「 ℘hotoshoot. 4-STAR 」

♕┊Ace. ( New SM ent. Girl Group )

 

(3 months later).

"Where are they?!"  The photographer exclaimed, earning weird looks from L and Sungyeol. They just shrugged and looked elsewhere, as Sunggyu and Hoya just relaxed, drinking their coffees in a cool manner. Suddenly, they heard the sound of heels and spotted 4-STAR, Ace's sub-group. Sunggyu's coffee almost slipped out of his hand seeing Raejin - in a cute over-sized white sweater, beige leggings and light pink heels. Hoya smiled when he saw Sunhee, who was clinging to Maileen nervously. Sunhee was wearing a white tanktop, an ped, blue hoodie, black shorts and blue heels. Myungsoo just stared at Maileen in awe. She was wearing a pink tanktop, white shorts and converse sneakers with a matching pair of sunglasses. Sungyeol praised his girlfriend Hee who wore an oversized shirt, shorts and pink sneakers. Raejin chuckled a little, "Meet our Baekyeol." she said giggling, while the two looked at her weirdly and shrugged. "You guys are late." The photographer said, glaring and the girls bowed, "Mianhae!" they chorused and the Photographer sighed, "Ok then." he said, as 4-STAR's manager came and gave them their outfits.

Raejin.

Sunhee.

Myunghee.

Maileen.

The girls' eyes sparkled, taking in how cute their outfits were. They hurried into the dressing room to change. 

"Okay. So I have picked partners." the photographer informed them, "Raejin and Sunggyu, Maileen and L, Myunghee and Sungyeol, Sunhee and Hoya." he added. "Fans usually vote for your partners." The Manager stated and they all nodded. "Ok, so enough talking." The Manager said and the photoshoot started.

First, they started with Sunhee and Hoya as they made cute poses and are hugging. Then, to Raejin and Sunggyu, who posed like they were feeding each other and Sunggyu was proposing to Raejin. Next were Maileen and Myungsoo, who had an idea. The first was that they were about to kiss and the last one is making a peace sign and stuck their tounges out, trolling the MyungLeen shippers.

Then the couple, Myunghee and Sungyeol, - as the Troll Choding couple - they had tons of ideas to do. First they are have a water gun fight and they are cutely playing rock, paper , scissors.  After the photograph, the three dongsaengs of Raejin - Maileen, Myunghee, Sunhee - asked permission to buy food because they were starving and Raejin said yes. After the three quickly changed, they headed out.

~ Hallway ~

The three girls are chatting as they walked, talking about how funny Myunghee and Sungyeol were in the photoshoot.

"Well, well, well, look who's here, one , one and one mental patient."

Maileen stared at the girl, "What do you want? Yerim?" Maileen gritted her teeth - being the older person there. Yerim smirked, "What a shame. You remembered your DEAD  sister." she scoffed and Maileen just about slapped her. "Then again, it's her OWN fault," The girl continued, "She acted a , just like her SISTER." Yerim snorted.

"Well Then, I am not only the , YOU are. " Maileen said. Her cousins, CL and Jessica had taught her to fight on her own. "Well then, you are. Not me." Yerim said. "How about..... your y bandmates, with your own y group huh?" Maileen scoffed and Myunghee stepped in, smirking at Yerim's group, Queen. "Poor group, they won't last long~" Myunghee sang and Yuna's hands turned into fists, gritting her teeth, "Look, they are just copying the 4-Minute unnies." Sunhee said, earning nods from her unnies.

"Well then look how lame is you name? Ace and then 4-STAR? What kind of entertaiment you were? I just heard that your CEO is gay." Yerim said snidely, "Let's see... You are from B.4 entertaiment. What a lame name." Sunhee smirked with no hint of respect. She rarely talked like this. And then, Yerim poured orange juice over Maileen's outfit. "Oops. I tought you're a garbage can." she smirked.

" And you are the GARBAGE."

