↷ ❝ Sun ❞

♕┊Ace. ( New SM ent. Girl Group )

 

sun

 

(School Days)

"You! How dare you go anywhere near Hoya oppa! He's ours! Not yours!" A Queenka screeched and slapped the girl hard across her face. The girl is beaten by tge Queenkas, earning bruises all over her arms and legs due to being kicked. No one dared to help her. They knew they would be next if they helped her. One Queenka slapped her again and this time, the helpless girl tasted blood. She quickly realised that her lip had split. The Queenkas laughed, as she wiped the blood. The girl just stared at the Queenkas with her cold glare. One of the Queenkas just scoffed and bent down to her level. The Queenka smirked and pulled her hair. The others just poured their juice or water over her. She was soaked in an instant. The Kingkas just laughed at their so-called 'Comedy show'  and the Queenkas still continued with their assault.

"Stop what are you doing there, Lee Yerim. Right now." 

Yerim, who was the lead Queenka froze, hearing the voice who called her. It was Hoya. The Hoya of Infinite. The Kingkas and Queenkas just froze. Hoya was in this school because of their filming of Reply 1997. "You Queenkas should respect the others, not bully them." He growled. "Get. Away. From. My. Girl. Friend." He said, making the kingkas and queenkas run away in fear. Hoya ran to the girl and helped her up, "Hey Sunhee, you alright?" Hoya asked her. Sunhee just nodded. She felt her heart beat faster and she bit her bottom lip gently. Hoya smiled, "Let's just clean you up then, shall we?" He asked.and Sunhee smiled.  

 

(Trainee days)

"Sunhee-ah~!" Chanyeol called his sister, who was chatting with Maerin on the phone. "Maerin unnie! Oppa's calling me now! Annyeong~!" Sunhee cooed and hung up. She faced to Chanyeol, "Waeyo?" She asked and Chanyeol smiled, "You are a trainee~" He sang and her eyes widened as she hugged her brother. She sobbed happily and Chanyeol held his tears as he started comforting her. Chanyeol smiled "Congrats, baby sister." He whispered.

 

(YaSun (Hoya and Sunhee)  )

Since Sunhee was accepted as a SM trainee and will be debuting as an Ace member, she wasn't bullied by the Queenkas and Kingkas anymore. Also, she and Hoya never met; When Infinite visited Ace.

Ace's Main dancer Maerin is having a dance-off with the maknae. Raejin just laughed softly and giggled, because of their priceless looks. The Doorbell rung and  Myunghee ran to the door to check who is the visitor and the group heard Myunghee gasp a little. Sunhee stared at Maerin, who just shrugged. "Waaah~!"  Myungsoo hugged Maileen tightly and the others just cooed, as Sunggyu also hugged Raejin and kissed her deeply. Maerin covered Sunhee's eyes and Sunggyu turned to look at Sunhee, "New member?" he asked and Raejin nodded, "You're Sunhee, right?" he asked and Sunhee nodded. "Hoya-shii!" Sungyeol teased and Hoya just looked around. Sunhee smiled and ran up to Hoya, hugging him. Infinite members just and annoyed Hoya so much, he gently pushed Sunhee and walked out. Sunhee felt heartbroken, but she followed Hoya outside.

"Hoya-shii! It's cold here! Come ba-" Hoya hugged Sunhee, who was in the middle of talking. Sunhee's eyes widened and she could feel his heartbeat. Her cheeks turned pink, as Hoya tightened his hug more. Not planning to let go, they stayed in that position for a minute and then he let go. He looked at Sunhee with apologetic eyes. "Oppa..." Sunhee murmured and Hoya smiled. I loved it when you call me that, he thought. Hoya pressed his lips to hers gently and Sunhee's eyes widened even more. When he pulled away, he smiled and ruffled her hair, before he walked inside. Sunhee just froze but was smiling.

I knew it. He loves me.