Another day

Life is Unnecessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's getting so cold....

So it's Halloween today, I saw so many weird people on campus. There was people who painted their faces completely that it was so scary and it was even time to party yet. It's a lonely day...The wind is blowing a lot and I can't feel my face.

Even if it's cold and I'm all by myself, I feel peaceful. I sit on a bench as I drink my coffee. I completely daze out as I look at the leaves blowing and everything around me. I put my head on my knees and wonder what I am doing. Even though I am failing Math and struggling to get an A in my other classes, I try not to think about it because I can only look forward and not on things that have already happened. 

5 o'clock, hey look, it's snack time. I walk to the Commons of my college and I get a pizza and sit in a corner by myself. Because it is weird to stare at people, I act like I'm checking out my phone. In reality, I'm just playing games to kill time. After eating, I decide that I want to go do something, so I go to the Game Room and I start to play pool. As I'm playing, I'm happy whenever I shoot balls in, but I slowly get tired of it. I'm about to pack up, when someone comes and starts shooting the balls on my table. I look and it's a really good looking guy hitting them. 

"Hey, do you want to play together?"

I look at the clock, and I still have 20 minutes left, so I say ok.

We start all over again and I break first.

"Oohhhh, dang girl you're so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter