Broken pt.1

~Leaving with a broken heart~

 

I decided to cut this chapter in to two. Hope you don't mind~ kekeke


 

Everything is happening so fast. You, punching Siwon until he’s already on the floor, bleeding and unconscious then dragging me outside the club. I don’t know where we’re going but I just allowed you to drag me. I could care less anymore as my head began to throb painfully.

Soon, I found myself sitting cozy inside a cab with you beside me. My head suddenly spins around and I slowly lean my head on your shoulders, asking for comfort. I felt that you flinched from my sudden action but soon you began to relax and even straightened your shoulders so I can sleep comfortably.

“To Grande Hotel ahjussi” Is the last words I heard before completely closing my eyes and drifting off to dreamland.

 


After driving for about 15 minutes, Kyuhyun and Sooyoung finally arrived at the hotel. Kyuhyun pulled a wad of cash and paid the driver.

“K-keep the c-change ahjussi” Kyuhyun stuttered a bit as he struggled to carry Sooyoung on his back. Gently, he lifts Sooyoung up and holds her legs to steady her position and began walking inside the hotel. The people inside kept throwing strange looks on both of them but Kyuhyun just ignored it and proceeded to go to the lift.

“” Kyuhyun cussed when he saw the notice plastered on the elevator ‘Out of Order’. Kyuhyun was left with no other choice but to take the stairs to get to his room which is on the 22nd floor.

Kyuhyun inhaled a lungful of air and began walking up the stairs, taking each step carefully as to not disturb the sleeping girl on his back even though there is no sign that the girl will wake up anytime soon after drinking 9 or more glasses of whiskey in the club.

After walking for what seems like eternity, they finally arrived at Kyuhyun’s penthouse.

“! Where’s my card” Kyuhyun grumbled as he rummaged all his pockets using his free hand to look for the card. After finding it, he quickly unlocks the door and entered. He hastily removed his shoes and went straight to Sooyoung’s old room. He didn’t bother to change it since that was the last memory he had of her. Inside, he softly laid Sooyoung on the bed, afraid that he might just break a delicate fragile glass.

Kyuhyun decided to take a quick bath to rinse the smell of alcohol and the stains of blood on his body. He took cautious step in going outside but stop half way when he saw Sooyoung drooling. He merely chuckled at the sight and proceeded in wiping her drool. His heart pounded uncontrollably as his fingertips touched the corner of her lips. Slowly, he leans forward, wanting to taste those plump lips again. His breath quickens as he’s 2 cm away from his target. He couldn’t think properly anymore and soon, he landed his lips on hers.

Everything is a blur now as Kyuhyun continued pressing his lips. He remained in that position for almost 5 seconds, just wanting to feel the warmth of Sooyoung’s lips before abruptly pulling away and stood far away from the bed. He couldn’t believe that he had done that. After gaining his senses back, he quickly went outside and ran to his room, locking the door and throwing himself on the bed. He keeps on rolling from side to side as he still could not believe that he kissed Sooyoung while sleeping. He feels like some ert taking advantage of a sleeping and drunk girl.

“Aishh!! Why did you kiss her?! Pabo! Now you’re a ert” Kyuhyun scolded himself as he went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

 Inside the bathroom, he kept on smiling like a dork that happened to receive his first kiss from his long time crush. But part of it is true, he did receive his first kiss from her and a lot more it’s just that, it happens to be their first kiss after 3 long years of being apart. He could still feel the lingering warmth of her lips although it tastes bitter because of the alcohol but it still has that tinge of sweetness.

 



 

“Arghhh” I groaned as I stretched my sore limbs and muscles. I tried opening my eyes although my eyelids felt heavy. I blink my eyes several times trying to adjust to the lightings around me.

As my vision becomes clearer, I could now see my surroundings better. But something seems off, the color of my room is not blue and the furniture, it’s all different. The bed also, it feels odd. But somehow, it gives off a sense of familiarity, like I’ve already seen it. But I shrugged it off and continued roaming my eyes around.

And just like a thunderbolt, the realization hit me. I’m in someone else’s room. I quickly rose from the bed and sprinted to the door but because of my stupid low alcohol tolerance, I stumbled down with a loud thud. My head began to pound painfully again as tears began to pool my eyes making my vision hazy.

I heard someone opening the door and coming inside but I didn’t bother to look who it was as the sensation of pain on my head worsens. I felt myself being lifted off the ground by the intruder who came in and by the outline of his shadow; I could tell that this is a guy. He gently laid me back on the bed and I complied right away since I don’t have any energy left to fight the guy even though I do not know him. I’m just glad that he was kind enough to help me, a complete drunk stranger. And although I cannot see his face clearly, I know that he has nice features. But this is not the right time to admire this unknown guy since I suddenly felt hot. And it’s not because of ual affection, it’s just the temperature is plain hot.

Wanting to get rid of the heat I’m feeling, I quickly threw my blazers away and ed my polo. I was just about to remove my tank top when the guy suddenly stops my movement. I tried shaking his hand off my arms but he would not budge.

“Yah! It’s so hot in here” I whined to the guy but he still did not faze. Shrugging it off, I went to work on my pants and ped it.

“Stop!” The guy suddenly yelled. “I-I’ll get a n-new set of clothes. J-just wait here. And d-don’t do anything else. Especially t-taking off your c-clothes. Arasseo?” I furrowed my eyebrows, confused on why he is stuttering but he immediately dashed off and ran outside.

I wanted to get rid of my clothing but that weird guy told me not to. I sighed; there is something about that guy that makes me follow his order.  He makes me safe, secure, comfortable. Like he knows a lot about me but that can’t be possible. I just met him today and he’s just helping me. I snuggled closer to the pillow and drifted off to dreamland, completely forgetting the clothes the guy will bring me to change.

I was happily sleeping when someone interrupted it. The person kept on shaking my shoulders. I rolled my body and lay at the far end, away from the disturbance.

“Yah! I brought some clothes. Now go and change.” The guy instructed me and laid the clothes on the bed but before he could take another step away from me, I swiftly held his hand.

“Heyy~ I’m stwilll feelinggg hwottt~” I pulled his arms to make myself sit. I then looked at him and grined widely “Cwhangee my clothesss fwo mee~”

“E-eh?!” His voice raised 5 octaves accompanied by his bulging eyes. “W-why the hell would I-I do that?!” Again, I furrowed my eyebrows because he’s stuttering like before.

“Pweaseee~ I’m awlreadyy twiedd~ And I’m sweepy~” I answered in slurred words as I felt my consciousness slipping away to dreamland.

“B-but but-----------------“ He tried to reason out but I didn’t listen to it anymore and with one swift move, I pulled my tank top, leaving me with only my bra covering my upper body. I noticed that he quickly turned around. I tried calling his name but he wouldn’t look at me so in the end I proceeded in taking off my pants.

“Done~” I cheered happily. The moment the guy turned around, I swear I could see his blood rush up his cheeks, even his ears are burning.

“Yah! I t-thought you’re d-done?” Again, he stuttered.

“Yeshh~ I’m done. Nowww its yoww twunn” I crossed my arms. “And if yowww don’t, I’ll cwall the polishh and twelll them yoww harassed meeee” I threatened him. I just don’t have any more strength inside my body.

“What?!!” He accidentally yelled “You’re going to report me” He stared at me in disbelief and I returned it with a smirk. He then ruffled his hair.

“Aishhh! Fine. If that’s what you want. But don’t blame me later” I just nodded.

He took the shirt he brought and inserted it on my head “Now raise you’re two arms” He instructed but I felt too weak to even lift it. Good thing he completely understood my situation and gently lifted my arms. I could feel that his hands were pretty big, rough but still gentle and trembling. His trembling made my skin tickle as his light feathery touch grazes my skin. I even have to suppress my laugh as to not distract him. I don’t know why I’m allowing this guy to touch my body but something deep inside me is telling me to trust him.

“Done. Now next is your pants” He took the pants and placed it on my feet before sliding it up my legs. I could feel myself getting hot again not because of the alcohol but because of the way he is touching me. He’s treating me with such care and delicateness. The last time I felt this special before was when I was still with him. With my love.

I quickly shook those ideas away. This is not the time to think about that.

“I’m going to lift your body” He said with his soft manly voice. He then slid his arms around me and lifted me off the bed to slid the pants up to my waist.

“There, all done” He folded my used clothes and proceeded going outside.

“Gomawo” I managed to say before he completely went outside. I could still feel myself blushing hard. He reminds me so much of ‘him’. His soft gentle voice, his warm arms wrapping around me, the way he looks at me, his respect for me. Everything. I could still feel his touches all over my body creating a hot trail behind and I know he feels the same way too because all throughout the changing process, his face looks a lot like a tomato.

‘Perhaps I could love again’ I quickly shook my head

‘No, I still love Kyuhyun’ That was the last thing I thought before going to my deep slumber.

 

-SY