Camp

Life is Unnecessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was hell for the last week. So it's spring break now, and my mom enlisted me for church camp without me knowing... I'm going to be lonely as hell.... I don't want to go, why do I have to go and try to socialize with snobby and weird teenagers? Anyways the camp is tomorrow, I better start packing; I really don't want to see any of the church people, I just HATE THEM ALL. 

Although I don't intend to befriend or talk to any of them, I'm still nervous... I want to make friends but it's just that.... Nobody gives me a chance...What if they do something to me while I'm sleeping? What if they mke fun of me? Maybe I'll be bullied... Idgaf ANYMORE.

D-day

I have to get to church by 2 or something, I actually want them to just leave without me so I wouldn't have to go....

I'm at church and I sit in the middle... Isolated from everyone else, sitting alone makes me nervous and I need someone to hold onto... We pray blah blah all bullahit for the camp, nobody actually means it when they say "let's make new friends and talk to everyone so they don't feel lonely!" :D ing bull that is right there.

Everyone files into the bus... Goodbye Internet and social life... I'm going to be a loner here and sit in the corner... I can tell that the chaperones sort of actually tried to make everyone sit together in no order so it's not just friends sitting together, but seriously, does that ever work? NO .

son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter