Working Together.

It's Fate.

Narrator's POV.

"So you mean, a surprise party?" Taeyeon asked Jessica who just made up an idea of having a surprise party for Sunny. They are in Taeyeon's room in a circle position as they talk about Sunny's birthday. "We always do surprise party."

"Then let's make it unique." Jessica added as they looked up on her since she's sitting on the bed.

"How?" Seohyun asked making them think.

"Molla, my brains ain't functioning now." Tiffany said lazily and walked up to Taeyeon's bed and lied there.

"People, it's Sunny's birthday. Hello~" Taeyeon said trying to cheer the scene. But she sensed something wrong with her friends. "What's gotten to you? Tiffany, why do you have that heavy makeup on? Jesus, it's too early!"

"I.."

"Jessica, what's with that sleepy face?" Taeyeon asked like a mom scolding her children.

"Unnies, we don't want to get Sunny unnie disappointed don't we?" Seohyun asked, helping Taeyeon while Jessica and Tiffany looked at her. "We don't want to see her crying."

Tiffany sat up and smiled, "okay. Sica, up! Let's get the party started!"

Jessica smiled and sat on the floor, "even though we did surprise party always, we're still gonna make it. But! With a different idea and way of surprising her."

"That's a great idea! Okay so first, venue?" Taeyeon asked.

"Let's held it in their dorm." Tiffany suggested.

"Are you saying that we should cope up with her dorm mate?" Jessica asked.

"It's the only way unnies." Seohyun told them.

"How about joining your dorm mates too? They're Sungmin's friends too, Leeteuk is too." Taeyeon said making the three girls gulp hardly.

"Uh, I don't think so." Jessica said trying to make an excuse.

"Wae? You told me he helped you with your allergy. Look, your red spots isn't that visible anymore." Taeyeon said as she smiled.

"B-but..Sunny might not want them to come. She..she hates her dorm mate remember?" Tiffany said. 'Oh please don't. Don't..don't..don't..'

"According to Seohyun, it's the only way." Taeyeon sighed. "I think, I'll be the one who'll call them." Before they could say something, Taeyeon got out from the room and called Leeteuk. After a few seconds, she got back with Leeteuk at her back.

"Hey, what's the commotion all about?" Leeteuk asked cheerily with his almost-eyesmile.

"You see, it's Sunny's birthday and we're planning for a surprise party for her." Taeyeon told him as he smiled and pats her head.

"So you're telling me, to help you girls?" He asked. Taeyeon and Seohyun nodded and looked at him while Jessica and Tiffany were nervously remaining silent.

"With your boys." Seohyun added.

"I'm gonna make you girls a surprise party too."

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked as Leeteuk smirked.

 

--

 

*Doorbell rings*

 

Leeteuk walked towards the door and opened it seeing his friends, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Siwon with a sleepy look on their faces. "Gee, are you guys okay? You look terrible." Leeteuk said weirdly as the guys walked in and scanned around.

"Who would be okay with an irritating dorm mate?" Sungmin mumbled irritatingly and sat at the couch.

 

--

 

"They're here! Oh my, I don't wanna see him!" Tiffany exclaimed softly.

"Girls, just. Do this for Sunny okay? Besides, you want to know Leeteuk's surprise for us right?" Taeyeon asked convincingly.

"I just hope this day would last!" Jessica said while Seohyun looked at them confusingly. Taeyeon shook her head and got out of the room with a smile on her face.

"Hi." Sungmin, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Siwon smiled and waved at her. "Uh, is there something wrong between you and the girls?" Their eyes widen remembering what they've done,

"What? No!" Donghae asked and looked at Sungmin.

"Of course not!" Sungmin said trying to deny while waving his hand.

"That's silly." Siwon faked a smile as Taeyeon's eyebrows furrowed and looked at Leeteuk.

"Then why are they acting weird?" Taeyeon mumbled and shrugged. "Great! You see, I wanna ask a help from you guys. Just a little."

"Anything for a lady." Donghae flirted with a grin on his face.

"We're setting up a surprise party for Sunny."

Sungmin gasped hearing his dorm mate's name, "Sunny? You mean..my dorm mate who's your friend?"

Taeyeon nodded. "Yeah, who else?"

"You got to be kidding me." He mumbled.

"A surprise party eh? Sure." Kyuhyun said with a smile.

"Oh, thank you! Don't worry, the girls will be with you."

"Bwoh?!"

