Leave me alone!

So what

Leave me alone!

 

Minchan’s POV

I was lost in my daydreaming again. During class, again. Luckily, I was good enough in school. I turned my head to look at the clock. Only 30 minutes left. Damn it. So boring. I went back to my daydreaming. I rested my chin on my hands, waiting for the end of the class.

”Miss Lee, can you please tell us what was the question?” my teacher suddenly asked me. I went back to reallity.

”Huh?… I… No sorry…” I answered. Someone started to laugh out loud. I didn’t need to see who it was. I already knew it. Choi Junhong. Or Zelo as everyone called him. I turned to glare at him. He was still laughing, obviously making fun of me. I just wanted to stand up, walk towards his desk and punch him in the face. But I didn’t. I then was Zelo smirking at me. My anger grew bigger.

”Well, Miss Lee, next time you don’t pay attention in class, you’ll get detention.” the teacher added.

I heard Zelo chuckling again. I just wanted to kill him right now.

Let me tell you something. I hated Zelo. I was probably the only one in this school. Zelo, with his friend, B.A.P, was the most popular kingka in TS High. Every girls here were in love with B.A.P. But not me. When I entered this school, I met Zelo who was in the same class as me. Our first meeting wasn’t great at all. We started to yell at eachother for nothing. I couldn’t remember why. From that day, all our conversations were yelling and arguing.

But something made it worst. We were rival. We both loved dancing and we were both the best of our class. We always tried to do better than the other. That's why we hated eachother.

 

The class ended. When I went out of the classroom, Zelo called me.

”Hey, clumsy girl!”

I didn't want to hear him, so I walked away. Unfortunately, he was persistent. He grabed my wrist and turned me to face him.

''I was speaking to you'' he said, smirking.

''I know, but I didn't want to hear you making fun of me'' I replied back coldly. I tried to go away, but Zelo didn't let me go.

''I just wanted to talk to you'' he said innocently.

''Yeah, you liar.'' I said harshly.

''Minchan-ah, why are you so rude to me?'' he cried, but I knew he was just acting. ''You're so mean'' he added before starting sobbing. It was fake, but Zelo was a good actor. Some girls then started to surroung us.

''Hey you! What are you doing to our Zelo?'' they yelled.

''Nothing! He was the one who...'' I couldn't finish my sentence.

''Don't lie to us! You made Zelo cry!'' They pushed me and I felt on the floor. ''Don't try do to that again'' they warned me and left. Zelo gave me a smirk before leaving too.

I hated this guy.

It was my dance class now. I was alone in the classroom until Zelo entered.

''Oh, it's the meany girl who made my cry'' he teased.

''Shut up, it was fake. I know it.'' I praticaly yelled.

''Hahaha, yeah, but you know, I like to see you in trouble'' he said. If I wasn't good in self-control, I would punch him.

''Why can't you just leave me alone?!'' I yelled.

 

_______

That's it for the first chapter! Sorry for the mistake, you can correct me if I've done some...

I hope it's ok and that you will continue to read it until the end^^

Big kiss!