White: Melody of Death

Love Makes You Fall

They're now sitting on the bed that belongs to Sandeul. Starring at each other and playing with eachother.

Baro is sitting on the lap of Sandeul and starring deeply into his eyes. He still can't believe it. That such an amazing thing could happen to him. He's dating the love of his life. Him loving him back. The members accepting it. It's all perfetct. Well, that is for the time being.

"Sanduckie, I love you." The rapper suddenly breaks the not-so-awkward-silent. The vocalist blushes when hearing what his boyfriend called him. It's not like he has never been called that before, but now it's just different. He likes it though.
"Why did you call me that?"
"Because it's cute." The rapper replys and pinches the other boy's cheeks. "But I really do love you." He says this very serious, causing Sandeul to worry.
"Sunwoo... Is there somthing wrong?"
"No, nothing's wrong. I just really love you, and wanted to let you know that." He smiles brightly at the other, and gets a bright smile back.
Sandeul drags Baro close to kiss him. And Baro lets himself get kissed. Kissed hard. Hard and passiontly.
Baro slowly pushes away, both wanting to and not. He just got an idea.
"Wanna watch a horror movie?" He was suddenly in the mood... He's more exited than he has been since he got home from the hospital.

After a while of trying to convince Sandeul, he finally did it. It took a while for them to decide which movie they should watch though. There are so many to choose from. So many they haven't seen yet. So many Baro wants to see. Sandeul is not in the mood for watching scary movies. But in the end they decide to watch 'White: Melody of Death'.
The vocalist hesitate a little, wondering if he should watch this or not. He has heard that the movie is really scary. and will scare the out of you.
But looking at the rapper's puppy eyes he kinda has no choice.
As he sits down he squishes himslef really really close into Baro, making him smile really big.
"So are you ready to watch this?" Sandeul carefully nods, still not sure if he should watch this. It will probably haunt him forever. Baro can see that he's scared, so he throws his arm around him and let his lean his head on his shoulder and whisper in his ear, "I'm here with you to protect you", before he presses the start button.

Through the whole movie Sandeul sat with his head burried into the shoulder of Baro. Only looking up a few times when Baro said it was fine. But sometimes he looked up at the wrong times, and got creeped out. The movie wasn't scary. Just creepy as heck. Full of blood and stuff.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Sandeul asks after they have finished the movie and has gotten ready to go to bed. The rapper smiles at him and takes the vocalist in for a hug and hugs him tightly.
"Of course you can, is that even a question?" and kisses the top of his head.


A/N: Soooooo I am very aware of the fact that this chapter was suuuuuuper short. But I didn't really have any plans of making another chapter so soon, but I have made a preview video for the upcoming chapters that I wanted you guys to see. 

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO WATCH THE PREVIEW! ^_^

So most of my stories will somehow end up sad, and I dunno why...
Yeah it was supposes to show that something sad will happen

And I know it's messy, so sorry 'bout that...