First Morning. [1/2]

It's Fate.

Taeyeon was peeking behind the door, looking at Leeteuk who's making their breakfast. She bit her lip and played with her fingers. 'What to say?!' She thought and slapped herself lightly and accidentally bumped the door making a 'creaking' sound. 'Oh .' 

"Reveal yourself."

Taeyeon closed her eyes and clenched her fist. 'Damn.' She opened her eyes and exhaled deeply, she appeared behind the door and gave an awkward smile. "Uh, hi!"

"Hey." Leeteuk replied and pretended to keep himself busy but he was smiling widely.

"Uh, what are you cooking?" Taeyeon asked peeking on the pan.

"Hotcakes, you love them right?"

'He remembered! Yay!' She thought happily and smiled, "Ah. Ne. Do you need any help?"

"No. I can take care of this." Leeteuk answered. "You should be taking a bath now. It's 7."

 Taeyeon gasped and looked at the wall clock. "Right." She said awkwardly and ran to her room. 

Leeteuk shook his head and smiled, "You never changed at all."

 

--

 

Donghae fixed his hair infront of the mirror, he's been arranging his hair for minutes but he didn't get contented. He sighed and looked at his self once again. "Come on Donghae, you're awesome. You need to look good in front of the cold girl that's sleep--speaking of her, where is she? She's supposed to be up before 7!"

Donghae hurriedly walked towards Jessica's room and knocked for several times, but he got no response from her. He twisted the doorknob and it was opened. He sneakily walked inside and saw Jessica on her sleepwear. He looked at her sleeping peacefully, he smiled that he never thought that she is prettied than he thought. She looks like an angel. Donghae shook his head and began shaking her. "Yah, wake up." He said but Jessica just mumbled. Donghae rolled his eyes and shook her more.

"5 minutes." Jessica mumbled and covered herself with a blanket. Donghae rolled his eyes and noticed dark circles around Jessica's eyes. He got to the kitchen and came back with a cucumber. He placed it on Jessica's eyes.

"There, sleep for 5 minutes and--"

"KYAAAA!" Jessica screamed and stood up from the bed. "Yah! Why did you put cucumbers on my eyes?!"

"Cucumbers is the best way to get rid of eyebags! Look you're--"

Jessica smack Donghae's head hardly and exclaimed, "Eesh! You and your cucumber treatment! I hate you both!" She said and got out of the room.

"I was trying to help you!" Donghae shouted, then Jessica came back in the room. "So, let me guess. You realized that I'm right, don't ya?" He asked, giving a teasing smile at her.

"You stupid fish face! This is my room!"

 

--

 

Tiffany got out of her room with towel, toothbrush, shampoo and soap on her hands. She saw Siwon who's lifting weights and found it really hot. She didn't know that she was staring at him for seconds until Siwon looked up on her and smiled. Tiffany shook her head and gave an awkward smile and made her way quickly to the bathroom. She closed the door and lean on it while smiling dreamingly.

"He's sooooo hot!" Tiffany squealed loudly and quickly covered realizing what she said. "I mean, it's soooo hot! The shower is so hot! Gee."

"Why did it become hot? I mean, we didn't pay for the heater yet." She heard Siwon said. Her jawdropped and facepalmed herself.

 

--

 

"That guy. I didn't even do anything to him!" Sunny muttered irritatingly while drying herself with a towel. She looked at the shower, then the heater. She grinned evily thinking of what she's gonna do. "Yet." She the heater on its maximum level and laughed softly.

"This might melt your cold heart, or even your whole body."

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin looked at the clock and tilted his head. "What is she doing? Aish, why do girls stays long in bathroom?!" As he said that, Sunny got out of the room with a frown on her face. He stood up and walked in the bathroom. Sunny smiled sheepishly and sat on the couch and waited for his voice.

"AHHHH! &%*#$! HOT!"

 

Sunny laughed her heart out quietly, patting her stomach while walking in her room. When she reached her room, she laughed hysterically.

 

--

 

"Would he like muffins for breakfast? Aigoo, of course he would. Unnie's says that my cooking skills are good." Seohyun said to herself as she waited for Kyuhyun to get out from the bathroom. She combed her hair and fixed her uniform.

Soon, Kyuhyun got out of the bathroom and Seohyun startled seeing him topless with a towel around his waist. Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun who's eyes are widen which made him clueless.

"Huh?" He asked confusingly as Seohyun pointed at him while covering her eyes. Kyuhyun looked onto where she is pointing and realized that he's topless and he's with a girl dorm mate. An innocent girl. He smiled embarrassingly and quickly ran to his room.

 

Updated! March 6. :)

Oh I hate this day! See you after 2 years, Yesung oppa! :( =)) ^^