A voice piped up, making Queen shocked. It was Maileen's friends and her cousin. 2NE1. CL looked at Yerim in disgust, "Oh sorry." she said, not sounding sorry at all. Minzy walked foward and poured strawberry juice on Yerim. "Oops, I thought you were a trash can too." she smirked as Dara looked at Yuna and Hyeri, "Look who's here. Classmates." Dara scoffed, "The Y ones." She rolled her eyes as Bom stepped up and looked at their leader, B.OM, "Are you a name copier? B.OM? La~me!" She said.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaame." Another voice copied, as G-Dragon walked up, smirking. Seungri and T.O.P - who were behind him, smirked. As Maileen's cousins they stepped foward, "Good thing boys don't hurt girls." T.O.P said, smirking. "Oh please, I thinked they're transgenders." Taeyang said, scrunching his nose. "Oh my god, they're hot~!" Daesung faked.. The girls smirked. "Ewwww! They're hot? GROSS." he amended and Queen frowned. "FAILED AEGYO." Bom said and the others laughed.

"And by the way," T.O.P glared at them, "Touch Ace or pour juices on them and I swear we'll hire a case." He warned, causing the group to gulp and run. GD looked to Maileen and the others. "Hey, you all alright?" he asked and they nodded. "But where are you going?" He asked. "We are gonna buy food." Sunhee replied and GD smiled at them, "Let Bom and her husband T.O.P walk with you though the Shooting area. We're also here for a photoshoot." GD informed them, before they bid goodbyes to them cutely. Bom and T.O.P laughed, as they walked with their hoobaes. "T.O.P oppa! Bom Unnie! That is Daebak!" Myunghee grinned.

"We agree!" Sunhee and Maileen chorused. Bom chuckled and gave Maileen a bag. "Change with these clothes." Bom smiled and Maileen grinned, "Thanks Unnie!" She chirped. "Welcome~!" Bom said. After a while, they returned to the Photoshoot Area and Raejin came to ask what happened, "Unnie the new group the  Yerim is in, insulted us. Good thing 2NE1 Unnies and BIGBANG oppas came." Maileen reported.

"Good thing we came before Maileen could beat them to death." T.O.P chuckled and Sunhee's eyes widened. "Unnie beats guys and girls?!" she asked and Bom laughed, "Yeah.... I remeber when we were kids, she confroted a bully and started beating him up." She said "She had her black belt in Taekwondo and Wushu too." T.O.P added and Sunhee's eyes widened even more.

"FEMALE TAO!" she cried and everyone laughed. "Bye T.O.P oppa! And future cousin-in-law!" Maileen called, while running to the dressing room. Soon, L followed. "Hey L! Missing her?" Sungyeol teased and L mherong-ed Sungyeol, before following Maileen.

YaSun (Hoya and Sunhee).

"Good thing you're alright..." Hoya said as he hugged Sunhee and smiled at her. Sunhee smiled and blushed. Hoya just looked at her, thinking, I wish she knew just how much I love her.

JinGyu (Raejin and Grandpa Gyu xD).

"Is our daughters alright?" Sunggyu asked, causing Raejin to chuckle, "Yes, but when I see that Queen, I'll kill them myself." she said, as Sunggyu smiled and pecked her lips, "Sure, umma." he said and Raejin laughed.

The Troll Choding couple (Myunghee and Sungyeol).

"I'll kill that Yerim..." Sungyeol growled, making Myunghee smiled and pinch his cheeks. "Saranghae." Myunghee said and Sungyeol froze, processing what she said. She'd never said that word... EVER. Sungyeol smiled and leaned foward - kissing her.

MyungLeen (Myungsoo and Maileen).

Myungsoo hugged Maileen and kissed her, gently yet passionately. When he broke the kiss, Myungsoo cupped her face and asked if she was alright. She only nodded and he kissed Maileen again, before pulling away and smiling at her, "Good thing my baby is safe." He said, suddenly giving her a bracelet. "Happy month-aversary." he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes!!! another update.

Yeah, Raejin and Sunggyu is dating, also L and Maileen...