Still Here

Love Makes You Fall

Sandeul is looks shocked at the wounds and can't help but think that Baro might have been doing selfharm...
His eyes turns teary, but still no tears fall down. 
He's still holding his arm, and kisses the wounds hoping for them to heal.
The doctor walks in and sees Sandeul holding Baro's arm and just looking at it.
"Is there somthing wrong?" He asks and looks concernded at SanDeul
"Doctor, what are these wounds?" The doctor walks over to see what he means. He looks at them, sighs and nods.
"These wounds are wounds that comes from cutting... Or that's what it looks like, so I'm very sure that's what it is." He looks at Sandeul who looks like he's about to cry, "Do you know if anything has happened to him? Something that made him feel upset or very stressed about something?" SanDeul just looks down, not knowing what to answer.
"Maybe broken up with a girlfriend? Confessed and got rejected? Lost someone close?" He looks at Sandeul, "Or don't you know anything?"
Sandeul still don't know what to answer, so he shakes is head and says sorry. The doctor gives him a pat on the back and is on his way out before Sandeul stops him, "Wait!" The doctor turns around, "did you find out the cause of him falling just like that?"
"Yes, he was apparantly sick, but didn't take his medicine. And it looks like he was very sad, and looking at the fact that he has been doing selfharm also shows that he was not very happy. So he might have not been taking his medicine on purpose." He gives him a smile that says 'I'm sorry' and this time walks out. Sandeul looks at Baro's face. Holding his hand and waiting for him to wake up. Though he knows it won't happen anytime soon. But it has to happen.
"Baro wake up, will you? Please? Just wake up! I have so much to tell you!"
Just when he says this, the other members walk in. "Hey, are you OK?" JinYoung asks, and walks over holding Gongchan's hand. Sandeul nods, before shaking his head. "What's wrong?" Shinwoo asks and sits down next to him.
"He has been cutting himself... Because of me!" Now a tear finally falls down. "Did you guys know that he was sick? He was sick! But he didn't take his medidcine... The doctor says he might did it on purpose... All because of me!" CNU turns to give him a hug, and Sandeul hugs back and burries his head in CNU's sholder. Finally letting all his tears out. All the crying he has been holding in. CNu down his back and says, "it's not your fault. He was just upset. And when he wakes up, you'll tell him how you feel. And maybe he just couldn't find his medicine."Even though CNU is trying to comfort Sandeul, these words just makes him cry even more. Gonchan walks over, draging JinYoung along because they're still holding hands. "Hyung, don't cry so much, What if Baro hyung wakes up and sees you crying so much? Then he would just start crying himself." He looks up and Gongchan gives him a comforting smile. 
Sandeul gives a little smile back and looks down at their holding hands. "So did something happen between you two?" And looks up first at JinYoung, then at Gongchan, so back down at their hands and up at both of them. They just smile back for a little while before JinYoung finally answers, "we.. eum... We are like, eum... Dating" Gongchan nods and lies his head down on his boyfriend's shoulder.
Normally this kind of good news would make Sandeul smile big because he knows how long Gongchan have had feelings for JinYoung, but now it just makes him even more sad. But he tries his best to give a smile that looks real and tells them, "congratulations". They both thank him and Sadeul burst in to a sudden laugh. They all three look at him like a question mark.
"CNU hyung is forever alone! HaHaHaHaHa!" Gongchan and JinYoung also burst into laughter, but CNU doesn't. He stands up and looks at the three of them. "Well, maybe I don't have anyone right now. But then i don't have to worry about anyone. I guess...." They try to stop their laughter, but somehow his words make them laugh even more.

"Why are we laughing?" They hear and suddenly stop laughing, Sandeul turns around and sees Baro sitting up in his bed. Sandeul smils brighter than he has ever done before. The other walks out with a smile on their face to leave the two of them alone. Sandeul gives him a huge hug, and won't let go.
Baro hugs him back, and he doesn't want to let go either, but he pushes him away. Looks at him for a while and sees that he has been crying, "Why were you crying?"
Sandeul gives him a smile before answering, "Well, you know... You  wouldn't wake up. And I didn't get to tell you what I was gonna say. And you didn't tell me that you were sick? And you didn't take your medicine... And you have been doing selfharm! Because of me... And I just. I am so sorry Baro, I really am."
Baro shakes his head and wipes away the tear that fell down from Sandeul's eye, "It's not your fault... It's just that because you were my first crush and you turned me down, I got very sad. And I am not that kind of person to get easily sad, so I didn't know what to do. I totally forgot about my medicine and I started cutting, but I regret a little though..." Tears start to fall from his eyes too, "But what was it that you wanted to tell me"
Sandeul wipes away the younger's tears and lean forward, and then he places his lips on the rapper's.
It feels so right. Like this is where he belongs. He could just kiss him all day.
Baro kisses him back, of course.

-BARO-
OMG! He is kissing me! So he likes me after all? This is great! I can finally live life in happiness♥

Their kiss could've lasted forever, if Sandeul didn't pull away. "I wanted to tell you that I love you and I'm sorry too, that I couldn't answer that right away. I just wasn't that sure. But I am now. I'm in love with you, and I always will be.  I will always stay by your side, even if you find out that you don't have feelings for me anymore. I will still be here. Right next to you. Never leaving."
Baro smiles when he hears what the vocal had to tell him. Never have he been so happy in his life. He gives Sandeul a huge and warm hug, and gives a kiss on the cheek. "I accept your apology. And I will too always stay by your side. And I'm sorry too for worrying you. I promise to stop cutting as long as you're here with me." They smile at each other before sharing yet another kiss.
Sandeul spends the night there with Baro, sleeping in his embrace. It just feels great.


A/N: HELLOOOOOO~~
So I'm very sorry that I didn't update on thursday.. I tried
But I didn't have my computer and I don't have a phone >_<
Meaning, I have a phone, but not atm >-<

Yeah, so Baro woke up and now they will live happily ever after ^_^
Just kidding, there are still more chapters 

And yeah, did anyone notice JinChan? Well, they were also in here and Shinwoo is forever alone D:
HaHa, but because I ship them too ♥

Hope that this chapter was good ^_^ And this was also a little short, and I again apologize for that..
And I apologize for writing mistakes 

AND OMFG!
HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THE NEW ALBUM? HAVE YOU SEEN THE MV?
I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE! LIKE IT'S SO GOOD♥
I OF COURSE ORDERED THE ALBUM RIGHT AWAY ^_^

AND I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE MY ALBUMS CAME ♥ In The Wind and Ignition Special Edition ♥♥
So just having those two albums on repeat now ^_^

OMFG! I just watched it live! I'm hurting inside now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3IcvwEdVTQ

ANYYWAAAAAAAAAAAYS, here are some BaDeul pics:

 
 


It's not Badeul, but I love it♥

And thank you guys for subscribing and commenting♥ 
I LUB YOU