Confused

Love Makes You Fall

Sandeul wakes up and Baro is not anywhere to be seen in the room.  He gets up and takes another look around the room before walking out of it. He can see the leader, maknae and CNU sitting in the couch. Like usually. But he can't see Baro anywhere there either. So he decides to walk into the kitchen. Normally he would grab something to eat when he walked out of there, but he didn't because he was to busy finding Baro. He walks into Gongchan, JinYoung and CNU's room, but when he can't find the rapper in there either, he walks into to the bathroom. Not really a suprise, but Baro isn't in there. 
Giving up on his search he walks into the living room and squises between CNU and JinYoung on the couch. His mind is blank. Normally when this happened he would just sit and wait. But he felt as if something was terribly wrong. Baro wouldn't just leave like that, would he?
"Sandeul hyung, is everything OK?" The vocalist was completely gone, so the-not-so-sudden-sudden question scared him a little and he made a extremely little jump.
"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. But do you guys know where Baro is? I can't find him..." 
"Yeah, didn't he tell you? He went to the shop right across the street to buy something." JinYoung replies, and Sandeul's reaction is for some reason shocked. He's got no idea why he's acting like this because he is just across the streets. But why didn't he tell me?
"Did he tell you why?"
CNU gives him a look that says 'are you completely lost or dumb or something?'', but answers, "yeah, he was gonna buy something..." Sandeul gives a confused nod and walks out from the living room, giving the three others a lot more space, and walks into the bathroom.
He sits down on top of the toilet. He sits there for maybe 20 seconds or so before standing up and looking infront of the mirror. Not really being sure what exactly he's doing, but yes, he is kind of lost at the moment with alot of thoughts of what happened last night.

Baro was acting a little strange wasn't he? Why is that? And the 'I love you' thing... Where did that come from? So random. He hasn't exactly been acting more different than normal lately, exept yesterday and that he would go out without me. Eventhough it was just to the shop right across the street. But still, is he OK? Is there anything wrong with him? Why does he make me worry so much?

Just as Sandeul finished his thinking, he hears someone walk into the dorm. He's almost 100% sure that it's Baro, because who else could it be? But still he doesn't walk out of the bathroom before someone knocked on the door.
"Sanduckie! I have something to tell you!" It was Baro's voice. Carefully, Sandeul opened the door and looked fast at Baro before walking into their room. Baro quickly followed. 
Sandeul sat down on his bed and Baro sat down next to him and lies his arm around him. "Sandeul, are you made at me? Have I done something wrong? If so, I apologize, really". 

Am I mad at him? I don't know. No, but really, am I? Why would I be? I have no reason to be...

"No...?" Sandeul answers confused. Not really sure about what he is feeling at the moment. He's completely lost.
"OK..." Baro's also a little confused as he answers, but he continues saying what he was supposed to. "Well, I was at the shop across the street, and I'm sorry I didn't let you know, but you were sleeping so yeah. Anywaaays, I bought you something."
The vocalist first looks at him for a while, then he blinks, and keeps looking. The rapper looks back at him and smiles before breaking the silence, "give me you hand". The vocalist does as he's told, still unsure of the situationg. Just like he's unsure of this whole day. 
Baro takes out a little something from his pocket with one hand and holdig the other's hand in the othe. What he takes out from his pocket is a ring. One of those cute toyrings that you can buy at a shop close you!
"This ring, is a sign of my love." He says and slides onto the finger of the boy infront of him. "Don't ever take it off, unless you must. Not even if we were for some retarded reason breaking up. No matter what happens, you must always wear this." After he has said what needed to be said, he gave Sandeul a hug. But Sandeul avoided it.
"What are you talking about? Are you saying that we might break up in the future? What? What are you saying? Are you sure you're OK? Everything is fine? You're not sick are you? Because if you are, then you must tell me." Sandeul is just getting more worried than he was before. But even if he is. he promises not to ever take the ring off. 
And finally Baro gets the hug that he wanted so bad. He pretty much crushes Sandeul and empties him from air. "Dude, you're chocking me!"
Baro then lets go and smiles. Before pushing Sandeul down at the bed so that he's  lying flat down and first set himself up on him. He looks at him for a while before leaning down for a kiss. The kiss is intense and passinate. But then he pulls away and lies down next to his boyfriend.
The vocalist wraps his arms around Baro, pretty happy about the kiss.
"Don't ever let me go." He says after Baro also wrapped his arms around him. "I won't... ever" Eventhough it might seem like I will, I will never. Even when I leave, I will still hold you. In my arms. Lee Junghwan, you are forever mine, and you are after I have left

 


A/N: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!

Did everybody understand exactly what was going on here? Because I don't think I would if I were the reader. 
But I must honestly say that I am kind of happy with this chapter, and it's starting to look more like my kind of writing.

And about the ending, you're proabably thinking that Baro is leaving Sandeul and stuff. And to tell the truth, I am myself not really sure what will happen in the next chapter.

BUT, HELLO?! Baro, can't leave Duckie, can he? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
He even gave him a ring!
AND THEY HUUUUUUUUG AND KISSSSS

And please give me like response to how you liked this chapter and the fanfic in general ^_^