↷ ❝ Rae ❞ ( PURE SunggyuxRae! following with a little bit MyungLeen! )

♕┊Ace. ( New SM ent. Girl Group )

 

rae

 

"Eey~! Well then... Enjoy your date~!" Maileen teased, Rae poking out her tongue childishly as she walked out of the dorm. Hearing the door shut behind Maileen, Raejin screamed at the empty apartment, "I HATE YOU KIM MAERIN! I SWEAR! YOU AND MYUNGSOO JUST... ARGH!" Ending with a wordless screech, she fell onto their plush leather couch with a huff. Thinking about what her best friend Kevin (from U-KISS) had texted her earlier, she let her mind run wild;

(In Raejin's Mind)

Maileen walked into the empty dorm seething, "Ugh, that Kim Jaeseop! I swear I'm going to kill him!" She screamed, throwing a pillow against the wall, "How many times have I told him to never touch his bandmate's things? Or maybe..." She paused for a moment, thinking, "He likes Eli? NO! NO NO NO! MY BROTHER IS NOT GAY!" She screeched, allowing her voice to carry all her anger, "And that damned guard!" Maileen sighed, "And that Shin Dongho... Kissing my brother... Seriously, is that boy gay or something?" She questioned herself before running a hand through her messy hair, "Maybe I'll just take a shower..." She muttered, heading for her room. Opening her bedroom door, Maileen jumped back with a shocked yelp. Kim Myungsoo - half - was lying on her bed, smirking, "Ready for some fun?" He asked. Without waiting for an answer, Myungsoo pounced...

(End of Imagination)

Raejin slapped her cheeks lightly as she giggled, "Omo, that would be so epic~!" She muttered to herself. Glancing at the clock, Raejin shot up from her seat, "Oh Shisus! I'm going to be late if I don't hurry!" She ran into the bathroom and showered quickly, mumbling something about setting a record for speed showering as she dressed in the cute outfit Maerin had left on her bed, "At least she's good for something." Raejin smirked, as she dialed Sunggyu's number with quick fingers.

After two rings, he picked up, "Yeoboseyo?" Raejin in a breath, "A-annyeong Sunggyu-ssi!" She mentally cursed herself for stuttering, "Oh! Jinnie!" Sunggyu's voice sounded happier as he realised who was calling him, "Where are you?" Raejin asked him, as she ran out of her room, and grabbed her bag - shoving her wallet and travel makeup kit inside, "I'm at Da Vinci café. You're still coming, right?" Raejin froze at the sadness that crept into his tone and she felt guilty, "Of course! I just lost track of time. I'm leaving now. I'll see you soon Sunggyu oppa~!" She cooed, turning on her aegyo. Sunggyu chuckled before bidding her goodbye and hanging up.

Shoving her phone into her bag, Raejin couldn't help but blush and smile as she thought about how Sunggyu had sounded over the phone, "Why is he so hot?" She mumbled, as she slipped on her shoes and left the dorm. Reaching her car, Raejin drove as quickly as she could to Da Vinci Café. Finally reaching the café, Raejin swung her car into a parking spot right in front of the building effortlessly. Looking into the café from her car, she swore she could see someone that looked like Sunggyu staring at her. Opening her car door and getting out, Raejin felt her heart beating faster as she locked the car and headed into the little establishment.

Biting her bottom lip, she pushed open the glass door and inhaled deeply, the spicy cinnamon and bitter coffee scents attacking her senses. Smiling, Raejin heard a voice call out, "Jinnie~! Over here!" Turning to face the voice, she spotted Sunggyu waving her over and felt a light flush spread across her cheeks. Feeling it disappear after a moment, Raejin made her way over to Sunggyu's table and took the vacant seat opposite him, "Annyeong oppa~!" She smiled. Sunggyu looks super hot today~ Kyaa, she thought, fighting the blush and winning, "So~ Jinnie! I heard you'll be debuting in a new girl group?" Sunggyu asked, "Yup~!" Raejin replied happily. Sunggyu smiled brightly and pinched her cheeks, "Aigoo~! I'm so proud!" He said, watching her cheeks heat up and she bit her bottom lip.

