♕┊A.C.E's Members.

♕┊Ace. ( New SM ent. Girl Group )

 

Ace;
awesomely cool; excellent

The Members,

bae_suzy_by_awake123-d5d6pyt.png

maerin kim : Kim Maerin; 18 years old. Sister of Kim Jaeseop (AJ - U-KISS) and Kim Jongin (Kai - EXO). Grew up in the United States. Has a friendly and bubbly personality. Is close friends with the members of Infinite, U-KISS and EXO. Close with the maknaeMaileen Kim; Main Rapper and main dancer. Is usually quiet but when she is becoming Maerin, she becomes dorky and often teases Raejin about Sunggyu. Likes Myungsoo, but won't tell anyone. She likes sports and she also knows Taekwondo. She always shows off and teaches her bandmates about self-defence. Also known as 'Female Tao' 


 

 

 

 

IMG_0234_copy.jpg
raejin lee :  Lee Raejin; 19 years old. Sister of Zhang Yixing (Lay - EXO). Born in Busan, South Korea but grew up in Incheon. She is close with the bandmates and often gets teased by Maileen about Sunggyu,who is her ideal type. Often gets revenge by teasing Maileen about Myungsoo. She is very sweet and friendly, although she becomes very snarky and standoffish when angry. She isolates herself when she's upset. Is willing to help others and often takes blame for other people.

 

 

tumblr_m87hahiuK81r7nb4to1_500.png
myunhee kim :  Kim Myunghee; 19 years old. Sister of Kim Myungsoo (L - Infinite). Grew up in Seoul, South Korea. Very bubbly yet quiet. She was always bullied in elementary and high school days, until she transfered to another high school and met friends, suitors, Queenkas who protect her and Kingkas who help her. Still, she is hated by Nerds. This caused her to become involed in a car crash. The suspect is a nerd. She loves to troll her bandmates and has been nicknamed 'Troll Myung Myung'. But Maileen refuses to call her that. She is in a relationship with Lee Sungyeol. 

 

 

 

 

 

405154_348414988541156_1694167328_n.jpg
sunhee park :  Park Sunhee, 17 years old, sister of Park Chanyeol ( EXO-K ), Grew up in Incheon, South Korea.  Sunhee is Innocent if you think but not. She is Evil and Naughty, she keeps eating and eating like there is no Tomorrow. " She is a Evil shikshin. " her unnies always says. " Is she feamale Daehyun? " They asked. The unnies is having a hard time buting food. They need 4 big carts whenever they shop to buy groceries. Just in case. The Nation's Cry baby. The Aegyo queen. Sun. the Flaming charisma of Ace, She is looks like a Badgirl onstage and rarely does Aegyo. she had a stage phobia but she fights her phobia. Her Ideal type is Hoya.

 

217356_179418762107447_107343872648270_3

 

haemin byun :  Byun Haemin, Sister of EXO's Baekhyun, bot of them knows how to add eyeliners properly, Bubbly, Funny and cool, a little bit crazy, but not as her brother, she grew up in Seoul, born in Seoul, her hometown is Seoul, so she is familliar on Seoul. She often teases her bandmates by their ideal types. Daydreams about Sungjong becaming manly. Likes Sungjong.