Apples

Love Makes You Fall

They both fall asleep in the rapper's bed. The vocalist sleeping in the rapper's embrace. Baro again wakes up first, not wanting to wake up the duck who's sleeping so peacefully in his arms. But when he looks at the time, he know that he has to. He almost panic. It's almost 12pm! 
Baro ends up dragging an almost sleeping Sandeul into the living room where he can find CNU and JinYoung just sitting there in the couch. Watching TV, looking half dead.
"YAH! Why didn't you wake us up?!" He yells, looking at his hyungs mad. "Why are you so loud?" He hears from behind as he turns around and see the maknae coming out of his bedroom. "YAH! You too just woke up!?" He yells at the maknae too.

"What does it matter? You guys were sleeping so cutely together and none of us wanted to wake up. And because we have absolutly nothing today, we saw no problem in letting you guys sleep." The rapper looks confused when he hears what the leader has to say. No schedule today? Why did he not know?

"We have no schedule today? Are you sure?" 
"Yeah, don't you remember manager hyung said that we should take a month off?" Honestly Baro could barely remember anything that happened before last night. He was lost in the thoughts of Sandeul.
"Exactly. So let's go sleep some more." Sandeul finally speaks and rubs his eyes. You can hear in his voice that he's extremly tired, but Baro doesn't care. He's hungry.
"Nope. It's already past 12pm! I'm hungry and I need food..." He looks at his hyungs with hope that they have made some food, but they just shake their heads and point towards the fridge. With a sigh Baro drags Sandeul with him to the kitchen, and Gongchan hanging behind.

All they find in the fridge are some apples and a watermelon. Or there is alot more, but they don't really feel like eating it. Or more like they don't really feel like preparing it. 

Though Baro was the hungry one, pretty much the only thing he does is to watch the vocalist eat. The maknae was no longer sitting with them. He brought his food to the livingroom and is now sitting practically on the leader's lap.

After a little while, the vocalist notices that the rapper haven't even touched the food. This makes him give Baro a weird look.
"I though you said you were hungry?"
"Yeah, but watching you eat is better than me eating it all." He gives away a little laugh when he replies, and Sandeul just role his eyes. Though he feels a little happy and emberassed.
He picks up an apple boat and shows the rapper a sign to open his mouth. The rapper does as he's told and within a minute he feels the apple boat being shoved into his mouth.
"It's good." He says with a smile around his mouth.
"Jinja?" Baro answers with a nod and lean forward, across the table.Sandeul is also leaning forward, and before you know it they share yet anothe kiss.
But they got interrupted from their beautiful moment by CNU who is shouting, "get a room!"
They laugh a little before they nod and get up from the table. Without cleaning up what they have used, they walk together, hand in  hand, into their bedroom.


A/N: I'm so so so so sorry for the late update ): 
I just really had no idea what I was going to write...
So this chapter was probably very messy and short and the worst one till here.
It's just that this is my first time writing this kind of stuff, so please forgive me >.<

AND OMG I HAVE SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS (': 
I'm so happy you guys right now♥

Because we needed that

And feel free to comment ^_^