"I mean, yeah!" Donghae exclaimed awkwardly as Sungmin and Siwon nodded. Seohyun got out of the room pulling Jessica and Tiffany on her arms.

"Hi."

 

--

 

Seoul Budget Store.

 

"What do you think we'll cook?" Kyuhyun asked Seohyun as they walk in the store with their tray.

"Uh, I really have nothing in mind but Taeyeon unnie told me to buy ingredients to buy these." Seohyun answered and handed the list to Kyuhyun while the guy took it.

"Sundaeguk, chinese dumplings, wagashi, spicy rice cakes."

"Uh, not of that are Sunny unnie's favorites, that's ours. She likes peking duck but it will take long if we did that. She likes hamburger. But I told her not to eat a lot of those. It's bad for the health."

Kyuhyun chuckled at the thought of her being protective towards her unnies. Seohyun looked at him questioningly. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders, "you're a concerned type of girl, aren't you?" Seohyun blushed at his compliment and nodded. "So ingredients for sundaeguk!"

 

--

 

"Omo! Pink!" Tiffany squealed and reached for the pinks stuffs, she gripped on it and saw Sungmin looking at the pink stuffs too. 'How cute of him looking onto those. Is he finding gifts for Sunny?' She thought. She smiled and got close to Sungmin. "Hi!" Sungmin looked at her and flashed a small smile. He drifted his eyes on the pink stuffs again. "Are you looking for a gift for Sunny?"

Sungmin stopped and looked at her, "no."

"Eh? So you love pink too?" Tiffany asked but Sungmin didn't mind her. "How cute!"

"Huh?"

"I love pink! You know I never saw a guy having an interest on it. Guys always thought that pink is too girlish and is for gays." Sungmin smiled he knows he can cope up with Tiffany even though she's talkative. Tiffany reached for a pink bunny and showed it to him. "Sunny loves bunny stuffs. She has a collection of it in her room."

Sungmin frowned in hearing Sunny's name again, "I'm sorry but, why are you saying this to me?"

"You can give it to her as a birthday gift-slash-peace offering. I know you guys are in a situation where you can't cope up with each other." Tiffany said.

"How did you know?" Sungmin asked curiously.

"Well, Sunny shares it to us. She said, even though you're attitude is different towards her, she will do everything just to be friends with you." Sungmin felt happy on hearing what Tiffany said, he doesn't know why but he surely knows one thing inside him.

'If you only know Sunny-ah. I'm having a great time having you around even though we ended up arguing with each other. I always loved making fun of you.'

"Yah, you're spacing out!" Tiffany giggled.

Sungmin shook his head and smiled. "I'll take that bunny."

 

--

 

"Oh, can we please stop meeting like this?" Jessica asked while pointing the fork at Donghae who's topless infront of her.

Donghae chuckled, "I didn't do anything bad yet."

Jessica dropped the fork to the table and rolled her eyes on him, "before we work together, I have conditions."

"Hey, you were good to me last night. What happened?"

"That's just last night!" Jessica said coldly and cleared , "Okay, for Sunny's birthday's sake, I will agree to work with you."

"Come on, you know you want to work with me." Donghae said boastfully.

"I just agreed to protect Seohyun, Tiffany or Taeyeon away from you." Jessica said. "Thanks for your concern yesterday, but oh--for the love of God, can you just please wear your shirt!" Donghae grinned and wore his shirt."I don't really need to go to the clinic. See? Those red spots disappeared after a day."

"I bet, it's because of the medicine."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Why do you have to be so--whatever. Let's get going. I need to buy a gift for that birthday girl. I don't have any choice but to be with you." She said and saw Siwon who just came in. "Maybe not."

 

--

 

"Do you know a store where we can decorate cakes by our own?" Taeyeon asked Leeteuk who just entered the car with a huge smile on his face. Taeyeon smelled his scent and smiled.

"Yeah, I know where." Leeteuk answered.

"You look so simple with your clothes." Taeyeon complimented as he blushed.

'Finally! A time with her. Aigoo, it's so happy being out with her again. Just like our first date 2 years ago.' He thought as he was about to step on the gas when Donghae blocked their way making them shock at his sudden appearance. Donghae smiled childishly and entered the car.

"That Choi Siwon is really getting into me!" Donghae muttered irritatingly while they saw Jessica and Siwon happily talking with each other while walking to Sunny's dorm.

"I see." Taeyeon and Leeteuk teased.

Donghae glared at them, "just start driving!"

 

Wieee! Comments are much appreciated!<3