I Love You

Love Makes You Fall

Baro wakes up, and the first thing he notices is a still sleeping duck in his embrace. The sight makes him smile so big, thinking that what happened wasn't a dream. That Sandeul did say everything he did. They're actually together. The thought of Sandeul being his boyfriend just makes him smile even brighter, if that's even possible.
After looking down at his boyfriend, he places a kiss on his forhead. And just as he does, he can hear very, very, almost unhearable giggeling. He turns his head and sees JinYoung, GongChan and CNU. They're sitting there, smiling big. Looking like they're almost in love with the sight.
The rapper blushes when he sees them and looks fast down at the vocalist again. "So you're finally together?" He can hear JinYoung ask. He looks up again and smiles, still blushing, and nods his head carefully.
"Yes, finally!" CNU says pretty loud, making Baro sush on him. "You might awake him" He says and looks down at his Duck.
CNU nods and apoligizes before taking the other two members out of the room and says that their going to get something to eat.

The rapper looks down at his boyfriend once again. Still unable to believe reality.
He carefully Sandeul's bangs away from his face and looks at him with a dreamy look. Patiantelly waitng for him to wake up, because he don't want to wake him up, but he's hungry. Just as he thinks that, the vocalist makes a noise and opens his eyes.
"Goodmorning" He says and smile up at the rapper as he sits up. "We should eat. I'm hungry, and you must be too." 
Baro for some reason starts laughing. He must be at his happiest. He nods in between his laughing and Sandeul smiles bright. He reaches for a hug, and Baro happily hugs back. 
Then the vocalist leaves the room to go and get something eatable.

The vocalist comes in again not after long, with some baguets and water. "Hospitals ! Like, there is barely any food here..." Sandeul says disappointed. 
Baro smilingly shakes his head and winks him over. 
Sandeul comes, running very small steps, looking a little stupid, but still super cute. He sits down at the bed, next to his boyfriend and gives him one baguet.
But when Baro is about to eat it, Sandeul grabs it out of his hands. "Yah! You have your own! I'm hungreeeeeeeeei!" The rapper pouts. Too cute for anyone to survive, but Sandeul being so used to it, somehow don't care.
"Open your mouth." He just says and waits for Baro to open his mouth. Baro does as he is told to, and it falls naturally for him to close his eyes. After not long, he feels the baguet in his mouth. Sandeul is feeding him! He opens his eyes and looks straight into the vocalist's. "It tastes better after you feed me." He says and smiles dreamy. 
"Really?" Sandeul looks at him, and after he has swallowed the baguet, pulls the rapper in for a kiss. "I'm so glad we're finally together. The few days without you, felt like many. Now promise to never leave me."
"I promise I won't, as long as you promise the same." Baro reach in for a hug and bury his head in the other's neck.  "Duckie" (whisper happily)
Sandeul his hair and kisses his head, "never, I would and will never"

After they talked for a while and looked at each other, hugged and this and that, JinYoung comes in to the room. "The doctor said you could go home today! But that you need alot of rest and should take it easy. I told manager hyung and he said that we all should take a month off." He is happy when telling the news, thinking that they're off schedual for a month. 
Baro too is now as happy as it is possible, same with Sandeul. They collect all their stuff and walks out to the two other memebers sitting in the hall, waiting. "Let's go home!" Is the frist thing Gongchan says as they come out from the room.

When they reach the dorm, the first thing Baro does is to go straight in to the shower and uses not long at all. When he finished he walks in to his room and finds Sandeul.
He's sitting on the rapper's bed with chocolate in front of him. "Do you want some chocolate, my squirrel?" 
Baro walks up to him, without needing to think, he sits down in front of him and opens his mout and again he closes his eyes. 
Sandeul puts a piece of chocolate in to his mouth and after the rapper opened his eyes, his asks "is it good?"
"It's good." Baro answers and puts a piece of chocolate into his boyfriend's mouth.


A/N: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

Long time no see....
Sorry that I didn't update before now... I was supposed to do it earlier, like on monday or tuesday. But I got sick >_<
And because I got sick, my parents said not to use anything that has a screen...
And on thursday we got to know our new schools and I lost my two bestfriends :'(
So that day, after I got home, I sat in my room crying alone with chocolate.

 
I got my album that day, and I even got my BBRO stickers, but that couldn't even cheer me up. So that says a little about how sad I was.

And on friday was out national day so I had no time to use the computer.
And on saturday I was in a birthday party from 2pm to 7pm, and after that I was so tired because it was a training birhtday so yeah...
But today I got to update it!
But I at fluff >_< But I tried and I hope you like it ^_^

And I also have a school project about South-Korea, a story for school (writing an angst HunHan fanfic, oh yeah), and I haven't done anything of last weeks homework OTL.......

And I'm also trying to learn the dance to  What's Happening :D It's going actually very good ^_^

But now, I am hungry as igehiohneiaso, so I'm gonna eat dinnaaaah now 

 

AND OMG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS♥
PLEASE KEEP DOING IT \(>^<)/