↷ ❝ Maileen ❞ ( Past, then MyungLeen~! hehehe )

♕┊Ace. ( New SM ent. Girl Group )

 

 

maileen kim

(Maileen is 10 years old here).

"Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim, I'm sorry but Kim Yerim died. Her organs were bleeding too much. We couldn't save her." The doctor said. Mrs. Kim started to get teary. Maerin glanced at her mother, before she looked to the floor. 18 year old Kim Jaeseop gritted his teeth. You'll pay, he thought. "Wasn't there anyway to save her?" Mr. Kim asked. "I'm sorry, but she literally bled to death after being ." The doctor explained. Kim Jongin punched the wall, not caring if his knuckles bled. "Jongin! Stop!" Jaeseop tried to calm his brother down but it didn't work. The clueless Maerin looked at Mrs. Kim, her eyes asking what was going on, "Honey, you're too young to know what is happening." Mr. Kim said, bending to Maerin's level. "Daddy... When I grow up, can you tell me?" Maerin pleaded him with her eyes. Mr. Kim nodded.

Maerin just smiled slightly, looking around until her eyes landed on a man. Her eyes widened and she screamed, running to Jongin and hiding behind him, "What is it, baby sis?" Jaeseop asked. She glanced back to the man and saw that he was still staring at her, "I saw the guy who killed Yerim..." She whispered and pointed to at him. Jaeseop's eyes followed where her index finger pointed, revealing the man too busy staring at Maerin to notice. Jaeseop walked over to the man and punched him in a rage.

"KIM JAESEOP!" Mr. Kim shouted. "Dad!" Maerin whined from behind Jongin, "The one who Seop oppa is beating, is the one who killed Yerim! I caught him staring at me!" Maerin whimpered and Jongin's eyes widened. He's the one who killed Yerim... She was only 8!! Walking over to join his brother, Jongin also punched the man. Suddenly, the two brothers were working together to beat the man up. "You!" Jongin cried, "You killed Yerim!" Another punch. "You need to pay!" Jaeseop growled. The man was beaten violently. First from the brothers and then from Mr. Kim. As police swarmed the scene, news of his other crimes were revealed and present relatives of his victims also took turns in beating the man.

Police officers took him away, locking him in an isolated cell. No bed, no water, no food - only stale air. At regular intervals, the man is beaten by police and soon after; he died. 

(9 months later).

Eleven year old Maerin and her family were visiting Yerim's grave. Maerin's eyes became red and puffy as she started to cry, "Ye-yerim-ah... D-d-don't l-leave us! Come b-back..." she sobbed. Jongin hugged Maerin, comforting her. Mrs. Kim kneeled in front of the grave, placing the flowers they'd brought down neatly and prayed. Mr.Kim placed Yerim's doll down gently and talked to her headstone. Jaeseop stood there, motionless, as tears rolled down his cheeks.


(Present time).

"Unnie! I'm just going to visit Jaeseop and Jongin oppa!" Maileen called.

"Ne~! I have a date with Sunggyu later!" Rae replied. "Eey~! Well then... Enjoy your date~!" Maileen teased, Rae poking out her tongue childishly as she walked out of the dorm.

She headed to visit U-KISS first.

Ding Dong!

"Come in!" Dongho's voice boomed from inside. Maileen opened the door carefully, to reveal the U-KISS members goofing around. AJ was wearing Eli's pink underwear over his jeans. Slightly disgusted, Maileen cleared loudly, making the seven boys freeze in horror. Maileen glared at them, "Mianheyo Eomma." They said, standing and bowing in apology. Maileen nodded, but her eyes were locked onto Jaeseop scathingly, "I forgive you all..." Maileen said slowly and the boys lightened up. But Maileen wasn't finished,"Except," she said, "Kim Jaeseop."

Jaeseop gulped nervously. "Kim Jaeseop, how many times do I have to tell you, to never touch the private things of your bandmates?!" Maileen asked Jaeseop, in an almost nagging tone. Said man just looked on the floor, as the other members started laughing. "If this happens again... I'll tell UMMA! " Maileen warned. "By the way," She said, turning away from Jaeseop, "Get dressed. We are going to visit Kkamjong oppa." With the conversation over, Jaeseop nodded before running into his room.


(At EXO's dorm).

After Maileen and Jaeseop parked their car in the garage of EXO's dorm, the on-duty guard stopped them, "No idols from other companies."  He said smugly. Maileen glared at the man "Did Papa Lee say that or are you making things up?" she asked. "Shut up. Even Mr. Lee doesn't need to say this." The guard retorted, rather rudely. Then another voice piped up, "You. Ahjussi. Don't you have any respect?" Jessica Jung asked, stepping out from the shadows.

"Let them pass. Besides," Jessica threw an arm around Maileen's shoudlers, "This girl you are talking to is an artist here. This man is her brother. So you," Jessica said, glaring at the guard, "Just shut up." Sighing in defeat, the man let the two in. Maileen hugged Jessica properly, "Thanks unnie~!" she said happily. "Welcome~!" Jessica sang.

Did you know? Jessica is Maileen's cousin.

"Thanks noona~!" Jaeseop said, teasing Jessica with the title, "You're welcome... Dongsaeng." Jessica shot back, smiling widely.

Saying goodbye to Jessica, Jaeseop and Maileen headed up to EXO's dorm.

.:~*~:.

After visiting Jongin, AJ and Maileen bid their goodbyes to EXO, before leaving the dorm and heading home.

 


 

Maileen got home late and she noticed Myungsoo watching television. When Myungsoo noticed her presence, he looked up and into her eyes, which made her blush. Chuckling, Myungsoo got up off the couch and hugged her. When he let go, his hands fell to both of her shoulders, holding them gently. Looking into her eyes, Myungsoo felt himself become completely lost. She was looking at him, blushing. Myungsoo let go of her shoulders, instead wrapping them around her waist and pulling her closer, "Kim Maerin..." Myungsoo said, his soft pinks lips curved into a smile and Maileen blushed. "Sarangheyo." He whispered, as he pressed his soft lips to her plump kissable ones. A few seconds into the kiss, she felt him smiling. Slowly, she closed her eyes as well, not caring if the other members of Infinite and Rae were standing right there, eyes wide. "OMO! That will happen to Grandpa and Rae one day!" Sungyeol whispered loudly. The remard earning him a smack to the back of his head from Sunggyu. Myungsoo and Maileen just smiled to Sungyeol's joke as Myungsoo finally broke the kiss. Her smiled down at Maileen, "I love you." Myungsoo said. Maileen smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too."