Raejin didn't life her shy gaze from the table, until Sunggyu smiled and leaned closer. Raejin looked up at him in surprise, their faces only inches away. Sunggyu closed the gap between them, giving Raejin a sweet kiss.

"OMO! HYUNG!"

Sunggyu and Raejin jumped apart, as the voices of Sungyeol, Woohyun and Sungjong sounded in sync. Looking up, they saw the trio standing in front of their table - their mouths hanging open. Hoya was covering his and Sungjong's eyes, muttering. Sunggyu giggled as Raejin covered with her hand, trying - and failing - to maintain her own giggles. Suddenly, Raejin's phone vibrated;

From: Diva Maerinne
Eonnie~! Can you go home late? I'm busy...

To: Diva Maerinne
Eh??

From: Diva Maerinne
No reason! Pweaaaseeee~!?

To: Diva Maerinne
I bet my imagination is about to become reality ;P

From: Diva Maerinne
Huh??

To: Diva Maerinne
Nothing~!

Raejin had a plan, "Gyu oppa!" She called, "Ne?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Can we go to my dorm?" Raejin asked, with an eyesmile. Sunggyu smiled, pecked her lips and nodded. Raejin smiled at him devilishly, "Diva Mae just texted me to go to the dorm late~!" She crowed happily, standing up. "Oh?" Sunggyu said, his facial expression radiating disbelief, "Yeah! She's with Myungsoo~!" Raejin sang, watching as Sunggyu's eyes widened and he quickly stood, grabbing her arm gently, "Dongsaengs!" He addressed the group, "We need to get to Maerin and Jinnie's dorm, now!" He commanded and the others nodded quickly.

.:~*~:.

As they reached the door to Maerin and Raejin's dorm, they heard voices from inside;

"Kim Maerin..."

Sungyeol, - always the gossip guy - pressed his ear to the door and waved his hand at the others, gesturing for them to keep quiet.

"Saranghaeyo." He heard. Sungyeol quickly opened the door to reveal Myungsoo and Maerin - kissing. Grinning, Sungyeol was secretly thinking of ways to tease Raejin and Sunggyu, until he finally thought of one.

"OMO!" He exclaimed in a not-so-quiet whisper, "That will happen to Grandpa and Rae one day!" Sunggyu glared at him and smacked his head harshly. Everyone stopped giggling in time to hear the MyungLeen couplee; "I love you." Myungsoo said, "I love you too~!" Maerin chirped.

Raejin and the other members of Infinite squealed like girls, while the two looked at them warily. Gulping, the memebers all avoided looking at Myungsoo and Maerin, as Sunggyu pulled Raejin into her bedroom. Once the door shut behind them, Raejin was cornered against the door by Sunggyu. Staring up into his handsome face, Raejin felt him tug her bag from her shoulder and saw him toss it into the armchair she kept next to her window. The next thing Raejin knew, was that Sunggyu was kissing her - and she was kissing back. It was gentle and soft, just lip-to-lip contact and even that alone was enough to send shivers of pleasure racing up and down Raejin's spine.

Sunggyu's hands slid down her sides, as they pulled away and his arms wrapped around her small waist, pulling her closer to him. Smiling shyly at him, Raejin slid her arms around Sunggyu's neck, pulling him down to her level and kissing him again - a little harsher this time. After a moment, Raejin felt a little nibble on her bottom lip and she gasped as a tongue slid across it, soothing the slight stinging pain. Sunggyu's tongue traced the inside of carefully - as if he was mapping it out with his tongue and soon enough he was coaxing her tongue to dance with his own. Raejin moaned slightly, the feeling of their tongues battling for dominance sending electric shocks down her spine and she smiled into the passionate kiss. After a while, they pulled apart - their need for air too great.

By now, they'd moved to the bed, where Sunggyu sat on the edge and Raejin was seated on his lap, her hands running through Sunggyu's hair gently. Leaning their foreheads together, Sunggyu pecked Raejin's lips once before whispering, "I love you, Jinnie." Raejin smiled as she met Sunggyu's eyes, "I love you too, Gyu."