you'' one said.

They then all punched me everywhere. They were too much, I couldn't do something. Fortunately, a teacher came to save me. I was lying on the floor. My lips were bleeding.

The teacher offered me a hand to help me, but I snapped it back.

''I'm fine'' I said. I took my things and run way.

****

''Minchan, I hope you're ready!'' my mother said too enthusiasticly as I entered in my house.

''Ready for what'' I said harshly.

''What's wrong honey?''

''N-nothing'' I didn't want her to know about what happened today.

She stared at me before saying:

''Well... today... You will meet your future husband! Aren't you excited Minchan?'' She was practically fangirling.

... My life couldn't got worse...

''We're going to meet them in an hour, so go prepare yourself and dress nicely please!''

****

I didn't know how much you could by angry. The anger in me was so powerfull. I was wearing a cute little pink dress with a light make-up. That wasn't my style.

We were wating for my future husband's family to come. Playing on my phone, I didn't notice three persons were siting on our table in the restaurant. When I looked up, I saw them. But the guy in question was wearing a cap and was hiding his face in it.

''Minchan-ah, I present you your fiancé'' my father said.

The boy looked up.

NO!!!! NOT HIM PLEASE!

 

_______________________________

So? Sorry for my bad english!

Big kiss!