Hugs & Kisses

It's Fate.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk kept themselves busy because of their awkwardness. They kept calling their friends, but they can't contact them.

 

TaeYeon's POV

This cellphone is useless! I wonder where the girls are. I can't contact them! Well, I can contact Seohyun but she won't answer! It's not her fault, she don't really check her phone. ~ END.

 

Taeyeon glanced at Leeteuk who's playing cutely with her phone. "Yah. Have you called the oppa's?" She asked.

Leeteuk looked at her and nodded. "Can't contact 'em." Leeteuk told her as she nodded. Suddenly, Taeyeon felt raindrops falling on her head. Leeteuk quickly approached her and took his jacket off and puts it on her head.

"Wait, how about you?" Taeyeon asked.

"You're more important." Leeteuk blurted as he smiled to his self and looked around. He spotted a small area that is covered by roof. He held her hand and pulled her with him. They sat on the ground, Taeyeon looked at the skies worriedly. It's becoming dark.

"What are we gonna do? Stay here for the night while raining?" She asked as Leeteuk sighed.

"It's not like we have a choice." He muttered. Taeyeon looked at him and spreads the jacket wider, putting it on their heads.

"There. You might get sick." Leeteuk smiled a bit and looked at her. Taeyeon stared at him back. Their gazes locked, eyes glimmering in the dark. Unknowingly, they leaned on each other, closing their eyes. Leeteuk tilted his head as she can feel her breathe. Slowly they captured each other's lips, kissing each other while the rain falls.

 

--

 

"Mmmmmmhm! Mhhmm! Uhhhnnn!" Seohyun shouted while an unknown person covered tightly and pushed her in the room, and quickly locked the door. Seohyun gasped for air as she sat on the floor, holding her chest. After a few minutes, she looked around the dark room. "Where am I?" She asked herself and scanned the room by her hands. She gasped feeling a hair she's holding.

"Mhm." Someone yawned making Seohyun startle and covered . "Ah. Why is it so dark?"

"Who--"

"GAAAH!" The guy shouted and flashed his cellphone light to her.

"Seohyun. It's you."

"Yeah, it's me." Seohyun responded shockingly. "Kyuhyun..I--what are you doing here?"

"I believe I should be the one asking you that." Kyuhyun chuckled.

"I don't know, I mean. Someone brought me here. I don't know, I was like kidnapped." Seohyun said, still catching for air.

"What?! Why? Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly while cupping her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But we have a problem."

"What is it?"

"We're locked."

"Bwoh?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed and quickly approached the door. "." He mumbled and got back to Seohyun. "Looks like we're gonna stay for the night."

"What? But we might get suffocated here!" Seohyun finally raised her voice that made Kyuhyun take back. "I--i'm sorry. I was just worried. Gosh, where could they be?"

"Who?" Kyuhyun asked.

"The unnie's. I've been searching for them with Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon unnies. They are nowhere to be found." Seohyun said worriedly. Kyuhyun sighed and approach her.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they're okay." He said and hugged her. Seohyun's worries fade away when he hugged her, she was feeling happy and blushing at the same time.

"I..hope."

 

--

 

"Now tell me, why are you ignoring me?"

"I am not you erted maniac!"

Donghae kept forcing Jessica about her ignoring him but Jessica won't tell him. She secretly liked the way they are stuck up in a room.

"You are! Cold heartless woman!"

"Why do you even care?!"

"Because, I care--"

"Oh come on you only care about yourself and Yoona!" Jessica blurted as her eyes widen and gulped. Donghae grinned evily and looked at her.

"Yoona? What does she has to do with this? I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged innocently.

"Because you are busy doing skinship and flirting things with her!"

"Flirting?! FYI--"

"I don't even care about it!"

"Oh don't tell me you're jealous. Are yoooouuu, jealous?" Donghae asked teasingly.

"Psssh. Jealous?! Me?! Yeah right talk to the hand! Besides, why would i--" She was cutted off when Donghae kissed her. Jessica's eyes widen at the certain shock she felt. She wanted to push him away but she was paralyzed. And unknowingly, her eyes closed slowly and kissed him back.

 

--

 

"I wonder where Donghae oppa is. I haven't seen him around. He didn't get my number. Weird. Boys usually get my number on our first meeting." Yoona talked to herself while walking through the hallway. "Jessica unnie...he's so weird when he sees her. He's like a magnet that would always stick to her and left me behind. Does he likes her?"

Yoona shook her head playfully and frowned, "no way. I'm sure Donghae oppa likes me more. Since he likes to talk around. Jessica unnie is too cold, and she doesn't really talk that much. Donghae oppa would get bored if he picks her."

 

--

 

"So, what is your talent?" Sungmin asked Sunny out of the blue.

"Talent? I don't think I have them." Sunny told him.

"Psh. Lies! You won't be having a free scholarship if you don't have any talent." Sungmin said fastly. "Come on." He nudged her. Sunny smiled at the thought of Sungmin being comfortable and talkative towards her.

"Okay, I sing."

"For real? Oh, no offense. I sing too! With guitar." Sungmin said, "can you give me a sample?"

"Are you sure? It might rain harder." Sunny laughed.

"Aigoo, just this once. Please?" Sungmin pleaded that made Sunny blush more. Good thing it was dark so he can't see her.

"Fine. Well, me and Taeyeon wrote a song last 5 months ago I think? It's for our valentines program. So, I'm gonna sing this alone for now." Sunny said as she cleared and began to sing.

 

When I walked besides you

My heart keeps trembling the whole day through
Alone, thinking about you
Always keeping memories you marked


Even if we accidently meet each other
I will seemingly looking down
Even when you and I surprisingly meet
I'll only know to expose a shy little smile

Do you understand it now?
Do you see through my heart now?
The love that comes silently
Did you...Did you hear it now?

It was my love since the beginning
That warmly shines on my icy heart
The love that comes to me step by step
Although I'm a bit afraid...

The one that moved me, my love
Just like the rain, disrupted my heart
My heart...my heart is already in love
Missing you so...

Do you understand it now?
Do you see through my heart now?
The love that comes silently
Did you...Did you hear it now?

It was my love since the beginning
That warmly shines on my icy heart
The love that comes to me step by step
Although I'm a bit afraid...

The one that moved me, my love
Just like the rain, disrupted my heart
My heart...my heart is already in love
Missing you so...

This should be love...


 

Sungmin listened to Sunny, and stared at her intently. Thanks for the dim light from the window that made him see a glimpse of her. Her voice was so calm, and soothing. He stopped daydreaming when he heard her calling him. 

"Yah! I'm done. Are you laughing softly?" Sunny asked.

"Aniyo! Your voice, you sing so good." Sungmin told her honestly.

"Yeah, but Taeyeon unnie's better." Sunny said.

"I know." Sungmin smirked, "kidding!"

"Yeah right." Sunny mocked and giggled softly. She stopped when she saw Sungmin's face near her when she turned to look at him. She can feel Sungmin's hot breath. She can feel her heart beating fastly. She can feel herself being nervous. And lastly, she felt a soft lips on her's.

 

--

 

Tiffany and Siwon kept silent after their recent argument again. Siwon kept his self busy with his phone while Tiffany looks around with her teary eyes. Siwon ignored her until he heard her whimper. Tiffany bit her lip and bowed her head not causing any noise. Siwon tried to stop his worries but he can't hold his self.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked as he heard a sniff from her. Tiffany didn't respond as he walked slowly towards her. "Are you crying?"

"No." Tiffany replied and whimpered again. Siwon didn't believe him and lights her with his phone. Tiffany looked up with swollen eyes and red nose.

"You are." Siwon muttered and approached her quickly.

"Mianhe, it's okay. I'm okay." Tiffany assured him as she wiped her tears. "I'm just scared that's all."

"Scared?"

"Yeah, remember what I was not really supposed tell you about my past?" Tiffany sniffed. Siwon felt sorry of ignoring her. He hugged her and hushed her.

"It's okay, I'm always here."

 

--

 

Hyoyeon opened the dancing studio's door and sneaked in, she looked around. She never thought that there will be a dancing studio around. "Woah. This studio is big." She muttered, still mesmerized. She stopped when she heard a chuckle. She turned to see a guy with his backpack.

"What are you doing here by this time? You weren't supposed to stay at the school grounds after class right?" The guy said in a matter-of-fact tone. Hyoyeon's heart beated fast, being nervous of what will happen. She might be in the guidance office again.

"Who are you? I..I mean we are searching for our friends. We can't see them anywhere." Hyoyeon explained while trembling.

The guy smiled, "don't worry. I'm new here. Well, one of the teachers told me to take my time to familiarize the school. I really did plan to rome around after class. I'm gonna surprise my bro."

"Oh, is that so?" Hyoyeon said relieved, "is your brother studying here too? You know I might help you in finding him and touring you around."

"He's Lee Donghae. Know him?"

"Oh him? Yeah, he's my friend's dorm mate."

"Really? What a great coincidence! I'm Eunhyuk by the way." Eunhyuk smiled and offered his hand. Hyoyeon gladly took his hand and shook it,

"Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon."

 

--

 

Yuri runs outside the school even though it's raining, she checked their dorm and found no LeeTeuk and TaeYeon in. She became more worried thinking of her cousin and her friend. She's soaking wet as she goes out again and began shouting,

"LeeTeuk oppa! TaeYeon unnie!" She was tired and was about to fall when a guy caught her immediately. She looked at the guy who's with a girl behind him carrying an umbrella.

"Thanks, thank you so much." Yuri said while the guy just stared at her. More-like staring at her in awe. The girl behind Minho suddenly spoke up.

"Minho-ssi, I think we should get in."

"Aniyo, I'm searching for my cousin and friends. I can't find them." Yuri told them.

"A-are they the transfered students from Incheon?"

"Yes, you know them?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, and I think I know where they are."

Minho drifted his eyes to Sulli and asked, "what?"

"Follow me." Sulli told them and leaded the way.

 

Sulli to the rescue!<3

 The song that Sunny sang is, "It's Love." by our two adorable danshins! :*