Rescue.

It's Fate.

"Sulli-yah! Where are we going?" Minho asked with a confused look on his face with Yuri behind him catching up.

"I'm leading her to her friends." Sulli answered while focusing on her way.

"How did you know where they are?"

"Just..I'll explain it later okay?" Sulli told him as they walk through the stairs.

"Are we gonna head up to the rooftop?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, just follow me."

 

--

 

"Jeshicka! Tippany! Taeyeon! Sunny!" Hyoyeon called while Eunhyuk stayed quietly behind her.

"They're girls?" He asked. Before Hyoyeon could answer she heard the door banging hard and a familiar voice inside. She quickly walked towards the door.

"Hey, are you alright there?"

"Hyoyeon unnie!" A girl with an angelic voice exclaimed.

Hyoyeon's eyebrows furrowed knowing who the girl is, "Seohyun?"

"Hyoyeon-ssi, I think we got keys there." Eunhyuk pointed at a wall with keys. "I'll get it for you."

"Seohyun, are you alone in there?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly as the thunder roared.

"Aniyo. I'm with Kyuhyun." Seohyun answered with a scared tone on her voice.

"I'll get you guys out there okay? Eunhyuk-ssi! Have you found the right key yet?" Hyoyeon asked, raising her voice.

"What's the room number?"

Hyoyeon turned her head to the door and reads the numbers, "1602."

"Got it!" Eunhyuk said as he walked back to Hyoyeon and inserted the keys on the doorknob. The door opened seeing Seohyun and Kyuhyun sweating hard. Hyoyeon quickly approached Seohyun and hugged her while Kyuhyun looks at Eunhyuk.

"Omo! Eunhyuk hyung!" He said giving his hyung a friendly hug. "Gosh, you're back."

"Gee Kyu, you haven't changed. How did you got in there?" Eunhyuk asked and looks at Seohyun.

"Long story. Let's look for the others." Seohyun told them as they nodded and began looking for the others.

 

--

 

Yoona got the keys for each empty rooms and unlocked them. She had opened more than 7 rooms but she haven't seen any of them until she got in the last room. She hoped that she could see Tiffany or Jessica. Yoona inserted the key and it unlocked it. She gasped seeing Jessica and Donghae kissing and that breaks her heart. The two quickly let goes of the kiss and looks at Yoona.

Jessica quickly approached and hugged Yoona, "Yoona-ah, thank you very much." Yoona gulped, the scene is still stucked in her mind but she shrugged it off and hugged Jessica back like she didn't see anything.

"Unnie, I'm glad you're fine." She said and glanced at Donghae who's smiling.

"How are the others?" Jessica asked.

"They're nowhere to see too. But don't worry, we're finding them." Yoona told her.

 

--

 

"Are you sure they're in there? It's raining." Minho asked Sulli but suddenly, they heard voices inside.

"Taeyeon unnie? Leeteuk oppa?" Yuri called while banging the door.

"Yuri. Unlock the door. We're in."

Sulli tried to turn the doorknob but she can't. She looks at Yuri and Minho worriedly and said, "it's locked."

"How's that? Do you know where the keys are?" Yuri asked but Sulli shook her head. Minho tried to kick the door with his mighty strength but he can't. Yuri took his place and kicks the door hardly. Unexpectedly, it opened. Sulli and Minho looked at her amazingly. She quickly opened the door and hugged Taeyeon and Leeteuk.

"Oppa..unnie..I'm glad you're safe." Yuri said in relief. Taeyeon and Leeteuk hugged her back and took a glimpse of each other. As Yuri let goes, she looks at Sulli and Minho.

"How did you know we're in here?" Leeteuk asked.

"They told me." Yuri smiled while pointing at Sulli and Minho.

"Actually it's just her." Minho said referring to Sulli while the girl bowed shyly.

"H-how did you know?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"I'll tell you guys later. Your other friends are locked too." Sulli told them.

 

--

 

"One of them should be in here." Kyuhyun muttered as he unlocked the door. He opened it and got shocked with the others seeing Sunny and Sungmin's face close to each other. He gasped and locked the door again.

"Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Open the door!" Sungmin shouted from inside.

"Babo! You just locked the door!" Eunhyuk exclaimed and opened the door again. "Sungmin!" He hugged Sungmin and patted his back while Hyoyeon and Seohyun hugs Sunny.

"There you are!" They turned their heads seeing Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Yuri, Sulli and Minho.

"Hyuk?" Leeteuk asked, not believing on what he's seeing as the younger guy ran up to him ang hugs him.

"Eeteuk hyung! Wow, nothing seems to change huh?" Eunhyuk grinned as he sees Taeyeon at his side. "Taengoo! So, you two are back together huh?" Taeyeon was about to answer when Yoona, Donghae and Jessica came.

"Jessica! Donghae!" They all came to them and hugs the two while Yoona looks gloomy. Taeyeon looks around and noticed that Siwon and Tiffany isn't there.

"Guys, where's Tiffany and Siwon?" She asked.

"Which rooms are you guys locked?" Sulli asked them.

"We were in the library." Seohyun answered.

"Laboratory."

"Empty room."

"You knew ours, rooftop."

"Then they must be at the conference room." Sulli mumbled, enough for them to hear.

"What? How did you know?" Jessica asked fiercely.

"Wait, you're one of Victoria's friends. You should be one of them!" Donghae shouted in anger.

"Aniyo. Yes, I'm with them. But I never liked being with them." Sulli stated, "Hara. She planned all this. She told me to lock the new girl in the studio but I didn't." She said referring to Hyoyeon. "She and the other girls, Victoria, Luna. They locked you guys up."

"She helped me in finding Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon unnie. She's different." Yuri defended Sulli and flashed a smile.

"Then to the conference room!"

 

Please do comment! ^^