Is This Love?

My Invisible Lover

 

 
        TenIs This Love?
 
        ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉
 
       
 
               

 

                        "I'm going to her inside!"  Kai said as he lead Ahra outside the car. "No need to say it" D.O shake his head. Kai laughed and they go to the bakery. Secretly, they go to the back of the bakery. "Is today fun?" Kai ask her with a grin. "it is. I can't believe we already meet earlier." Ahra chuckled. Kai nod. "Well then, let's secretly go inside~" Kai said. Ahra release their hand walk towards the car first. The warmth in Kai's hand is gone. He frown a little then follow her to the car. "She's safe then, bodyguard?" Chanyeol sarcastically said. "yeah. She's safe" Kai tiredly say. He look outside, inhaling the rose fragrance. "Why the rose fragrance can't disappear? She already played with water all day! But it isn't gone. Oh Kai, what do you make.." Kai thought as he enjoyed the fragrance. He then fall asleep, with the calming fragrance around him.
               

 

                        "Wake up..." Ahra softly whisper in his ear. He groaned a little and then opened his eyes. "They already go out from the car. Only left" Ahra whispered again. "Why don't you go outside first?" Kai ask, still a little sleepy. "Then who will wake you up?" Ahra said, looking at him. "Right.. she's just too kind to me" Kai smiled and rub his eyes. "Okay then, let's go. It's going to be dark soon. Thank you for caring for me" Kai said. "Anytime Kai" Ahra smiled and slowly go outside. But suddenly she stopped, making Kai who is still sleepy behind her nearly falls over her. "What's wrong?" Kai's heart start to beat faster. His hands acidentally hold her hand, so he can see her. And she was so close to him, her back facing him. Kai can smelled Ahra's hair, and that didn't help him at all. This make it even worse. He can't control her heart beat. He can clearly see her long and wavy hair. "Uhh.. Kai-ssi.." she turned around. Their eyes both rounded when knowing that their faces is just a few inches more, and she fall down. Kai gasped and quickly approach her. "Are you-" "Ssh!" Ahra signaling him, even tough he can't see her again.
               

 

                        "Someone might know.." Ahra whispered. Kai nodded. "But are you okay?" Kai whispered as he stand up. "Yes I am. Just a bit dirty" she laugh a little. Kai smiled. "You're clumsy" Kai mumbled. "Yah! I was surprised our face is so close okay?" Ahra protested. Kai laugh and walk with her to the builiding. He keep smiling as he entered his dorm, thinking about the one wearing his rose perfume and the scent that filled his nose. "My life is so full of miracle" he thought and chuckle. "What are you laughing at? Do you sick??" Ahra ask beside me. He just give her a smile and opened the door. "Hyu--" a chip bag flew right to his face. Kai gritted his teeth and took the bag slowly. He already give his hyung a deadly glare. Ahra giggle beside him. "Watch out, Kai's on the loose" Ahra mumbled as she giggle. Kai stomped his way to his hyungs and start to throw everything he look at his hyungs. "K-Kai! W-we thought you are uhhh.. a.. uhh.. a thief! yeah a thief!" Chanyeol try to cover up. "WHAT THIEF?" Kai quickly chased them all, leaving Sehun who just come out from the bathroom puzzled. "What's happening?" he mumbled.

 

               

 

                        "Ah.. I'm so tireed.." Chanyeol whined, sitting down on the wooden floor. "Are you serious? You just practice for an hour and already said tired? Psh" Suho scoffed at the younger one. "What? Why?" Chanyeol shot him a look. Suho pointed at Kai with his thumb. "Kai already practice for 3 HOUR you know. As a hyung, I'm so proud of him" Suho said. Chanyeol just pout and drink his water. Kai keep dancing, didn't really care about his surrounding. "So ambitious" Baekhyun thought as he smell the familiar rose fragrance. He was about to seat down when suddenly Kai stopped dancing and quickly grab his hand. Both Ahra and Baekhyun was surprised. "I thought you were-" "Ah, I mean, hyung can you buy me a drink please?" Kai said hurriedly, trying to cover Ahra. "But, there's a water there" Baekhyun pointed to Kai's water. Kai looked at it and thought hard how to make his hyung will go away. "Uhh.. but I don't want to! I want.. juice! I want strawberry juice!" Kai quickly said. Baekhyun sigh iritattedly and nod. Kai smiled in victory. "Ah, by the way Kai, we want to buy some juice too, want to come then?" D.O ask. Kai shook his head. They all then goes out from the room, leaving Kai with Ahra alone.
               

 

                        "You're lying Kai?" Ahra asked. Kai rub his neck sheepishly and nod a little. "I'm afraid Baekhyun-hyung will know" he said. Ahra walk to the window and stared at the star, and notice that a few fans is still there. Kai followed her and stared at the skies. "I want to ask this, because I think it is so weird" she said. Kai nod. "Why you know where I am even though I'm invisible?" she ask. Kai frown. "Honestly, I don't know. I just.. have a radar of you?" he said and laugh. Ahra smiled a little. "They're so loyal" she said. Kai turned to her with a confused look. "Them" she chuckled and point at the fans that still waiting there. Kai nod. "My life is filled with miracle" he said. "My life is just normal. If I didn't work hard, there's no miracle" she answered. "If me, I thought my life is a miracle that's given to me and I have to take care of it" Kai smiled. "Different opinion" she mumbled and caressed his hand. His heart was beat so fast and he is so nervous that he can't even see at her directions anymore.

               

               

 

                        "But different makes us more colorful, aren't they?" She said as she looks at the stars above them. Kai looked at her sparkling and beautiful eyes. "Oh look! A shooting star!" she said and close her eyes. Kai look at her and his heart flutter at the sight of innocent girl wishing to a shooting star. He slowly closed his eyes too. The both of them thought and smiled.
 
"I want to be always with you"

 

 

                           ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.
               
 
                       
 
                                `author's notes!
                       
 
                                 
                       
 
                                Sorry for long not updating TT.TT I'm busy with exam and I'll update now. Hm.. are they like each other already? Aww~ <33 Wish me luck for my fanfic and for my exam juseyo~~ Thank you for all of my amazing subscriber!! Oh yeah! Thank you for exotic grounds for the layout <33