I'm tired

Life is Unnecessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm tired...there's nothing special in my life.

My mother doesn't care for me. When she calls for my brother and I to eat, she never calls my name, she always calls my brother's name....it makes me feel so unwanted.

Last night we had a fight. She said that if we were in Korea, she would've beaten the hell out of me. If we were in Korea, I wouldn't be at ing home, I'd be outside exploring. She kept saying and I kept replying to her in my head, if I said anything, she would hit me more and wouldn't stop complaining. I swear, someday I am going to explode. 

I look in the mirror. I see a fat, ugly, mad looking girl. I give up. Why can't I be happy? Is that too much to ask for?
I can't wait to go to college and leave me past and live my own life.

Sometimes I feel like throwing everything away and becoming a e...I'm just so sick of my life.

Another day of school. I go through the day not saying a single word. I sit on the end of a filled table, always eating and staring into space, never talking. I wanted to become friends with them  on the first day of high school and now, I could care less. There is a guy I like but he never looks at me. Whatever. I don't need boys, women are strong on their own. I've become the feminist I am because of my patriarchal mother, men are better than women, you , you're less than trash.

I walk home today, walking makes me feel a little better about myself.

As I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter