I'm sorry

Love Makes You Fall

*Slight


The two of then had fallen asleep in eachother's embrace that night. And because they fell asleep so early, they woke pretty early too.
The two of them were the first members awake in the dorm that morning. So they decided to eat some breakfast before the other member wakes up so that they could talk a little.

The air between them is nothing else than just awkward. They don't talk to eachother either. They just look up at eachother before fast again facing their bowl of cerial. It's just so silent, and Sandeul doesn't like it and just can't stand it anymore. So he's the first one to speak.
"Yah Cha Sun Woo! Why are you like this so suddenly?" You can clearly hear the worry in his voice while he speaks. Baro quick looks up at him with an apologetic face, and doesn't really know what to answer.
"Jonghwan... There is something you need to know." He starts and Sandeul is already more worried than ever. "But this is not the time to talk about it. But if I keep waiting to tell you, I'm afraid you might hate me. But I don't want to hurt you or make you sad. Especially not now. We're having such a great time together  now. So please, God, just let us have these good moments for a long long time." Tears start to fall down his cheeks and Sandeul just sits on the other side and really have no clue what to do. Slowly he gets up and goes over to the other side before he sits down next to Baro and places his arm around him. 
He too wants to cry, but tries to keep it in. He don't know what's wrong with Baro yet, but he has figured that his boyfriend will leave him at some point. Against his will. But until the day Baro is ready to tell him, he will sit like this and have fun with him, and good times.
"Hyung, I'm sorry... I don't want to worry you." The rapper says, but the vocalist just shakes his head and says, "you shouldn't be sorry."

They sat like that till the others woke up and came into the kitchen and found them sitting like that. They're all shocked that they were up before them, and they get a little concerned when they sit like that. 
Both of them look sad, not happy like they normally are when they sit like that. But no one says anything.

When the three members have sat down by the table, Sandeul gets up kind of fast and grabs Baro's hand and leaves the kitchen. Of course after he greeted his hyungs and the maknae and stuff.

"What th-" Baro tries to ask after Sandeul pretty much threw him at the bed after locking the door, but he gets cut by his boyfriend's fingers that lightly shuts his mouth. "Hssh, we can talk when we're done." He slowly removes his fingers from the rapper's lips and places his own lips there instead. Baro can feel the other's tongue press on his lips, so he opens his mouth slightly and let's it in. After Sandeul's tongue finished  'exploring' the inside Baro's mouth, he places multible kisses on his neck. 
Slowly he starts to Baro's shirt, and very short after, Baro starts to Sandeul's shirt too.
And soon they both sit there shirtless. Sandeul pushes Baro down on the bed and sits himself upon him. He looks at the rapper, and gets a bright smile back.
He leans down and kisses him, first his mouth, then back on his neck, and then he moves further down.
He kisses his all the way down till right under the other's navel. But there he stops and does not move further down, instead, he actually moves up till he reaches Baro's face again. 
And before another kiss he whispers, "let's go further down next time." 

That was the best morning any of them have ever experiensed.
But right after they finished their little 'ride', they didn't exactly get to speak because they fell asleep right away.


A/N: So I wasn't gone for long. Not at all. He...He...He...

I hate myself for this story, and you also have the right to hate me for this story.
It's sad... I don't really want it to be sad.
But sad and voilent and horror is what I write the best. Well, not really sad stuff because they always end up a little weird.

And yeah, there was a in there, if you can even call it that. 
I'm so mad at myself for that. I promised myself that I would keep my innocence for at least two more years, but I guess not.
So I would like to apologize to my unnie... You're probably gonna make me watch winnie the pooh now.
But it wasn't even good. So it doesn't matter.

That was my first and last (at least for a while) .

Now, I will sleep.