I Remember

My Invisible Lover

"Here we aree!!" Chanyeol beamed as he jump down from the car. "Don't be too loud" D.O shake his head. Kai just keep smiling from ear to ear, of course you know why. "Kai, stop grinning like a stupid person. They might think EXO-K is filled with stupid people" D.O groaned. Kai just give him a glare. "Oh oh oh oppareul saranghae~ ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae" Ahra sing. The unexpected thing is : EXO-K is blushing at her sudden voice. Ahra turned her head to Kai, I mean to the blushing Kai. "Kai-ssi?" She pouted as she tilted her head in front of Kai. She then turn to other EXO-K members. "They have the same expression" Ahra thought. She circled her hands around Kai's. She then straightened her body and clap her hand once. They all snapped out. "Are you okay?" She ask. "W-we? Oh, we're okay" Suho answered. Ahra nod slightly and pout a little. Suho walk inside first, followed by other. "Kai, is there something wrong?" Ahra asked. "Well, mostly. But it's nothing" Kai assured her. "The problem is you're just too cute" Kai thought. Ahra shrugged and pulled Kai to go faster. "Hey look! There's not too crowded right?" Sehun point out. "Or maybe it's already reserved" Suho cleared out. "Yeah. Probably right. We don't want fans to take pic of us swimming right?" Chanyeol said. "Yep. Especially with Ahra." Baekhyun said. Ahra nod seriously.

"Let's go swimmingg!" Baekhyun grin from ear to ear and run towards the nearest table. Chanyeol and Sehun followed right after and they quickly take off their shirt. Ahra immediately hid her face in Kai's arm. "Yah! There's Ahra here!" Kai yelled. "Opps. But the toilet is so far!! I don't have time to go there" Chanyeol argued. "Aish" Kai muttered. "Nah, it's okay Kai" Ahra assured him. Kai look at her and nod a little. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun jumped and ended with a big splash of water. "Watch out! Our clothes may get wet!" Suho warn them. They just laugh and splashed each other. "Aish kids" Suho blow his bangs. Ahra chuckled at the cute act. Kai settled his bags on the table and take off his shirt. (I don't even know how they do it without releasing their hands. Don't ask me) Ahra take off her hoodie, revealing her long-sleeve t-shirt.

 

She already wear a dark blue short, so she quickly pulled Kai and jump in to the pool. They both sinking for a minute. In the clear water, they can see each other perfectly. Then a sudden memory strucked them.

 

*Flash back*
"Hyung hyung! Isn't it good?? We were lucky today the pool isn't crowded!" Sehun yelled. "Yes we are" Suho replied. Then a girl with over-sized shirt with tank top and short appeared. She settled her bag not far from EXO's and start to do stretching. "Wow. She's y" Chanyeol mumble, earning a smack from Baekhyun. "Byuntae!" Baekhyun give him a glare. She entered her legs inside the pool and slowly she entered the pool. EXO was busy playing with each other, except Kai. Kai was diving. His entire body is inside the water and he is busy observing the water movement. He felt a presence near him, so he looked up. And then he met the most gorgeous eyes he ever seen. The pair of gorgeous eyes is looking at him with a curious face. Kai was pulled to her eyes and they slowly swim to each other. When their hand was about to touch..
*Flashback end*

 

"Yah Kai! Are you busy spacing out? Such a waste!" Chanyeol nudge him. "Huh? What? No." Kai said. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and go back to played again. "We have met before, right?" Kai ask Ahra. Ahra looked at him and smile. "So you remember too?" She said. They both laugh and play in the water.

"What a tiring day.." D.O sigh. "Yeah.. but fun!" Kai grin. "Well of course. You were playing with your girlfriend all the time" D.O snorted. Kai blushed. "What did you say?" Kai glare at him. Ahra just chuckled. "What do you think? You even have to her to the toilet? Seriously?" Chanyeol protest. "What if something happened there huh? Her grandfather will be mad at us!" Kai snorted. "Us? More like you" Chanyeol said. "It will be us! If one of us can't take care of her, her grandfather will never trust all of us" Kai scoffed. "Kai is right guys" Suho said and Baekhyun nod his head. Sehun is already sleeping silently. Ahra keep looking at Sehun's direction, making Kai a little annoyed. "Do you like someone from us?" Kai ask with a hint of hope and irritation in his voice. "Actually," she shifted her gaze to Kai. "I don't like flower boys" Ahra confess. "What? I mean, why? Many people like flower boy" Kai reasoned. Ahra smiled a little. "Because I didn't see looks. I see their heart. I like people that can prove to me that they are good enough for me. I just need someone that can love me and care for me, not someone with handsome looks that someday will go away" Ahra smiled a little and looked outside. "I know flower boy just have looks, maybe they can leave her oneday. She's smart. I can't believe she has her own criteria, which is different from every girls I know" Baekhyun thought as he smiled a little. Yeah, he's eaves dropping the conversation earlier. "Wow.. she's perfect! She designed her future perfectly, she's different.. and I like it" Kai thought as he also smiled a bit. "Yahh.. look at them. The three of them looks weird. Something's going up?" Chanyeol whispered to Suho. Suho take a glance to them. "I'm sure, but I don't know about what" Suho shrug. D.O just let out a small sigh. "Did I sense trouble? I don't know. I hope Baekhyun doesn't like Ahra in any way. He will be the enemy of Kai. I don't want a fight in this group" D.O thought.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Long time no see! ^o^ It's going to be exam soon, and I have to study hard.. TT.TT So maybe I will update next next week. Exam is so hard.. TT.TT

Oh, do you see EXO's new MV? Suho is so cool!!