Locked up.

It's Fate.

Monday@Guidance Office.

 

"Mr. Park, you're the student council's president and yet, you broke one of the rules." Ms. Song said disappointedly as she shook her head.

"We're really sorry if we made you disappointed, Ms. Song. It was our friend's birthday. We just wanted to have some fun." Leeteuk explained as Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, Sungmin, Donghae, Siwon, Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon looked down.

"Okay, I'm gonna give you a chance. But please, don't do it again." Ms. Song announced. "Plus, the new three girls. You'll be at Class B, okay?"

"Ne, Ms. Song." Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona responded.

"Good, you may go you your respected classrooms."

 

--

 

Lunch Break.

 

"Hey, have you heard about the gossip?" Hara asked Victoria who's glaring at their direction.

"Yeah, they celebrated that little girl's birthday." Victoria muttered irritatingly.

"Little girl? Oh, you mean Sungmin oppa's dorm mate?" Suzy asked from behind.

"Yeah." Hara said. "Girls, I have a plan."

"They aren't doing anything, just leave them alone." Sulli said with a low voice earning glares from her 'friends.' She sighed and got up from her seat. She was about to go when she bumped to a good-looking guy.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at my way." The guy said as his eyes widen, "oh. You're Choi Sulli right? You're supposed to be my lab partner last year!"

"Uh, yeah..who are you?" Sulli asked as the guy smiled.

"Choi Minho. Don't you think it's great that we're both Choi's?" Minho asked as they chuckled.

 

--

 

"Unnie's, oppa's, dongsaeng." Yoona called their attention, especially Donghae who's sitting beside her. They got along yesterday while Jessica stayed in her room. "I wanna invite you to my birthday on May 30. I know it's too early to invite you guys, but it's my 18th. We're still planning on it."

"Omo, jinjja? Then I'll go!" Taeyeon said cheerfully as she sip her water.

"Another party!" Sunny cheered.

"Yeah, but no drinks. Eeteuk hyung might get scolded by our guidance teacher." Sungmin said.

"We will all go." Donghae said as they grinned except for Jessica who's silent the whole day.

"Sica-yah, is there something wrong?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly noticing her friend's quietness. All eyes are on Jessica now who's nervously looking at them.

"Come on Hyo, it's not like Jessica's not like that. She's always been quiet." Tiffany beamed as the others giggled.

 

--

 

Leeteuk breathed the air as he looked at the skies. He's on the rooftop, giving a time for his self to think about him and Taeyeon. When he heard the school bell rings, calling a meeting for the student council officers, he quickly ran out of the rooftop. Unknowingly left his wallet. Meanwhile, Taeyeon was looking for Leeteuk since she haven't seen him during lunch break earlier.

 

Taeyeon's POV.

Where is that guy?! Okay, I'm really irritated when he bugs me 'cause I feel uncomfortable since he was acting weird. But, I'm liking it! Maybe he noticed that I'm getting irritated. Aigoo, I should find him. He should be somewhere here. He always goes in a peaceful place where he can be all alone. Oh! Maybe at the rooftop! ~ END.

 

Leeteuk on the other side, cupped his pocket and felt nothing. 'My wallet!' He thought as he made his way back to the rooftop. As he reached the rooftop, he quickly reached for his wallet and stared at its picture. It was Taeyeon..still. Suddenly a voice was heard from behind.

"Oh there you are." He turned and saw Taeyeon catching her breath. "I've been searching everywhere for you!"

"Why are you--" Leeteuk stopped his sentence when he heard the door slammed. His eyes widen and so as Taeyeon. He walked to the door and twisted the doorknob but it can't be opened. "!"

"Oh no, please don't tell me we're locked!" Taeyeon said hoping for a positive answer.

"Well, we are."

 

--

 

Jessica got out of the room unfortunately seeing Donghae and Yoona walking together and chatting happily. She walked at a different direction hoping that Donghae wouldn't see her. Suddenly..

"Jessica! Yah!"

Jessica's eyes widen so she fastened her pace. When she can't hear Donghae's voice anymore, she sighed and leaned on the wall. But suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist tightly to the dark storage room.

"Gotcha!" Donghae grinned successfully. Jessica was about to escape from his grip when they heard a 'lock' sound from the door.

"Oh..my..god.."

 

--

 

"Oh my, I want these stuffs!" Tiffany squealed as she surfed the internet in the wifi-zoned room of the school. She continued looking on those stuffs when she realized that she's the only one in the room and the lights turned off. She took a big gulp and lights her way with her phone. "Hello? Is anybody there?"

Tiffany's eyed tear up, she hates dark places. It reminds her of her past. If it won't only be for her friends, she might be a loner that can't move on with her past. Suddenly, she heard a box fell from her back. Tiffany gasped and lights the box with her phone. "Who are you? Stop joking around." She said with a tone of horror in her voice. She turned and saw Siwon making her shocked.

"AHHHHHH!" The both of them screamed.

"Yah! You planned this do you?! You--"

"I didn't! Okay, I just got in and saw you when suddenly the light got off and the door is locked!" Siwon said fastly while Tiffany looked at him suspiciously.

"Are you sure?! Why would I believe you?!" Tiffany asked with her arms crossed.

"Because it's the truth!" Siwon exclaimed and sighed, "why am I explaining? You won't believe me anyway. You will never believe me." He said and sat at the side while Tiffany was feeling guilty.

 

--

 

"Eottoke?" Sunny panicked while finding a way to get out from the laboratory room. She and Sungmin were stucked up in it. They were just doing their assignment when the lights turned off and the door was locked.

"Just relax, if you keep panicking, you will lose more oxygen and energy." Sungmin told her as she obeyed and sat beside him.

"It will be dark soon, what are we going to do? The sunlight is our only light." Sunny said worriedly and remembered Tiffany. "Omo.. Tiffany.."

"What?"

"Tiffany! She..I hope she's alright. She's afraid of the dark. I don't know why but she cries whenever it's dark."

Sungmin sighed and comfort her by hugging her. "I know this is awkward but let me..for awhile. It's to make you feel better." 

 

--

 

"Taeyeon unnie?" Seohyun called through the hallway with Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon.

"Jessica!!" Hyoyeon shouted followed by Yuri.

"Tippany! Sunny!" Yoona called.

"We're only the students left, I don't think they're still here." Yuri said.

"Aniyo, I'm sure they're still here." Seohyun insisted and kept looking around.

"How about if we split directions?" Yoona suggested as they looked at her.

"That's a great idea." Hyoyeon said as they agreed and changed their ways.

 

Uh-oh. Anyway! I already released another story. Click! :) 

Goddess In Disguise.