Confession

Love Makes You Fall

Baro has been feeling weird and different around Sandeul lately. He can't act the way he usually does, and he gets jelaus and almost feels like crying averytime he sees him out with some girl. Why would he feel like this? Sandeul is a guy right? This is so weird..

"Yaa! Baro! Why are you just sitting there?" Sandeul yells to Baro, sounding somewhat mad. Baro looks at him confused, "have I done something? What's wrong with just sitting here?"
Sandeul gives him a smile and jumps down in the couch right next to him. So close. He throws his arm around Baro's neck and turns his face to him. They were so close, there was only a few inches between them. Oh, is Sandeul only knew exactly what he was doing to Baro right now. He wanted to just turn his face around and kiss him.
Sandeul whispers in his ear, "eveything is wrong with just sitting here, when you can hang out me instead my squirrel." Baro feels butterflies in his stomach, chills go down his back and he wanted to just die. 
Baro finally turned his face his head so that he was facing Sandeul. Looking right into those beautiful eyes of his. Those smiling beautiful brown eyes. They're so close. Their lips was almost touching. This is the perfect opportunity for Baro. If he just goes a little closer, they will share a kiss.
Just when he is about to go for it, Sandeul gets ut and looks smiling down at him, "so are you coming or not?" Baro just looks down, wondering if it's smart of him to come, or  if he should just stay at the dorm waiting for the others to come back. Where did the other members go anyway? Hmmm... 
Before Baro even got a chance to answer, Sandeul had grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the dorm.

They took the bus to the mall, because they had no car. They actually don't even know why they are going to the mall. It's not like they have anything to do there.
"OK, let's eat!" Is he first thing that comes out from Sanduel's lips when they get there. 'Why am I not surprised?' Baro thinks to himself. 
Sandeul drags him over to the closest café and buys to cupcakes and gets some water. They go sit down at the closest table they find. Sandeul goves one cupcake to Baro, and starts eating his own. Baro doesn't really care about his cupcake, but he is just staring at Sandeul without even realizing it himself before Sandeul says something. "What? Is there something in my face? So emberassing..." He says and tries to remove whatever he thinks is in his face. Normally in this kind of situation, Baro would laugh at his hyung's reaction. But he didnt. "No, there is nothing in your face." Well exept a beautiful pair of eyes, so kissable lips and a gorgeous face. Sandeul looks at him confused, "Then why are you staring at me? Is it because of my beautiful face?" Baro blushes light, and looks down at the table. Then he looks back up at Sandeul and smiles, "you are beautiful duckie." Sandeul starts laughing and so does Baro after looking at him for a little while. Then looking at him seriously, "no, but you really are beautiful though." Sandeul starts laughing again, and pokes Baro at his forhead. Normally he would've laughed along, but Sandeul is making him so unsure.
And all the teasing from Duckie lately hasn't exactly made anything easie for this Squirrel.

After they're done at the café they desided, Sandeul desided, that they should go looking for some clothes. Baro just wanted to get back to the dorm as soon as possible. 
While Sandeul was looking for some clothes, Baro sits down at a chair he saw in this shop. He checks his phone, nothing to check, he looks aroung, nothing to look at. So he just sits there, again. And then he hears someone whisper in his ear, "didn't I tell you? Everything is wrong woth just sitting here, when you can hang out with me instead."He turns around and looks at a smiling Sanduel.
"Now! What do you think of this hoodie? Is it cute? Should I buy it? Do you like it?" It's a cute duck hoodie that anyone who saw would think of Sandeul right away. Or at least Baro did. "You should buy it, definitely! It's perfect for you!" Baro answers.
Sandeul goes to try it, and when he comes back, Baro's heart skips a beat. He looks so good and cute! "Buy it".  Is the first thing Baro says when he comes out of the changing room. Sandeul looks serious and nods. But then he can't hold it anymore and starts laughing. He must be in his weird mood again, where he just suddenly start laughing at everything.
He goes back into the changing room after catching his breath and changes into his own hoodie. After coming out, he pays for the hoodie and the walk out of the shop.
"So! Should we go back to the dorm now? The others might be wondering where we are." Sandeul says and grabs Baro's hand, making his heart skip yet another beat. But why? It's not like it's the first time...
They run out to catch the bus, and they make it just in time. They are still holdin hands as they walk into the bus, sit in the bus and walks out of the bus.
They even hold hands when they are walking in the dorm.
The other members are there now. But Sandeul still won't let go of his hand. He holds it and walks with him to the bedroom before he lets go of it and walks into the room they share.
Baro walks back to the living room where all the others are. Just when he sits down, the members looks at him with an exited look, "So did you finally confess? Does he like you too? OMG" Are the words that comes out of Gongchan. Baro shakes his head and replies, "no, not yet. But I will tell him soon enough." He smiles at Gongchan, and JinYoung gives him a pat on the back while CNU does the 'hwaitng!' thing. And so he walks into the room.

When he comes in he sees Sandeul sitting on the bed in his new hoodie. He jumps the moment he hears someone walk in the door, "Waaah! You scared me! I almost got a heartattach..." But when he sees that it was Baro who walked into the room, he runs over to give him a hug. But Baro can't hug back. "What's wrong?" Sandeul moves his hands to around Baro's neck.
'Now is the perfect time.' Baro says to himself, and grabs Sandeul, pulls him closer and finally. He finally kisses him. Kisses him pationatly.

-SANDEUL-
OMFG, what is happening? Is he kissing me? Do I like it? Do I kiss him back? Why are my eyes closed? I am so confused right now....

-BARO-
OMG, I did it! He isn't pulling away... Does he like it? Do I pull away? I better do that... He's probably so confused right now

Baro pulls away and looks at Sandeul, who now has his eyes wide open and he looks so empty and full and confused at the same time. Baro shakes him a little. Looks at him for a while and see there is no response. So he goes and sits down at his bed and looks down at the floor.
"I like you Lee Junghwan. I really like you. I have since I saw you and heard you for the first time. I'm in love with you, hyung."
Sandeul just looks at him, His mind is so all over the place. He can't think right. "You don't have to answer, hyung. I'm just glad I finally told you... And I totally understand if you don't like me, because I am a guy after all. But now you know why I have been trying to avoid you a little lately. I hope you're not mad at me and understand."

-SANDEUL-
He likes me. He is in love with me. What do I do? I don't want to hurt him... He is my squirrel. I don't want to lose my squirrel.
But do I like him? I have been wanting to hang out with him alot lately... And I got a little jelaus when I saw him with that girl... Wait, that's a lie. I wanted to go punch that b***h down for being with MY squirrel. But that can also just be feelings between very good friends, right? It doesn't mean that I am in love with him?

 

"I'm sorry SunWoo... I don't know what my feelings for you are. I thought of you as my best friend always. But if I am in love with you, I don't know...."


A/N: Soooooooooo ^_^ What do you guys think? Was it bad? Was it good? I hope it was at least OK ;D
There are probably some writing mistakes in there, and I apoligize for that >_< 
AND I APOLOGIZE VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH FOR IT BEING SO SHORT >_<'' Please forgive me *blames it on teacher again*
I have already thought faaaaar faaaaar of this, but I don't know what is going to before that because it will happen near the ending....

WEEEEELL! Here are some Badeul pics for you, because I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH


//This is like my fave selca of them♥//

//And here they both look super adorably cute//

//ASDFGHJKIYTRESSVBNJTRESEDHRE//