WTF

Life is Unnecessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes i haven't been updating this story, i realize it sounds so depressing....but here u go :)

 

I go inside the library and pick a book and read it in a corner. As I am about to open the book, I feel a presence next to me and when I look to my right, it's the same guy looking at me.

"Hey! Do you want to read together?"

Dafuq did he just say?

I give him a really weird look, and I walk away. I look around to see if he's still following me and he is. So I walk towards the women's bathroom. I turn around and dare the door to open. Thankfully the door doesn't open so I thought that I was safe from that stranger. I lean on the wall and sit down on a little desk looking bench in the bathroom. I guess I'll just read here until he leaves. As I read, I feel really tired. I flip the book and lean my head against the wall and I nod off.

*Ring Ring* Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

The ? That's not my ringtone.... and that's not my voice either, especially not a .....GIRL!??!

I whip my head to my left and I see that guy, WHAT THE ACTUAL .

I scream and push him.

"WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?! E-ESPECIALLY IN W WOMEN'S BATHROOM, GASP, YOU ACTUALLY CAME IN HERE!?!? YOU SICK ERT!!"
 

I try to punch his face but he dodges it and pulls me close to him. Our faces are inches away and I see him smiling.

"I just want to be friends, but you give off the air of sadness and ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter