Skyline

Life is Unnecessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Halloween, it's 3 months of consecutive holidays. There's Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then New Years. And guess what's in common with all three holidays? I spend them all alone. Oh yeah, there's another holiday, my birthday. 

I see so many people post on their Instagram and Facebook, "Friendsgivinggggg <3". And yet I wonder why I can't feel the same. All these so called friends make their own groups and I'm never invited. So then I delete all of my social media because looking at them is only going to make me miserable inside. 

I walk around campus with my sketchbook, to give myself a piece of mind. 

"haaa" I breathe out into the cold air, releasing a cloud of my breath. I'm snuggly in my parka, bought with the money I saved from working part time at a bookstore. I take a seat on the cold wooden bench that faces the pink purple sky with the setting sun. Pulling out my sketchbook and my pens, I draw the beautiful cloudy sky. 

Time passes by and when the light in the sky started disappearing, it was time to walk back to my room. As I pack up, I drop a pen on the floor. Before I could reach down for it, I see someone else's hand pick it up. I reach for it saying "thank you", but the hand pulls back. Confused, I look up and a familiar face looks back at me.

A smirk.

That line of smirk engraved into a familiar angle of his face....I've seen it before...and then I realize, it's that same dude again.

"Y-you!" I stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter