Where? Why?

Love Makes You Fall

Sandeul woke up. He looked to his side, but he saw no Baro. He was no where in the room.
Confused he walked out of the room. He ran straight into Jinyoung. Jinyoung opened his mouth and was about to speak, but before he got to say a word, Sandeul was gone.
Sandeul got to the livingroom and saw CNU and Gongchan sitting at the sofa. But no Baro. 
Jinyoung came right after him and asked, "are you looking for something?"
"Yeah. Have you seen Baro?" Sandeul asked.
The three of them all shook their head.
"He's not in your room?" Gongchan asked.
"Why would I look for him if I already knew where he was?" 
"Have you tried calling him?"  Jinyoung asked
"Of course I- wait..." Sandeul haven't really actually tried calling... 
He took his phone out from his pocket and typed Baro's number.
After some waiting he got to the part where he was asked to leave  a message. So that means Baro did not answer his phone.
Is he ignoring me? He thought, or is his battery flat?
"No answer?" CNU asked and Sandeul noddded as his answer.
He looked at his phone and decided to send a text, 'Hey, where are you? Please call me when you get this ♥'
"So no one of you guys saw him walk out of the dorm?" The three of them shook their head again.
"He must've went out while we were eating in the kitchen." Jinyoung answered.
For a while there was just so silent. No one spoke because no one really knew what to say.
"Well should we maybe just go out? Maybe we'll bump into Baro?" CNU suggested.
The other two nodded their heads, and before Sandeul even got to say anything they were on their way out of the house.

At the mall, they just walked around, hoping to just bump into Baro. Though the possibility for that was extremly low. The didn't even know what mall he was at, he might not even be at a mall at all. Who know? Maybe he's just sitting at  a park right now trying to collect his thoughts.
Well, they walked around not having anything to do, because they didn't really feel like shopping. So they ended up at a café.
They all bought a piece of cake because the leader was buying, so of course they had to get something.
Sandeul barely touched his tho. He was just constently looking down at his phone and repetedly refreshed it. But no one called and there was no answer to his text.
He barely looked up from his phone too, because nothing exiting happened above. But he looked up at the right moment, or well it can be discussed. But it's better that he looked up than it would be if he didn't.
Because he saw Baro coming into the café. But not alone. There was a girl holding onto his arm. Baro obviosly saw Sandeul, but pretended he didn't and walked with 'his girl' to an empty table.
Sandeul looked at the other members, who clearly saw Baro too. Because they were looking at him with that kind 'I'm-sorry-oh--what' look.
Sandeul got up from his sitting spot and walked towards the table Baro and that woman-like thing was sitting at. He just stood there and looked at the girl, then the boy and so back at the girl.
Baro looked at Sandeul and Sandeul looked back at Baro. They looked eachother deep in the eyes. But Sandeul couldn't get anything out of his look.


A/N: "Hey! You used too long time on updating this."
Yes, I am fully aware of that. 
And I am sorry...
But I just didn't know how to continue this. And I was supposed to continue this completely different.
But then I was like. No. That is no good people will hate me
And y'all probably hate me now
Because this is no good.

 

I don't hope that this will be sad
But Sandeul is sad
So this is sad
Baro's probably somewhat sad too

Because I want y'all to cry as much as I did today